I must say.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I must say.........

we are very well represented today .....Woodhead, Green Ellis , Mesko , Tate and Orhnburger.........with more scattered about someone we know will hoist the  trophy if its not the Patriots!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: I must say.........

In response to EASON11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

we are very well represented today .....Woodhead, Green Ellis , Mesko , Tate and Orhnburger.........with more scattered about someone we know will hoist the  trophy if its not the Patriots!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I assume you mean to say former Patriots since you really do not know them. I mean you probably know them like you know Peyton Manning......right??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Darius Butler on the Clots.  JimfromFlorida, don't be so damn picky.  It's not becoming.  You know what he meant.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Whoa, blast from the past thread!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

its all good....one of the Ventrones was running around today to for SF too.......yes I know him....lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to EASON11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also Ben Watson_ i thought he was out of the league?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

... and the Pats couldn't keep Woodhead?  Go figure.. was it really that much more money to keep him on the roster this season?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

You simply don't get the game of football. Ya just don't.

If I see one more moron seriously saying this, I may quit the board.  The stupidity is too much.

Teams don't keep 2 scatbacks.  Enough!  Don't be so dumb. This is like saying we should have had two Kevin Faulk clones.

No.   Vereen is Woodhead and we added Blount which is the genius of it.  Stop trying to recapture failed glories.

Welker and then Woodhead delivered nothing when it counted. 

[/QUOTE]

agree. i stupidly said the same thing today when woodhead scored the TD 'wow we should akept him" but then my dad quickly yelled back at me 'no you dummy we have vereen for a reason, we dont need to guys like that"

he was a good Patriot, slippery little runner but Vereen will turn out to be a better replacement in the end. cheaper now too

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

... and the Pats couldn't keep Woodhead?  Go figure.. was it really that much more money to keep him on the roster this season?

[/QUOTE]

If I see one more moron seriously saying this, I may quit the board.  The stupidity is too much.

Teams don't keep 2 scatbacks.  Enough!  Don't be so dumb. This is like saying we should have had two Kevin Faulk clones.

No.   Vereen is Woodhead and we added Blount which is the genius of it.  Stop trying to recapture failed glories.

[/QUOTE]

I wish Woodhead was still here.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't. We never won a big game with him as the feature back.

Blount or whoever they use to get Brady under Center will win us a SB.

I swear, the kidlings who just started watching our team, literally have no idea how we won SBs.

[/QUOTE]

defense and Cory f'n Dillon. and Antwon Smith!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep.

We also had BJGE.  The fact they thought a run game with a lead back wasn't needed was clearly a disaster.  

SD beats Denver by not overusing Woodhead. Fact.

[/QUOTE]

ryan matthews will be key again just like that thursday night game. give him 25-30 carries they can control clock

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

I swear, the kidlings who just started watching our team, literally have no idea how we won SBs.

[/QUOTE]

You give yourself an out with "feature back". He was never the feature back except for expediancy. Don't give me the 2010 Jets game where they abandanod the run late and started scoring at will with BJGE mostly on the bench. If anything Woodhead was underused in the playoffs.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't. Been very consistent with what a lead back means here for years. I thought BJGE was a good option and Brady wanted to run more shotgun crap, so we lost. Brady got his choice an sucked in delivering the goods.

We abandoned the run in the 2011 AFC Title game when BJGE had 8 carries and 50 yards!

Stop this crap, please.

[/QUOTE]

correction: BGJE had 15 for 68 and a TD in 2011 AFCCG.... woody had 6 for 18. they didnt really totally abandon it... they couldve run more

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Brady got his choice an sucked in delivering the goods." - If true, then Belichick gets the blame, he's in charge in a big picture sense not Brady.. Try to remember that, I know it's tough for you.  You've set up a ludicrous position where Belichick gets all the credit for the coaching moves that go right, but the offensive coaching decisions that go wrong are all blamed on a subordinate. That's not how it works in real life or in the NFL.

"SD beats Denver by not overusing Woodhead. Fact."  

LOL so things that haven't even happened yet are now facts. That's the definition of an opinion. 

I think you're generally right about Vereen > Woodhead, but this year it would have been nice to put Woodhead in during all the weeks when Vereen couldn't go. You said we only needed one scatback, but when Vereen was out, we had none. 

However Vereen could make a huge difference for us, if we end up playing the Broncos he could be the key to the win. If that kind of scenario plays out then I'd say you have the right to demand Woodhead's name never be mentioned with longing in here again :) 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You give yourself an out with "feature back". He was never the feature back except for expediancy. Don't give me the 2010 Jets game where they abandanod the run late and started scoring at will with BJGE mostly on the bench. If anything Woodhead was underused in the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't. Been very consistent with what a lead back means here for years. I thought BJGE was a good option and Brady wanted to run more shotgun crap, so we lost. Brady got his choice an sucked in delivering the goods.

We abandoned the run in the 2011 AFC Title game when BJGE had 8 carries and 50 yards!

Stop this crap, please.

[/QUOTE]

The Pats won the 2011 AFC title game thank you very much.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

Pats won it via the D, thanks very much. Spikes and Sterling Moore had better games than Brady.

Next.

Brady. Will he show up for our team and fans?

[/QUOTE]

Except Brady led the Pats on a 4th quarter winning TD drive without Gronk. Without which the Pats are eliminated. Sorry, as usual you are wrong.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    And you don't get the game of life. What a just-amazingly insecure jack@ss you are.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pats would have been 16-0 with Woodhead this year...