I never thought that I would get to the point where I would rather read stuff by Jet Trolls than some of the garbage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I never thought that I would get to the point where I would rather read stuff by Jet Trolls than some of the garbage

that has been written here as of late.  I mean whaaaaatttttttttt?   Pray for terrorists?  Anti American?  Glorify mahem?

What was once a fun place to come to read, discuss or argue about the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS  is slowly but surely turning into a bleeding hemorroid piece of political garbage.

Unfortunately it only takes a couple of posters to turn this forum into their personal place to either push their personal political agenda or to write purely for shock value.  Neither of which have anything to do with THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

It is my choice to have these clowns on Ignore  Some of you might not choose to do the same and that's cool.  However, I can only imagine the amount of new potential readers and contributors that would like to read about or discuss the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS that are so turned off about what they see here that they leave never to return.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: I never thought that I would get to the point where I would rather read stuff by Jet Trolls than some of the garbage

Agree 100%! Shocked at what I've read here this week.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: I never thought that I would get to the point where I would rather read stuff by Jet Trolls than some of the garbage

test

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Does anyone report those posters? I've got one of them on ignore and I reported them.  

The football talk here is great and there's not much reason to shop around for news because it's already here. I love that.

Nothing anyone writes to them will change their tune, so to speak. They aren't looking for discussion just attention so answering them gives them what they are looking for.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

MTHurl, King, and Stillgridlocked and anyone who really cares about this Forum, it doesn't look like the Mods will do anything about them.  About the only thing that we can do about these offenders is to Ignore Them and not engage them at all.  They will eventually shrivel up like a healed boil and go away.

Like I implied earlier IMO, it's better to argue with Jet Trolls even argue with the Trolls who make absolutely no sense whatsoever because at least these discussions are somewhat Football Related.   :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

The mods are kicking back with no worries as soon as king flexes they'll ban him it's sad.. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

This is the kind of stuff that the authorities should be looking to proactively go after potential ties to terrorism.

Ricky is blatantly on here supporting the acts.  Trace the IP, send a note to Miami police and bring him in for questioning.

He's advertising his rhetoric right here on the board and who knows if it's an act or if it's real.

I Agree.  Ricky has also been anti-semitic in his criticism of the Kraft Family. (This appears to fit the mold you have described.)  

However, it was good to see Patriot Fans who have argued back and forth about the Patriots along with Fans of the Jets, Giants, Colts, Broncos etc, come together in a special kind of way of shock, anger and support about the awful event that happened in Boston.  

OTOH, it was disgusting to witness the few who took it upon themselves to make light of this disaster by claiming other disasters were worse and to take this time to post highly controversial material for shock value.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

that has been written here as of late.  I mean whaaaaatttttttttt?   Pray for terrorists?  Anti American?  Glorify mahem?

What was once a fun place to come to read, discuss or argue about the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS  is slowly but surely turning into a bleeding hemorroid piece of political garbage.

Unfortunately it only takes a couple of posters to turn this forum into their personal place to either push their personal political agenda or to write purely for shock value.  Neither of which have anything to do with THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

It is my choice to have these clowns on Ignore  Some of you might not choose to do the same and that's cool.  However, I can only imagine the amount of new potential readers and contributors that would like to read about or discuss the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS that are so turned off about what they see here that they leave never to return.  

agree...while we all post a comment/response now and then on matters such as these this is not the place for political agendas be they left or right...and yes one poster uses it for that and he is wrong to do so

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

I find it very easy to ignore threads that are on topics football or otherwise that I have no interest in. What really bothers me is threads that are of interest that end up getting highjacked by a few posters going back and forth over the same question restating the same opinion and calling each other names. Wading through those posts with the lengthy 'reply to' sections to find the posters with actually interesting takes or new information is very tedious, and by the second day I generally end up ignoring those threads.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What's really funny is that the Mods delete every other post from the Red Sox board.  I guess we are the Red headed step child over here.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

I find it very easy to ignore threads that are on topics football or otherwise that I have no interest in. What really bothers me is threads that are of interest that end up getting highjacked by a few posters going back and forth over the same question restating the same opinion and calling each other names. Wading through those posts with the lengthy 'reply to' sections to find the posters with actually interesting takes or new information is very tedious, and by the second day I generally end up ignoring those threads.

some people have kept their responses to one short paragraph and also delete all the back and forth except the last one that they are responding to. I really appreciate this approach. If I want to look at the history I an go back to earlier in the thread.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

some people have kept their responses to one short paragraph and also delete all the back and forth except the last one that they are responding to. I really appreciate this approach. If I want to look at the history I an go back to earlier in the thread.

Bingo - we have a winner. I have tried to do that most of the time as well (as above.) I also like to just address a post with a call-out to a previous poster rather than actually replying to the post so as not to get that long previous thread included.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Wouldn't it be easier for the BDC management to just run a normal forum, including basic formatting within the posts? It's 2013, the NY Times owns the Globe and we have this kind of an issue? Somewhat embarrassing.

The Times has the Globe (including BDC) up for sale.   This is a chance for someone to step up and buy it cheap.  Rumor has it the seller is throwing in a rotary dial phone and a buggy (horse not included) to sweeten the deal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Wouldn't it be easier for the BDC management to just run a normal forum, including basic formatting within the posts? It's 2013, the NY Times owns the Globe and we have this kind of an issue? Somewhat embarrassing.

The Times has the Globe (including BDC) up for sale.   This is a chance for someone to step up and buy it cheap.  Rumor has it the seller is throwing in a rotary dial phone and a buggy (horse not included) to sweeten the deal.

Quick! someone call Bob Kraft!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

"Rumor has it the seller is throwing in a rotary dial phone and a buggy (horse not included) to sweeten the deal."

LOL