I HOPE TO GOD, THAT TOM BRADY DOES NOT WIN THE MVP AWARD. Please, give it to Vick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: I HOPE TO GOD, THAT TOM BRADY DOES NOT WIN THE MVP AWARD. Please, give it to Vick

If Brady wins the MVP it will be w/o the benefit of even top 3 QB stats in the league. That is a bigger cdecider in my mind b/c I think the #1 passer in the game hasn't won a SB since Unitas.

Brady will be rewarded for his accuracy, good decision making and being the glue that held together a young team whose veteran core wasn't nearly as talented as half the teams in the league.

Kevin Kolb could have led the Eagles to a 9-7 record. An injury to brady day 1 like in '08 and Hoyer gets us to 5-11. Cassell leading KC to 10-11 wins and a Div. crown in year two as a starter their shows that the Pats w/o Brady in '08 was no mark against Tom. Cassell is just 75% of Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: I HOPE TO GOD, THAT TOM BRADY DOES NOT WIN THE MVP AWARD. Please, give it to Vick

If tom wins it we need to keep an eye on MVPKilla

3. This post has been removed.