I mentioned Tebow to Pats when he left Denver and got KILLED on here...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I mentioned Tebow to Pats when he left Denver and got KILLED on here...

What say you all now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: I mentioned Tebow to Pats when he left Denver and got KILLED on here...

In response to ccsjl's comment:

What say you all now?

Umm, the "KILL" didn't take?

I dunno, maybe 'cause there are 6 different threads at least today on TT when only ONE was needed.  The guy hasn't even reported yet.  It's overload.  It was the same overload back when he left Denver, joined the Jets ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

My point is that even mentioning Tebow to Pats 2 years ago was met with insults and vitriol....I'm wondering if these same people are hanging themselves now that he is a Pat?

"Cancel those reservations!" Willie McGinest, Heinz field  Jan 27,2002 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

My point is that even mentioning Tebow to Pats 2 years ago was met with insults and vitriol....I'm wondering if these same people are hanging themselves now that he is a Pat?

"Cancel those reservations!" Willie McGinest, Heinz field  Jan 27,2002 

Don't take it personally.  It's just tiring.  Thread after thread, even when he's on another team, out of football, preaching ... It's like a TT reality show that you can't turn off.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Umm, the "KILL" didn't take?

I dunno, maybe 'cause there are 6 different threads at least today on TT when only ONE was needed.  The guy hasn't even reported yet.  It's overload.  It was the same overload back when he left Denver, joined the Jets ...

[/QUOTE]

+ 1, Ummm agree. Dont understand why posters clog the forum with multiple threads on the same topic. Thought the "look at me, look at me" was limited to CC. Guess not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What did you expect? Most here are a walking talking football cliche. They aren't actually thinking about what they are saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

homer = in denial

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Running the risk of being reported to the Grammy Police as a broken record here but. . . . . .

For the life of me I don't see the downside of this signing. BB's taking a flyer on a quality individual who has some football talent - clearly not an NFL QB but a football player. The Pats will know soon enough if they can do something with him. 

For crying out loud, guys - don't open a vein over this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

What say you all now?

Good call... I certainly didn't see it coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If I recall correctly, there were a number of posters who thought he fit here.  Many more said no thanks. I wasn't one of the posters clamoring for Tebow and I'm still not.  I'd love to be proven wrong.  As ATJ said, what's the downside, and what's the harm in seeing how he might fit in person?

I don't expect much to come of it.  I hate the circus that surrounds Tebow.  If he can play, then great.  If not, not much at risk for BB.