I just don't get it ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: I just don't get it ??

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Oh, one other thing.  The Patriots won due too Ridley's running.  Never ever did we win a game on Maroney Lite's running.

I think that goes a little far....but it was a good team win

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Football passes made simple-

If the ball sails over the receiver it's the QB's fault.  If it goes in the dirt, it's the QB's fault.  If at any time the ball is in a place where the receiver could not have gotten his hands on it than it's the QB's fault.  Also if the ball hits a defender it's the QB's fault.

If the ball is in a place where the receiver could get his hands on it than its the receivers fault.  

At no time, could a ball EVER hit a receiver in the hands and it not be their responsibility to catch it.

Also, if any of this is news to you, than you are impossibly ritarded and should quit your life and stop watching football.

What if the WR is looking inside and just turning into his route when the QB nails him on the outside shoulder?

[/QUOTE]

Receivers fault.  Think about the amount of ground the receiver covers between the time a deep pass is thrown and the time it gets to the receiver. The shoulder the ball is on has much more to do with the receiver than the QB on a deep pass.  Also, nobody drops 40 yard passes on shoulders, not even NFL QB's have that level of accuracy.  The ball gets throw to an opening, the receiver gets underneath it.  

Are right handed outfielders in baseball only responsible for catching balls that land on their left shoulder?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Football passes made simple-

If the ball sails over the receiver it's the QB's fault.  If it goes in the dirt, it's the QB's fault.  If at any time the ball is in a place where the receiver could not have gotten his hands on it than it's the QB's fault.  Also if the ball hits a defender it's the QB's fault.

If the ball is in a place where the receiver could get his hands on it than its the receivers fault.  

At no time, could a ball EVER hit a receiver in the hands and it not be their responsibility to catch it.

Also, if any of this is news to you, than you are impossibly ritarded and should quit your life and stop watching football.

What if the WR is looking inside and just turning into his route when the QB nails him on the outside shoulder?

[/QUOTE]

Receivers fault.  Think about the amount of ground the receiver covers between the time a deep pass is thrown and the time it gets to the receiver. The shoulder the ball is on has much more to do with the receiver than the QB on a deep pass.  Also, nobody drops 40 yard passes on shoulders, not even NFL QB's have that level of accuracy.  The ball gets throw to an opening, the receiver gets underneath it.  

Are right handed outfielders in baseball only responsible for catching balls that land on their left shoulder?

[/QUOTE]
    Totally agree!