I smell a blowout!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I smell a blowout!

There is no way the Pats are coming back from this win....Well I guess its time to prepare for miami.

After the Brady pick they lost all momentum....what kind of a team is that.

As you can tell Im completely dissapointed and upset.

I hope Im wrong, but I usually am not when it comes to this team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

Re: I smell a blowout!

Hey Troll: Your mom says hi and she'll be home soon. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

the smell is the refs who DID NOT call the PI on the Wes Welker play

The momnetum shifted drastically after that..Yes the TB Intereception was bad  but the non call of an obvious PI  and I do quote the Boston hating ESPN announcers  "he got away with that one'"

so you know its obvious when these bootlickers call one.
    there was another PI also missed

so the NFL is annointing the ponies and these guys too

hard to lose with home cookin and home officiating

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoStompsLaw. Show TheoStompsLaw's posts

In Response to Re: I smell a blowout!:
    [QUOTE]the smell is the refs who DID NOT call the PI on the Wes Welker play The momnetum shifted drastically after that..Yes the TB Intereception was bad  but the non call of an obvious PI  and I do quote the Boston hating ESPN announcers  "he got away with that one'" so you know its obvious when these bootlickers call one. there was another PI also missed so the NFL is annointing the ponies and these guys too hard to lose with home cookin and home officiating
    Posted by dbeach48[/QUOTE]

Hard to win when the secondary stinks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Drew Brees is head and shoulders better than Brady. So is Manning. Humiliated 2 out of three weeks by those two. Head and shoulders.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

Saints are full of s..c..u..m..b..a..g dirty hitters, the Refs only called one very blatent out of bounds hit on Welker, other than that they are turning their eyes to the dirty hits.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

This is the difference b/t the Pats offence and the Colts & Saints as when the Pats are up by 17 they can't get deliver the KO blow so there defence can't blow the game but look at the Saints offense, they won't let their defence have a chance at blowing the lead b/c they are adding to the lead not sitting on the lead. If the Patriots had this kind of execution of offence they would have delivered the KO blow in Indy and they would have been able to keep up tonight but that's not the case.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

I never thought I would see the Patriots on the short end of a blow-out !!
     Well we got beat... we would have to get out of this hole we've dug !!!
     The one player on the Patriots, the singular player that plays excellent, game after game week in and week out is VINCE WILFOLK !! They need to sign him to an extension now ! Mayo is great .... Mayweather plays well...BUT....the one player that is indispenable on the Patriot defense is  VINCE WILFOLK  !! It's so obvious how valuable he is to this team's defense ...its a joke !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE] I never thought I would see the Patriots on the short end of a blow-out !!  Well we got beat... we would have to get out of this hole we've dug !!!  The one player on the Patriots, the singular player that plays excellent, game after game week in and week out is VINCE WILFOLK !! They need to sign him to an extension now ! Mayo is great .... Mayweather plays well...BUT....the one player that is indispenable on the Patriot defense is  VINCE WILFOLK  !! It's so obvious how valuable he is to this team's defense ...its a joke !!
    Posted by flip781[/QUOTE]

He got beat at times today, but that's partly a product of being triple teamed.

The real nightmare is imagining how badly their defensive line would get beat WITHOUT HIM.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Troll: Your mom says hi and she'll be home soon. 
    Posted by Trink5[/QUOTE]

Bro...you got 24 post on this board.  Check yourself then check the score.

It was a blowout.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Drew Brees is head and shoulders better than Brady. So is Manning. Humiliated 2 out of three weeks by those two. Head and shoulders.
    Posted by cosmo14[/QUOTE]

good one.