I remember when Pats use to fight to win a game NOT ANYMORE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

I remember when Pats use to fight to win a game NOT ANYMORE

It's about Time Belichick tells the team Either do your job or get out.  Cause Pats have not done there jobs all season Starting w/ Brady  and down the line only players doing there job every week has been Welker/ Faulk/ Willfork REST HAVE BEEN DEAD WAIT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: I remember when Pats use to fight to win a game NOT ANYMORE

Yeah! What are they WAITing for?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Coaches haven't done their jobs very well either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgoggles. Show mgoggles's posts

As painful as it to say, Tom Brady will never be the same player again. He has the mobility of an 80 year old man. He also no longer has the accuracy in his passes that he had preinjury. He has thrown more bad interceptions this year than in his entire career previously. I don't know who is calling the plays but they have the creativity of an accountant. The defense is one of the worst in football because there is no pass rush and the secondary would have trouble covering dead people!! However, Tom used to be able cover up these problems by keeping the offense on the field. Due to the injury or something mental, he is no longer able to lead this way right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

mgoggles.....  pretty negative post.  I could understand if this is a season long concern in which Brady hasn't looked good at all.  He is in the top part of the leaders for many QB categories... What Tom can't do IS cover up for the TEAM's inadequacies, especially on defense, which is where the majority of problems lie.  He is NOT a one man team.. he needs support.