i know its nitpicking but,,, why does Blount even play over Ridley... ever.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i know its nitpicking but,,, why does Blount even play over Ridley... ever.

its wasnt like the blocking was different for the two... blount avg 1.2 a carry while Ridley was 4.8 explain to me whhy he touches the ball over Rid or Bolden just explain that.

and why the f does he return kicks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: i know its nitpicking but,,, why does Blount even play over Ridley... ever.

Enjoy Babe's ignore list. Half the board is there already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dont care, blount hasnt done anything better thanRidley and it less consistent by a mile. like cmon stop giving him the ball

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Nitpicking?  No, this is a problem...  I think we'll see more Ridley going forward.  Vereen can't comeback soon enough as well.  Bolden has dropped some easy ones in the flat.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dont care, blount hasnt done anything better thanRidley and it less consistent by a mile. like cmon stop giving him the ball

[/QUOTE]

I was saying the same thing during the game. I think BB started him to tick off RIdley. Then late in the game he on the sideline again? Lack of trust? He is the best we have and it's not even close. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

maybe they're protecting his knee?  he's been injured. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

maybe they're protecting his knee?  he's been injured. 

[/QUOTE]

exactly, knee injury, and Blount has been solid up until today, the Saints front 7 is championship caliber, we could not block them all game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

^^^ I'm sure he was on a snap count, and that's the easiest way to keep his touches low... hoping Blount has an impact early..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Agree, glad Ridley got the share of carries. IMO aside from his fumbling troubles he has been the most productive back and does wonders for the offense. Love his ability to wiggle for the extra yard when it looks as though the play is dead. Solid for a bigger guy. Wish we would keep him on some 3rd downs when we usually throw the ball between Boldens hands.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

He's just spelling him.  Trying to keep him fresh and take a little easier on that leg that he had an issue with.  Ridley got the Lions share though and ran well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

its just a joke. we thought blount would be our power RB on 3rd and short and he's our weakest back lol like stop BB he doesnt need 7 carries