I hope Kyle Arrington is inactive so Logan Ryan can play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

I hope Kyle Arrington is inactive so Logan Ryan can play

Welker is determined to win. I think Logan Ryan can do the job than Arrington.

I just have a feeling Arrington will be the reason why the Pats lose the up coming Sunday game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: I hope Kyle Arrington is inactive so Logan Ryan can play

1) Welker will not be a factor at all imo. Guy's head isnt in the game.

2) inactive is a little far, now i do think Arringtons play has been subpar... but he does know

Welker best and did do a good job on him in November. I say start the game with Arrington on Welker and if he's not doing well put Ryan in there and have Arrington as your 4th.

if he's inactive we would be VERY thin at CB. cant afford that with Talib's hip a possible issue and Dennard with the knee/shoulder.

kinda dumb thread

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Yeah Arrington did a terrible job with welker last time. Not!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah Arrington did a terrible job with welker last time. Not!

[/QUOTE]

I know that but will can he do it again?

I hope you are right.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just have a feeling Arrington will be the reason why the Pats lose the up coming Sunday game.

You're out of your ever loving-mind. BB will use dime in this game. That means we need Arrington and Ryan.

Arrington went up against Welker for 4 years and shut him down in Foxboro.  I wouldn't want anyone else on Welker.

Ryan will be needed on Demarius at times.

I just have this feeling that people lean too much on moron analysis and can't think for themselves, as that analysis really stems from the anti-BB media and is completely unfounded.

Why would go into a game with 3 CBs?  Are you insane?  Talib is one play away from going down.

[/QUOTE]

You don't need to be haughty. No, I don't watch Espn or other football pundits 24/7.

I don't like Arrington. I hope the Pats replaces him during offseason.

I am confident about our defense but very cautious.  I mean, if Talib is one play away from going down or if Arrington let a big play becomes the winning TD, then the pats are in trouble.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're out of your ever loving-mind. BB will use dime in this game. That means we need Arrington and Ryan.

Arrington went up against Welker for 4 years and shut him down in Foxboro.  I wouldn't want anyone else on Welker.

I just have this feeling that people lean too much on moron analysis and can't think for themselves, as that analysis really stems from the anti-BB media and is completely unfounded.

Why would go into a game with 3 CBs?  Are you insane?  Talib is one play away from going down.

[/QUOTE]

Has nothing to do with ant-bb bias.  Why the hell would you bring that up?

One sick pony.

Erick Scalivino (BBBW ) and your new found friend, Perillo, (and I know why you love him) thinks he sucks too. 

Has nothing to do with TB, either.

It has to do with Arrington sucking this year and the fine, 17 snap game he played last week (not injured) and all the weeks he is benched because of bad play.

This D is going to HAVE to get off the field Sunday.

I don't know the stats but if I had to guess, I'd say Arrington is responsible for more third down conversions than any one. > 40% on Sunday, won't cut it, unless you want them to throw, throw, throw.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

"sick pony"? I think you mean "sick pony".

Whaaaaaa?

Drunk much?

Never said he should be inactive but if he sucks, like last week and many before, he need to be benched.

Hopefully, BB's approach last weak, got the message across.

Hey, it seemed to work with Hightower.  Hopefully Arrington gets a clue and earns his ridiculous contract for once..

Bronco's game

K. Arrington 3-2 0.0 0 0 L. Ryan 3-1 0.0 1 0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Has nothing to do with ant-bb bias.  Why the hell would you bring that up?

One sick pony.

Erick Scalivino (BBBW ) and your new found friend, Perillo, (and I know why you love him) thinks he sucks too. 

Has nothing to do with TB, either.

It has to do with Arrington sucking this year and the fine, 17 snap game he played last week (not injured) and all the weeks he is benched because of bad play.

This D is going to HAVE to get off the field Sunday.

I don't know the stats but if I had to guess, I'd say Arrington is responsible for more third down conversions than any one. > 40% on Sunday, won't cut it, unless you want them to throw, throw, throw.

[/QUOTE]

Can you be any more dumb?   Arrington is superb in the slot. Not debatable.

He destroyed Welker in November.    To think we're going into Denver with 3 CBs and making him Inactive is one of the craziest things I've ever read here.

[/QUOTE]

Are the Pats are 26th  in third down defense? yes

Are the Broncos are 2nd in third down offense? yes. 

They can't let pass  big plays on third down.  They did some on the Colts game.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Whaaaaaa?

Drunk much?

Never said he should be inactive but if he sucks, like last week and many before, he need to be benched.

Hopefully, BB's approach last weak, got the message across.

Hey, it seemed to work with Hightower.  Hopefully Arrington gets a clue and earns his ridiculous contract for once..

Bronco's game

K. Arrington 3-2 0.0 0 0 L. Ryan 3-1 0.0 1 0[/QUOTE]

I am drunk and you can't even form the right phrase? It was a joke, you moron! LOL!

Christ, even you can screw up a 100 year old phrase.  bawhhah

If you don't the word, the grammar, the phrase, don't use it!  Simple!

Oh my christ, the stupidity here. We got one guy who wants to carry 3 CBs and another who agrees and then doesn't get the joke after being a moron. Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

I said EXACTLY what I meant to say, sick pony.  What's even dumber is your response where you repeated it,  while trying to correct it.  bwahaha Talk about dumb and drunk.

Get your head shrunk, dope!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

I said EXACTLY what I meant to say, sick pony.  What's even dumber is your response where you repeated it,  while trying to correct it.  bwahaha Talk about dumb and drunk.

[/QUOTE]

My lord, I did;
    But answer made it none. Yet once me thought
    It lifted up its head and did address
    Itself to motion, like as it would speak;
    But even then the morning rooster crew loud,
    And at the sound it shrunk in haste away
    And vanish'd from our sight.

Hamlet
    Act I, Scene 2

Xtranslation: we can only hope ....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My lord, I did;
    But answer made it none. Yet once me thought
    It lifted up its head and did address
    Itself to motion, like as it would speak;
    But even then the morning rooster crew loud,
    And at the sound it shrunk in haste away
    And vanish'd from our sight.

Hamlet
    Act I, Scene 2

Xtranslation: we can only hope ....

[/QUOTE]

Well that's brilliant and it also elicits silence, which is even more brilliant.Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Pats are going to need both Arrington And Ryan to be productive in this game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats are going to need both Arrington And Ryan to be productive in this game

[/QUOTE]

Agree , Arrington will need to make some plays out there.. I don't care if the Denver running attack got a 1000 yards last game. My view they will throw the ball a lot. They will but the ball in manning s hand with the game on the line. All these CB 's will be counted on to make plays or hold their own. Weather we think they are great, good, average , or suck we are going to need them to play great for this game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Um... it was one of  Arringtons best games of the year going up against Welker last time. As long as he stays inside on welker and doesn't get matched on the outside up agianst D. thomas or Decker he will be fine.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Arrington is so good he was benched last game. He is average at Best. Inactive? Probably not. A major part of the game plan? Not likely. Learn the game troll. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1) Welker will not be a factor at all imo. Guy's head isnt in the game.

2) inactive is a little far, now i do think Arringtons play has been subpar... but he does know

Welker best and did do a good job on him in November. I say start the game with Arrington on Welker and if he's not doing well put Ryan in there and have Arrington as your 4th.

if he's inactive we would be VERY thin at CB. cant afford that with Talib's hip a possible issue and Dennard with the knee/shoulder.

kinda dumb thread

[/QUOTE]

You're all over it, Joe. +1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not a huge fan of Arrington but I would still start him and see how he does.  This seems to be BB's approach with him.  BB doesn't have any problem  pulling him if he isn't playing well.  Last Sunday Arrington played 17 snaps out of 65, Logan Ryan ended up playing 41 out of 65. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Its amazing how Arrington can cover the slot which is a 2 way go but put him outside where he has the sideline for leverage and over the top help, He is TOAST!  Amazing

Just keep him inside and were good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7colas. Show 7colas's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Um... it was one of  Arringtons best games of the year going up against Welker last time. As long as he stays inside on welker and doesn't get matched on the outside up agianst D. thomas or Decker he will be fine.

[/QUOTE]

This post right here sums it up nicely

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Arrington has sucked for years, is the weakest link, is targeted by and can't hide from skilled opponents, and Ryan is better and continues to improve.   No good reason to play him.