I stand corrected, thankfully!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I stand corrected, thankfully!

I thought the Colts would mail it in, rest their starters, etc. because nothing to play for.  Happily I was wrong. Not sure if this is the first time I've ever rooted for the Colts, but I'm enjoying it so far...

These aren't Polian's Colts any more, this is proof positive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: I stand corrected, thankfully!

I'll stand up and be counted too.  I was COMPLETELY WRONG.  And I am very happy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why would they? I mean, yeah, Pagano was inspirational and all and they'll get up to play for him.  But think about it, if we had a chance to knock the Jets from the top seed in the playoffs, wouldn't you want the Pats to go for it? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Think the Colts saw more to gain from a young team beating HOU than just packing it in.

Indy was 1-1 against HOU this year.

Theyll be even more confident now that they can beat HOU if they need to in the playoffs and more confident that they can overtake the AFC South next season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I knew they were going to play the winning is the money shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Add me to the list of wrong again. The Colts even sat 4 starters today!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Cheering for the Colts is kind of like dating your sister- it just feels wrong... Plus most people that cheer for the Colts date their sister.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I didn't see it coming either.  Awesome job by the Colts today!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Make that 0-11 for the Texans at Indy! I'm glad you all were wrong. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Things really shook out well today -- we got the bye and the Giants were eliminated.  Really, who could ask for more???  Houston is going to be one and done.  They have completely tanked, looked bad today -- kinda strange.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hmmm.. Manning leaves and with a rookie QB, only one season removed from a losing season, Luck is at the helm of the playoff bound Colts.  Manning didn't even do this in his rookie season. Manning goes to an established team, Broncos, and does what he was expected to do.  Who had the better season?  I'd say Luck given what type of team he was dealt to start the season.  Did Manning exceed anything other than making a comeback?  According to the media, he had an AMAZING season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Muz, the Chiefs could have given us more though lol... good day of football over all.