I knew this was coming. Have you all read this on NFL.com

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: I knew this was coming. Have you all read this on NFL.com

I knew it watching the game without looking at the scoreboard, so did everyone else, and we didn't need the TV graphics, either.  Wonder why the millionaire coaches and plaers couldn't figure it out, especially consideringt the line of scrimmage for the 2nd down.  we should do this to opponents more often, if they're that dumb.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop67. Show frankdawop67's posts

The scoreboard is not official, the official holds the official time and downs.  At least that what I thought was the rules.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Man alive, it was a chip shot of a field goal, Cundiff is supposed to make that with no issues.  That's all there is to it.  No excuses, he simply missed a very makeable three points leading to overtime.  We won they lost............. 

The game's over, nothing to see here, move along.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Their lucky it was just that. One time we made McNabb p*uke. Another time we made Kasey kick off out of bounce. We got a lot more up our sleeve then just that. Heck even some of our baseball players just run off the field into the green monster for a few minutes. We can be pretty evil ya know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Like I've pointed out before, no one is allowed to 'just win' anymore. I think the fans and the media are usually the source of 'sour grape excuses', not the players.
    Mostly it's either jealousy or hate against the opponent & their fans.
    No one wants to give anyone, any credit anymore.
      Went through it in the 70's when the Steelers were winning 4 Superbowls. Even though 'Steroids' were being used widely across the NFL, the 'haters' disregard this and only point the finger at the Steelers. It's all jealousy only because the Steelers were so good. No one like's a 'winner'!
      The Patriots unfairly get stero-typed as 'Cheaters' because of the so-called 'Spy-Gate' incident. Just as the Steelers were the 'measuring stick' for the rest of the NFL, from 1974-1979, the Patriots have been the 'measuring stick' for the rest of the NFL since 2001. And no one like's a winner!
      I will always contend that blaming the officials is just sour grapes. They miss many calls during the games, on both sides! But everybody thinks their team doesn't 'hold' or make illegal contact on the opponent's receivers.'We got robbed!'...is the usual excuse after a loss. Never mind the fumbles, dropped balls, missed tackles, blown assignment's, or the interceptions their team had during the game.
      The worst call in this game was Harbaugh not calling a time-out...Plain & Simple! I'm not saying Cundiff would have made it, but the way they handled it was awful. As for Lee Evans, I don't look at it as a 'dropped ball', I look at it as a great defensive play.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: I knew this was coming. Have you all read this on NFL.com:
    [QUOTE]This isn't the first game where the down was inaccurate on the scoreboard nor will it be the last.  If there was confusion on the sideline then that's on the coach(es) and up to him(them) to get clarification from the officiating crew.  As far as Cundiff's sideline routine: noted.  Of greater significance is that he was not in sync with the rest of the kicking team when they were called onto the field.  Officials miss things during a game.  DMC being dragged into the end zone by his face mask is but one example.  Much ado about nothing.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to the Baltimore TD that I believe tied the game, what I found amazing is that the TD was replayed numerous times and the face mask was so flagrant, but yet to commentators made no mention of it. Either the commentators were totally blind or biased. Believe what you want but the commentators were biased at least on that one call. 

Since then I've not heard or seen a Patriot whining about the call, especially right after it happened. Baltimore on the other hand is looking for an excuse!!

Ravens, see you next year. 

Hetchinspete 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: I knew this was coming. Have you all read this on NFL.com:
    [QUOTE]The scoreboard is not official, the official holds the official time and downs.  At least that what I thought was the rules.
    Posted by frankdawop67[/QUOTE]

The officials keep the downs on the field and if Baltimore's players or coaches were confused at the time you'd think anyone with two cents would have questioned the officials. So much sour grapes by poor sports. And as mentioned so many times until it becomes nauseating, if the Ravens are so mentally tough how come thier Pro-Bowl kicker missed a chip shot of a field goal that he was perfect on all year. Easy, he was pschyed out by the pressure. Maybe I would be too, but man up, take the loss like a man and get over it.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

"To me, a penalty in hockey or football is one that stands out as obvious. If it's not obvious, it's probably not a penalty".

King, 

I suppose the obvious face mask by the Raven receiver who scored the TD wasn't a penalty because it wasn't obvious enough. It was flagrant, the TV commentators had to have seen it on numerous replays. H-LL even my wife who couldn't tell a football from a socker ball saw the penalty, but with your logic it probably wasn't a penalty because it wasn't obvious. The only reason it wasn't a penalty is because the official somehow missed a very obvious call. 

Hetchinspete   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

"When you win say little.  When you lose say less...."