I love my Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowsMangione. Show TebowsMangione's posts

I love my Jets

Has anyone seen Bustchise, Mangione or 1guy1sharp?   We miss them in our locker room handling our sweaty straps.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: I love my Jets

LMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

HaHaHaHa

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I have decided to change my alligence!  After watching TT here in Denver, the thought of him on special teams, makes me think the Jets are going to win the SB!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hi Rusty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to I love my Jets:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone seen Bustchise, Mangione or 1guy1sharp?   We miss them in our locker room handling our sweaty straps.
    Posted by TebowsMangione[/QUOTE]

Loving the Jets is like a Chicago baseball fan loving the Cubs. What is the common thread among these two organizations??

LOL!!!   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: I love my Jets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I love my Jets :      Loving the Jets is like a Chicago baseball fan loving the Cubs. What is the common thread among these two organizations??      LOL!!!   
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    Same one the Sox fans had for 86 years. Open mouth, insert foot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love my Jets : Same one the Sox fans had for 86 years. Open mouth, insert foot.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

The operative word in your sentence was had.

"Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool...than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"....Abe Lincoln.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love my Jets : Same one the Sox fans had for 86 years. Open mouth, insert foot.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

I love baseball but you can't take the championships too seriously. Most of them were bought.