I HOPE VICK GOES FOR 10 TD'S TONIGHT AND SEAL THE "MVP AWARD"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

I HOPE VICK GOES FOR 10 TD'S TONIGHT AND SEAL THE "MVP AWARD"

Hi friends, its me again, Mr SUPERstitious, i posted this topic the other day

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a845dcde7-68d3-4dc9-9591-dcfad956f267&plckCurrentPage=0

And I am strongly standing by my claim. I, just like all of you Pats fans, would want nothing more but for our beloved Pats, our favorite team, to do nothing but go to the Superbowl and win it all this year. But as I've stated before, one thing and one thing only is standing in the way and could doom Tom Brady and his team to win the title this year. No it is not the dam Ravens, which everybody seems to be talking and fearing about, it is not Peyton Manning and his Cheating Pass Interference Flagging Colts nor the Rapist led Pittsburgh Steelers. It will be the "MVP AWARD", a jinxed, bad omen award that has plagued many players who's received it in its lifetime, especially this decade alone.

I said this in other forums last year about Peyton Manning and it came true and I'm standing by it this year now more then ever. IF TOM BRADY WINS THE MVP AWARD, 2 things will happen, He will either have a bad game during the AFC championship game of the playoffs they will host and lose and or he will reach the Superbowl but will not win it. Let Michael Vick have it, give it to him or any other players in the league for all I care. If Brady doesn't win it, I guarantee you the Pats will reach the Superbowl in a Silver platter and blow out whoever they meet.

Good luck to Vick tonight, I hope he throws for 6 TD's and run for 4 and Brady is no longer mentioned for this prestigious bullsht bad luck award, let's all pray for it.  Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: I HOPE VICK GOES FOR 10 TD'S TONIGHT AND SEAL THE "MVP AWARD"

Dude, shut up. If the Pats don't play their best because Brady won the MVP it's because they DON'T DESERVE TO WIN THE SB. 

Brady deserves the MVP, give it to him. You must be a Colt fan because this is a Polian mentality? What happens if Brady doesn't win the MVP AND the Pats don't win the SB? -_-...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

don't worry Vince...i man 49Pats, I wont mentioned it again, this was the last before the decision is made in 2 weeks or less. Just remember this post though. Of course I hope I'm wrong but I am 99.99% certain. You watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I hope Vick doesn't score 10 TDs

I'm leading my fantasy league season scoring by 30 points and the next closest guy has Vick.  That would be the opposite of ideal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

why did you make a new thread rather then just posting on your old one?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

as long as Maclin gets me 7 points for my fantasy team, I don't care what happens. It'd also be nice if Vick does well next week for my fantasy team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUXTG6ShYKk&feature=related

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: I HOPE VICK GOES FOR 10 TD'S TONIGHT AND SEAL THE "MVP AWARD":
    [QUOTE]as long as Maclin gets me 7 points for my fantasy team, I don't care what happens. It'd also be nice if Vick does well next week for my fantasy team.
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

lol cool - I also have Maclin.  It's just too bad that Maclin's points also benefit the guy who has Vick

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

they should hold off announcing the award until after the SB then we wouldn't have to have this discussion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Heres hoping he gets attacked by a pack of dogs and his herpes flare up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL, went the total opposite way. some let the dogs out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Stupid superstitions on Boston.com. First the MVP shouldn't be voted on until after the Super Bowl, and secondly Vick doesn't deserve an MVP after todays performance. The MVP is well deserved by Brady. By the  way where are all of the trolls who a few years back were calling him soft and going Hollywood after marrying a supermodel. Of course they'll be back eventually as trolls always are.

Hetchinspete