I had an interesting dream!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from canpatfan. Show canpatfan's posts

I had an interesting dream!

Couldn't believe this could happen in a dream - but T Brady was traded to the San Fran 49ers for Patrick Willis (kind of interesting).  Then Stephen Jackson was acquired from the Rams for our first rounder in 2011.

After a minutes I thought, Wow! - it all actually made some sense - if one thinks Brian Hoyer could possibly learn fast and carry the team.  Albiet, I know you can't replace a Brady nor expect Hoyer to be Brady.  But Hoyer does have some potential. 

I would be interested in hearing people's "interpretation" of this dream.  Would this equal a long run in the playoffs? - if we are lucky - a SB birth at the least, this year?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: I had an interesting dream!

In Response to I had an interesting dream!:
    Couldn't believe this could happen in a dream - but T Brady was traded   
    Posted by canpatfan

that would be a nightmare for most of us

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Couldn't believe this could happen in a dream - but T Brady was traded to the San Fran 49ers for Patrick Willis (kind of interesting).  Then Stephen Jackson was acquired from the Rams for our first rounder in 2011. After a minutes I thought, Wow! - it all actually made some sense - if one thinks Brian Hoyer could possibly learn fast and carry the team.  Albiet, I know you can't replace a Brady nor expect Hoyer to be Brady.  But Hoyer does have some potential.  I would be interested in hearing people's "interpretation" of this dream.  Would this equal a long run in the playoffs? - if we are lucky - a SB birth at the least, this year?    
    Posted by canpatfan
    Stop getting drunk before you go to sleep,that would be my interpetation of your dream. You don't trade a Franchise QB with 3 SB titles already in his back pocket and he's only 32! You build the offense to the point where he has weapons at every position as they did this off season,you also make sure that the O-line is ready too play from day one of mini camp to the end of the season and beyond!!! Then you sit back and watch the Mistro work.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

A future Hall of Fame quarterback traded straight up for a middle linebacker would be quite a disaster.  Interesting dream but thankfully the team isn't built on dreams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I had a dream that Tom B. wanted to swap wives for a day and pay me a million bucks  Unfortunately, I got so excited that I woke up and never got to finish.  Bummer!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Couldn't believe this could happen in a dream - but T Brady was traded to the San Fran 49ers for Patrick Willis (kind of interesting).  Then Stephen Jackson was acquired from the Rams for our first rounder in 2011. After a minutes I thought, Wow! - it all actually made some sense - if one thinks Brian Hoyer could possibly learn fast and carry the team.  Albiet, I know you can't replace a Brady nor expect Hoyer to be Brady.  But Hoyer does have some potential.  I would be interested in hearing people's "interpretation" of this dream.  Would this equal a long run in the playoffs? - if we are lucky - a SB birth at the least, this year?    
    Posted by canpatfan

HOF QB's don't grow on trees.  When Brady retires he won't be replaced, just by looking around the league at the odds of finding a legit franchise QB you would have to say they are very low.  I'll probably be an old man before the Pats find a great QB after Brady. 

There's something people need to understand.
    Hof'ers don't get replaced.  Everyone wants to know who is going to fill Seymour's spot.  The answer is nobody, whoever plays that spot has a 99% chance of not being as good.  You can put Brady and Moss into that category as well.  The Pats may find HOF guys but the chance they fill those positions with as much talent is slim.  And the most important guy to have on the field that's a HOF talent is QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I believe your dream is all "wet".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I had a dream I went in the Army and then I woke up with a discharge in my hand.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: I had an interesting dream!:
    I had a dream I went in the Army and then I woke up with a discharge in my hand.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Eww....chuckle....eww

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: I had an interesting dream! : Eww....chuckle....eww
    Posted by HRK103

Sorry, but I  had say it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I had a dream that Tom B. wanted to swap wives for a day and pay me a million bucks  Unfortunately, I got so excited that I woke up and never got to finish.  Bummer!
    Posted by pezz4pats

LOL, a good post

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

See if you can go back and trade Maroney for Jackson.

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
                                   Sigmund Freud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Posted by pezz4pats

Dude, stop stealing my dreams!!! :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

I can't believe this is a real post. The world is a scarier place knowing people like the threadstarter exist.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I only dream of hot chicks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Posted by pezz4pats

Sounds like you were finished all right.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You seriously had a dream about that?  W-T-F?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

OH YEAH!!! NATALIE FROM THE FACTS OF LIFE IS SMOKIN HOT!! tHANKS FOR THE PIC!!