I love this place

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I love this place

I’m getting sick of reading the whiners and their “I’m leaving Threads”.  I started reading this board in 2005 and got nerve enough to make my first post in 2007 as my original handle kmax.   Got banned a number of time and came back as the gentler Tcal2 in 2009.  I canceled the email account that was associated with Tcal2 so after logging off I had to create the current tcal2-  in 2010.

Originally from Saugus and currently living in NY for the past 32 years this board is my connection to the Patriots.  I’ve seen plenty of good posters come and go.  [ewhite,  it was good to see you post on the last game thread.  I missed the Cyrus avatar].

This is a public forum and like all forums there will be tools and trolls.  I’ve had arguments with just about everyone out there, one time or another.  That’s life but I also forgot every argument within a few days.  Every poster brings a different dynamic to the board and I respect all views even if I don’t always agree.  I’m sometimes sarcastic, will always go for a laugh, throw a little bait and take an unpopular view just to mix it up.  I have  never hurled childish name or insults at posters only in response to some.

So If you want to leave,  get the F*** out.  I don’t care…Oh, and by the way,  You’re very replaceable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: I love this place

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I’m getting sick of reading the whiners and their “I’m leaving Threads”.  I started reading this board in 2005 and got nerve enough to make my first post in 2007 as my original handle kmax.   Got banned a number of time and came back as the gentler Tcal2 in 2009.  I canceled the email account that was associated with Tcal2 so after logging off I had to create the current tcal2-  in 2010.

Originally from Saugus and currently living in NY for the past 32 years this board is my connection to the Patriots.  I’ve seen plenty of good posters come and go.  [ewhite,  it was good to see you post on the last game thread.  I missed the Cyrus avatar].

This is a public forum and like all forums there will be tools and trolls.  I’ve had arguments with just about everyone out there, one time or another.  That’s life but I also forgot every argument within a few days.  Every poster brings a different dynamic to the board and I respect all views even if I don’t always agree.  I’m sometimes sarcastic, will always go for a laugh, throw a little bait and take an unpopular view just to mix it up.  I have  never hurled childish name or insults at posters only in response to some.

So If you want to leave,  get the F*** out.  I don’t care…Oh, and by the way,  You’re very replaceable.

it is what it is. Maybe Wozzy's most recent thread will help. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Tell them how you really feel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I've said I was leaving a couple of times (and knew some would never let me hear the end of it if I came back).

It was NEVER about not being able to take the heat. That stuff is no big deal. Some were saying I was "disruptive", so I said I would go. (I've been on boards that were MUCH worse than this.) I was surprised that a good number of people said I wasn't a problem, so I remained. (And Laz was just too f'n stupid to just shut his yap and let me walk, so I stayed.)

I was really at odds with Rusty, wozzy, truechamp and laz. Rusty deserved every smack he got. But wozzy and TC are good fans who strongly believe what they opine. I was out of line with them and regret my behavior toward them. Laz has been gone so long I don't know.

I really don't take this football talk too seriously and I do not get bent out of shape by rough talk on a message board.

You're stupid, I'm stupid, everybody's stupid. LMAO

The second time was about the mods. I had posted a reply to the Colts troll with an animated gif of a lion running down a hyena and they deleted it. I was ripshyte about that. Didn't post for a while. That dufus deserved that gif if anybody ever deserved anything.

But really, I have just grown to enjoy my fellow fans here too much to consider leaving for other than some very significant reason.

I just see people posting to say they are going as a courtesy and a goodbye; not a play for attention.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

It would really help if YOU left Jets troll pHAT rEX...THAT WOULD CURE 90 % OF THE PROBLEM...TAKE THE USELESS nas WITH YOU And that old tool Babe, the Jesus freak....start your own discussion board...that would solve all these problems...

Take Wozzy with you...and if you wanna go, go...don't beg for attention...I agree with tcal completely

I'm putting all these low post number Rusty fakes on ignore. Bye dumbkoff. LMAO@U

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You're stupid, I'm stupid, everybody's stupid. LMAO

But some are more stupid than others. LMAO
    (not talking about you Babe, well not specifically LMAO)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'm putting all these low post number Rusty fakes on ignore. Bye dumbkoff. LMAO@U

See babe, it's already working. He's so desperate that he'll be creating several new names a day. Let him and simply hit ignore....lol.Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]You're stupid, I'm stupid, everybody's stupid. LMAO

But some are more stupid than others. LMAO
    (not talking about you Babe, well not specifically LMAO)

[/QUOTE]

Everybody has their moments. Like when I did the fantasy draft and realized both my TEs are hurt. Maybe I should have done some research?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think we got into once and I don't even remember what it was about so it couldn't have been too important but I recall getting a little nasty.

You told me to " relax, it's only an internet forum" and I realized then that you were right.  

It made me ask myself why I was getting all bent out of shape over something trivial on an internet forum.

I live by the mantra now.  It's alot easier to enjoy without taking everyone's opinion or views that don't agree with mine too seriously.

I'm just excited about the season and in 4 days it will be here for real.

Thanks for setting me straight tcal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

See babe, it's already working. He's so desperate that he'll be creating several new names a day. Let him and simply hit ignore....lol.Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. TB doesn't need me to defend him. His legend speaks for itself.

I will say this; if I'm willing to put Rusty on ignore (said I was doing so in wozzy's thread) then everybody should. I've been battling this moron troll tooth and nail for 3 years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Everybody has their moments. Like when I did the fantasy draft and realized both my TEs are hurt. Maybe I should have done some research?

Ha! Your talking to the guy who drafted Brandon Lloyd ahead of Brandon Marshall last year. I still made the playoffs. LMAO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I think we got into once and I don't even remember what it was about so it couldn't have been too important but I recall getting a little nasty.

You told me to " relax, it's only an internet forum" and I realized then that you were right.  

It made me ask myself why I was getting all bent out of shape over something trivial on an internet forum.

I live by the mantra now.  It's alot easier to enjoy without taking everyone's opinion or views that don't agree with mine too seriously.

We did have one argument and like you I don't remember the context.  It lasted a few posts back and forth and we moved on.  That's how it should be.  Remember the 100's of non-arguments.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

[QUOTE]

We did have one argument and like you I don't remember the context.  It lasted a few posts back and forth and we moved on.  That's how it should be.  Remember the 100's of non-arguments.

[/QUOTE]

You're one of the guys I've never argued with I believe. Maybe we have disagreed a couple of times, but not argued.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I will say this; if I'm willing to put Rusty on ignore (said I was doing so in wozzy's thread) then everybody should. I've been battling this moron troll tooth and nail for 3 years.

with all the free time you'll have, you can go to the Bahamas or something....lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

with all the free time you'll have, you can go to the Bahamas or something....lol

[/QUOTE]

Or copy War and Peace in calligraphy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You're one of the guys I've never argued with I believe. Maybe we have disagreed a couple of times, but not argued.

Just normal human interaction.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

I've been coming to this board for a long time, I made my firs post in 08 and I still have  less than 500 post to my name ( I don't post here often, but I read most threads every day )...my firs moniker was "Letalmc" I forgot my email to that and password..I don't get into arguments with fellow posters here because I'm here to learn more about my favorite football team, and share ideas and opinions even if I don't agree with them.

and I have a few people on ignore..so it makes my life easier...Laughing

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

i've been reading this blog for a couple of years and just recently posted for the 1st time, i grew up on so shore and left mass a long time ago but have always remained a fan of the hometown, all of you are entertaining to some degree, it's been great to be a pats fan my whole life especially the past decade, this should be a good year but i do see it ending just like last year, but if the pats should somehow pull it off ??????? i will still be here listening to all you opiniated football fans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I'm glad your here T-cal. Otherwise I wouldn't knwo that Mayo sux, and McCourty, and Ninkovich.

"Defense Wins Championships"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Preach it tcal! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

If it weren't for Tcal, I never would've known to tell my aunt she needs to rename her little dog "Fluffer" to something else. Thanks man

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

If it weren't for Tcal, I never would've known to tell my aunt she needs to rename her little dog "Fluffer" to something else. Thanks man

She should have named it "Flutie".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Excellent post from the master of sarcastic one liners.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Oh, and if we've ever had an argument, I've forgotten it too, but that could just be the drink . . . or old age. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

The season does not officially start until I swing in here during or after the week 1 game and see a post from Tcal proclaiming player X Sucks!

Then I know all is well...