I heard on WEEI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I heard on WEEI

I got the WEEI App for my iPhone now I can listen to Patriot Monday and Friday's.

I heard something this morning that I found very disturbing.   We are dead last in the league in 3rd down defense.

Is this something, at this point in the season that can be fixed, Masked or Schemed around?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: I herd on WEEI

It's been that way all year and yet they have won six games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I think it can be fixed. There is really no where to go but up, so 32 to 31 is an improvement. 

I don't think it can be masked. 3rd down is what it is. We play poorly, and very poorly when it comes to 3rd and long. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

What are you a cattle rustler?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It had been masked, until yesterday, with stingy goal-line defense and turnover differential, but ultimately who you really are is going to show through. In order to win with the "Break But Don't Crumble" defense, you've got to put up points and play from ahead -- or at least keep it close. This didn't happen yesterday, and more than simply giving up an inordinate number of third-and-longs (which they consistently have), I'm worried about the Pats getting physically manhandled along both lines of scrimmage.

It will be interesting to see what happens in Bitchburgh next week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

I agree... pitt and indy will definately define the second half...whether we can move towards one of the top seeds or whether we scramble for a playoff spot...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: I herd on WEEI:
    [QUOTE]What are you a cattle rustler?
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!  I read your post harley and I'm like where the hell is he going with this?  Then I looked at my original post and I noticed I forgot the a.  Funny thing is spell check doesn't account for dumb*ss

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to I herd on WEEI:
    [QUOTE]I got the WEEI App for my iPhone now I can listen to Patriot Monday and Friday's. I herd something this morning that I found very disturbing.   We are dead last in the league in 3rd down defense. Is this something, at this point in the season that can be fixed, Masked or Schemed around?
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]
    Is that a herd of buffalo or bison?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: I herd on WEEI:
    [QUOTE]It had been masked, until yesterday, with stingy goal-line defense and turnover differential, but ultimately who you really are is going to show through. In order to win with the "Break But Don't Crumble" defense, you've got to put up points and play from ahead -- or at least keep it close. This didn't happen yesterday, and more than simply giving up an inordinate number of third-and-longs (which they consistently have), I'm worried about the Pats getting physically manhandled along both lines of scrimmage. It will be interesting to see what happens in Bitchburgh next week.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    More of the same.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I do it all the time Tcal, I'm fluent in dumb*ss.

*I meant to tell ya your pic of the mailman in Killa's thread made me laugh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wait...why do we need the media to tell us the Pat's third down d is terrible? 

I just watch the games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: I heard on WEEI

I think it won't be really fixed this year, improved maybe, but fixed... no. we don't have pass rushers to get the pressure needed on those third and tens. This is probably going to kill us, but hey so far it really hasn't, but things catch up with you in this league. You can hide the facts forever in a league like this.