I know you guys hate LT, but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

I know you guys hate LT, but...

it looks like he is done in SD. Do you think we should take a shot at him? He is still 30 years old, the same age as we get Corey Dillon. Dillon was throught to be done in Cincy before he came here as well. Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: I know you guys hate LT, but...

when

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Sign him, and then trade him to the Raiders.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

I don't hate LT. He's just hard to respect, the way he pouts and shoots off his mouth. And I don't think we need the stench of Charger's choke on this team. We have enough problems already.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

It seems like his pout is the only thing that doesn't get injured.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Sign him, and then trade him to the Raiders.

For a 1st rounder...Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Give us your tired. Your poor. Your...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

LMAO at this one, one simple answer. ARE YOU NUTZ? Please, talk about a major choke artist and sissy whimp! You dont pick 30 year old running backs hoping that can help you! Or maybe your still stck watching reruns of the Corey Dillon days. You need a slap for this post!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I know you guys hate LT, but......TRY AGAIN!

Put some effort in it this time

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

No.....he's seen his best years pass him by and now all he does is whine. He's not even the best RB on the chargers. I'd take DS over him any day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Not only is he done, but more importantly, he gives up in the playoffs/chokes every year

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Is'nt the Pat's washed up rb position already filled?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Plastics017. Show Plastics017's posts

What about a trade for Steven Jackson (Rams RB)?  I'd love to see that guy running wild in the Pats offense... What would it take to get him?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

“I think the Patriots actually live by the saying, ‘If you’re not cheatin, you’re not trying,’” Tomlinson told reporters with a hearty laugh in San Diego (fast forward video nearly to the end). “I mean, I think that’s the way … they live off that statement. You keep hearing the different stories of people complaining about stuff that they do. So I’m not surprised.”

Anything else need to be said?  HELL NO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

5 new RB's will make a splash in the NFL this year, five more next year.  Several will dissapear like Tomlinson, Grant, Sean Alexander, and Brandon Jacobs.  There is no reason to go all out to grab a running back.  Chris Johnson had one of the best years ever for a RB and his team was mediocre. 

I don't think you can ride a running back to the Super Bowl in the NFL anymore.  Pittsburgh was a bad running team last year, Colts couldn't run in 06, Pats were one of the worst running teams in the NFL in 2003.  If we find a great one in the draft, great, if not oh well throw the ball.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

LaDanian Tomlinson is a disgrace to the nickname he stole.  #56 is the only person I ever have or will refer to as LT.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

You know what, you're absolutely right...

I hate LT...

.. and the fact he tried to steal Lawrence Taylor's nickname.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Plastics017. Show Plastics017's posts

Stephen Jackson, for our Raider's 1st rounder in a year, and two of our 2nd rounders this year - what do you think?!  Sound crazy?  I want Stephen Jackson!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

L.T. is proven to choke in the playoffs.  I don't know if he's worth it if you know he'll only give you regular season production.

The point of a dual threat running back is to keep the best teams honest against you when it counts most - if that running back disappears in the clutch, he's somewhat useless.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrambled-eggs. Show scrambled-eggs's posts

What to the following RBs have in common?

Mike Bell, Ronnie Brown, Darren Sproles, Pierre Thomas, Cadillac Williams.

Answer: assuming no contract, all are in free agency this year and any one of them would be better than Tomlinson for the Pats, especially Sproles given the absence of Welker.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Nothing like going from bad to washed up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I hear OJ Simpson has not signed with anybody yet.  He once had a great season too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

That would make me sick.  Our future depends not on who the next FA we can bring in is, but drafting better.  2009 was a good step in the right direction.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Was this post a joke? Have you actually watched LT play this year? Stick a fork in the man, already. He was done two years ago.

On top of that, the last guy I'd want to see in a pats uniform is a whining baby like LT. Remember the 2007 conference championship? LT had limited paying time, and the  rest of the game he spent sitting alone on the bench, pouting. Not once did he bother to get up and cheer his team on.

On top of everything else, he's a prima donna. Good riddance to LT.