i hate terrell suggs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i hate terrell suggs

his bs talk about the pats just makes me laugh. like hop off bud. sucha disrespectful dude, especially after what transpired after last year's AFCCG. reason why i like ray lewis and have a deep respect for him is that he knows Tom is the best in the game and respects it. Suggs is an arrogant ass**** and can't accept the facts and thinks he's a god, which in fact he isn't he's had maybe two or three productive years.

just my opinon on that ass

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: i hate terrell suggs

Suggs is jealous of Brady.  I think Suggs really..... likes TFB!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Don't hate him. He wants you to. The ravens are irrelevant this year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Ray Lewis is similiar to O.J., an unconvicted knife murderer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

I'd prefer "The Night the Lights went out in Boston."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In Suggs defence, his defence is useless this year and the only way they can get any media attention is by him shoveling his drivel. When is his contract up, he may just want the rest of the league know he still exists after this year so he can sign on to a winning team once his contract expires.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

if you say Suggs, with a lisp...  You get "Thuggth"

For good reason.  He's the last primary thug left on the d and he's trying to spread his crap and lead that team. Pollard gone, reed gone, Lewis gone. 

you still have gnata up the middle and thuggth.  They knocked out RG3 last year, they knocked out Ridley.  Its how they win.  thuggery and intimidation.

thuggth has a long rap sheet.  I remember watching him dive onto Fred taylors leg from the side when Taylor was running up the middle and slowed down by the pile.  This after Taylor had come back from numerous knee operations.  Taylor came up limping and was limited for most of his time here.

Question is, are there enough baby thugs left on that team to do damage this year?  We shall see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

His obsession with TB12 is a little odd. Maybe Goodell is his new obsession.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Has he use his SB ring to pay to straight out his teeth? Why he care Brady so much? Why not Manning?  I don't like Manning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Suggs is a good football player. I wish he played for us regardless of his "tool-ness"  If we had him, Collins and Jones rotating at OLB be scary.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Hating Suggs is a waste of hate. He isn't worth any type of energy. Just another loudmouth piece-o-crap!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hate really isn't the right emotion for Suggs, I'd say: "Pity the FOOL!".

The guy is an NFL pro football player and he really thinks film of coaches on the sideline and lights going out contributed to a team winning the game?  Come on man!

And for those folks who use the "Pats haven't won a SB since 2004." argument.  Well, how many other NFL teams since 2004 have appeared in 4 of their conference's championship games and 2 SBs?  I believe we can name only ONE team, right?  Additionally, look at how the Pats lost those AFCCG games and SBs.  Outside of the 2006 AFCCG and some interesting zebra calls, the Pats lost key players for these games and it took miraculous plays for the other team to win the SB.

Either way, pity the fool, Suggs, for his ramblings.  He did look like a fool the way he spoke.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

I hope the Pats will beat the Ravens badly when they meet them this year. Adios Suggs.

In response to TFB12's comment:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

One of your best ever, TFB. 

"Remember to make your trees happy trees."

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soups' comment:

One of your best ever, TFB. 

"Remember to make your trees happy trees."

LOL @ happy trees!! 

This was one one of the first ones I posted on this forum way, way back.  I had to alter it a little bit because the original one got deleted pretty quickly.  Once I changed it to how it is now it has apparently been approved, lotion and kleenex included, because I usually post it everytime Suggs talks smack about TFB.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

LMFAO!!   Love it!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!...this is the best...the pure sense of irony here...LOL...and you were able to do it without showing that tsunami of bad teeth..LMFAO!!!

I had to do it!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Soups beat me to it TFB---this is your masterpeice!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

his bs talk about the pats just makes me laugh. like hop off bud. sucha disrespectful dude, especially after what transpired after last year's AFCCG. reason why i like ray lewis and have a deep respect for him is that he knows Tom is the best in the game and respects it. Suggs is an arrogant ass**** and can't accept the facts and thinks he's a god, which in fact he isn't he's had maybe two or three productive years.

just my opinon on that a**

you  are way way too kind

He even beat up his gf then married her a few days later

As soon as his skills ebb he will be out of the league. no one will want a stupidb player

then 3years out of the league he will be broke

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

just my opinon on that as

You have deep respect for a guy that was involved in covering up a homicide? That's messed up.

Ray Lewis is a dirtbag and a completely hypocritical fraud. But as far as I know, Suggs isn't a criminal. He's just an idiot.

That entire organization is soft and classless. From the coach to the players. F Ray Lewis

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to scash2013's comment:

[QUOTE]

just my opinon on that as

You have deep respect for a guy that was involved in covering up a homicide? That's messed up.

Ray Lewis is a dirtbag and a completely hypocritical fraud. But as far as I know, Suggs isn't a criminal. He's just an idiot.

That entire organization is soft and classless. From the coach to the players. F Ray Lewis

[/QUOTE]

i respect ray lewis as a player, yes. he knows how to respect a real organization

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

[QUOTE]

just my opinon on that a**

you  are way way too kind

He even beat up his gf then married her a few days later

As soon as his skills ebb he will be out of the league. no one will want a stupidb player

then 3years out of the league he will be broke

[/QUOTE]

i wouldve made this alot more vulgar but i assume it'd be removed