I have tickets to Wild Card Game!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: I have tickets to Wild Card Game!

i'll take um and wear my Bolt jersey proudly. Oh wait, the Pats will be on the road when they lose to SD, sorry.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMan4. Show BostonMan4's posts

What row are the seats in?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Hey Jbolt when was the last time Turner or the Bolts did ANYTHING in the playoffs? LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Haha Jbolted is funny.  Who's gonna stop Tom Brady?  Your pass rush sure as he11 ain't gonna do much.  Your corners are going to defend Randy Moss and Wes Welker?  NE's offense is better than SD's so I wouldn't be so cocky trollboy, Brady is unstoppable if you don't pressure him and the Pats o-line has been reconstructed.  No more human turnstyle at RT, plus I'm sure you'll disagree but LT's washed up, our run game is better than yours.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I have tickets to Wild Card Game!

posted at 12/30/2009 2:31 PM EST
    First: 5/31/2008
    Last: 12/30/2009
    If anyone is interested I have 2 tickets for the Pats wild card game.  They are in section 238, Seats 5 and 6.   My girlfriend bought them at work...but she assumed I wanted to go, and as much as I love the Pats...I watch playoff games at home where I'm nice and warm.....So great for someone else who wants to attend...Price is negotiable...but I am asking for atleast 300.00 for both.  I have checked stubhub, and the going rate for these are 240.00 each...so I am offering a great deal...Any questions feel free to drop a comment, and we'll exchange info...Thanks for taking the time....

GO PATS!!!

I'm with you pf76, I'd rather be at home and enjoy the game. But I'll go if I can take your girlfriend (just kidding). Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

You don't need tickets Jbolt here is the future

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I'll take 'em if Gamer sits next to me.Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I'll buy them if you throw your girlfriend in along with the tix

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hey Jbolted, if the Pats end up coming to San diego, which it looks like that will happen, I'll be looking for a ticket to the game.  If you know someone selling please drop me a note.  I'd buy off of EBay but there are too many scams.  Don't want to buy fake tickets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Is Shawne Merriman still doing his sack dance in San Diego?   The Patriots better start practicing it so they can do it again in the middle of the field at Qualcomm Stadium after beating the hapless Chargers again.  (If Brady can beat them with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney, he ought to be able to do it with Wes Welker and Randy Moss.)  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

wow im drooling at the mouth... too bad im all the way out in denver! i cant believe you guys cant suit up in the cold!