I Suggest Everyone Read This

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: I Suggest Everyone Read This

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

I posted the Tom Curran piece last night. It's the best piece I've seen on the timeline and facts, which catche the NFL with its pants down, affecting the outcome of the game yesterday.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/nfl-muddled-explanation-fateful-rule-change

Click on the links he provides for the reader in the article.  His fact checking and research catches the NFL in the act.

The rule was altered this past week and the NFL forgot to cover their tracks until after the game yesterday.

What should be an embarrassing situation for the NFL is being flipped around as some kind of "shenanigans" by the Pats, which is obviously preposterous since they were within the rules released to the public before Week 1 this season.

The other dead giveaway, is the NFL only showing LBs at the second level, when they explained what this rule change was.  They did not show any players lined up at the line of scrimmage to be in violation of this kind of a rule.

As if your spamming this board over and over with the same post isn't bad enough.  Yesterday you claimed that the rule was changed yesterday, now you say last week?  Later today it will be last month, tomorrow it'll be before the season. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Hey MeadowlandMike, at least Harvey is in his own teams forum posting accurate information, not some wanna be troll trolling in his arch rivals forum!! Get a life troll!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree.  Everyone should read it.

Especially this part:

"All that aside, the call was right. The rule, as it is written, does not specify players at the line of scrimmage or off of it. It just says no pushing (Rule 913).

So the penalty call was correct."

Now, move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey MeadowlandMike, at least Harvey is in his own teams forum posting accurate information, not some wanna be troll trolling in his arch rivals forum!! Get a life troll!

[/QUOTE]

And?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Especially this part:

"All that aside, the call was right. The rule, as it is written, does not specify players at the line of scrimmage or off of it. It just says no pushing (Rule 913).

Now, move on.

[/QUOTE]

It's harder to whine and cry if you have to admit the call was right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

Especially this part:

Now, move on.

[/QUOTE]

Yes yes yes! Napoleon has this firmly lodged in his nether region.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Harvey ballbanger spending all his time trying to show a conspiracy against us instead of doing his job.  Either he doesn't have a job or he is cheating his employer. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Especially this part:

Now, move on.

[/QUOTE]

The penalty was correct AFTER they changed the rule this past week.   Did you read Curran's piece?

You didn't did ya?

Why not? Fearful of learning the sequence of events and how the NFL royally screwed up here?

[/QUOTE]

Didn't you say last night the rule was changed after the game?  Does anyone here believe you anymore?  I doubt it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

tuck rule. 

The one good thing regarding this coming around is that for the pats it happened in a regular season game.  for the raiders it happened in the playoffs.  ultimately this should not hurt the pats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

The penalty was correct AFTER they changed the rule this past week. 

[/QUOTE]

1.  Rule changes.

2.  Player breaks rule.

3.  Flag thrown.

4.  Pats fans who don't understand blow a gasket.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Especially this part:

Now, move on.

[/QUOTE]

The penalty was correct AFTER they changed the rule this past week.   Did you read Curran's piece?

You didn't did ya?

Why not? Fearful of learning the sequence of events and how the NFL royally screwed up here?

[/QUOTE]

What rule was changed? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I posted the Tom Curran piece last night. It's the best piece I've seen on the timeline and facts, which catche the NFL with its pants down, affecting the outcome of the game yesterday.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/nfl-muddled-explanation-fateful-rule-change

Click on the links he provides for the reader in the article.  His fact checking and research catches the NFL in the act.

The rule was altered this past week and the NFL forgot to cover their tracks until after the game yesterday.

What should be an embarrassing situation for the NFL is being flipped around as some kind of "shenanigans" by the Pats, which is obviously preposterous since they were within the rules released to the public before Week 1 this season.

The other dead giveaway, is the NFL only showing LBs at the second level, when they explained what this rule change was.  They did not show any players lined up at the line of scrimmage to be in violation of this kind of a rule.

[/QUOTE]

As if your spamming this board over and over with the same post isn't bad enough.  Yesterday you claimed that the rule was changed yesterday, now you say last week?  Later today it will be last month, tomorrow it'll be before the season. 

[/QUOTE]

Changed on the website, yesterday, Bustchise. They  changed it mid week and sent a memo out to the refs, only.

Yes. These are facts. I know you hate facts.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that the Ryan brothers had a chat last Monday and the Jets call into the office triggered this rule change.

Teams send in tapes of things they feel should be addressed on Mondays. This is a fact. Some teams might send in many tapes, some may send in none.

Fact.

The rule was changed with the wording and a new memo was sent out to the refs, but not to NFL teams notifying of this change. Another fact.

[/QUOTE]

Were you under the impression that the NFL website text was the official place for NFL rules, as opposed to say, a rule book from prior to the season? Do you think that before the game, Belichick goes online to see what rules have been updated?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran 1h

Bill Belichick says Chris Jones shouldn't take responsibility for field goal penalty. Says that coaches did a poor job coaching the new rule

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

No, Bustchise, but when the NFL cuts and pastes it's rule onto their own website to educate fans of a rule change, I kinda expect them to put an accurate rule on their own page.

lmao

Keep trying, moron.

[/QUOTE]

So, you realize that the NFL.com website is not the place where coaches and players go for rules?  So what's the problem?  Why are you having a day long hissy fit?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Can you name a time where a league changes a rule without notifying players or the coaches mid season?

Name one example in any sport.

Follow Greg A. BedardVerified account@GregABedard

Both examples (league examples in offseason) were of LBs lined up right behind DL and pushing.

[/QUOTE]

1.  You have constantly complained about Bedard.  You cannot use him as a reference.

2.  The rule didn't change mid-season.  The rulebook has remained the same.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The penalty was correct AFTER they changed the rule this past week. 

[/QUOTE]

1.  Rule changes.

2.  Player breaks rule.

3.  Flag thrown.

4.  Pats fans who don't understand blow a gasket.

[/QUOTE]

Can you name a time where a league changes a rule without notifying players or the coaches mid season?

Both examples (league examples in offseason) were of LBs lined up right behind DL and pushing.

[/QUOTE]

What rule changed during the season?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why is this still being discussed?  I don't like that this call changed the outcome of the game.  What a very ticky tack call, but after seeing different angles of the play I agree it was a foul.  Wish it didn't happen, TFB would have taken the ball and won the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1.  You have constantly complained about Bedard.  You cannot use him as a reference.

2.  The rule didn't change mid-season.  The rulebook has remained the same.

[/QUOTE]

I don't like Bedard's anti-BB infused analysis, yes. But, if this is true which I believe it is and I am sure I can find corroboration on, just how did you counter the fact only two video examples where shown, each with "second level" personnel?

Tell the board how you countered, please, Handy.  The fact is, ya didn't. As usual. You like to deflect and pretend word changes with rules midseson is normal and acceptable for a multi billion dollar business like a moron.

The rule changed MID SEASON, last week. Fact.

The NFL educated the public of the rule change, with only second level players, with a post on Sept 3rd, 2013, before the start of the season.

A memo was sent last week to refs, apparently to include line of srcimmage players, unbeknownst to any coach or player. FACT.

Then, the NFL got sneaky and changed said rule on the original article posted on NFL.com on Sept 3rd which was caught by Tom Curran.

Another fact.

[/QUOTE]

why are you so obsesssed with the NFL.com website?  Do you think Belichick goes online during warmup drills to see if they changed any rules midseason?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Tell the board how you countered, please, Handy.  The fact is, ya didn't. As usual. You like to deflect and pretend word changes with rules midseson is normal and acceptable for a multi billion dollar business like a moron.

The rule changed MID SEASON, last week. Fact.

The NFL educated the public of the rule change, with only second level players, with a post on Sept 3rd, 2013, before the start of the season.

A memo was sent last week to refs, apparently to include line of srcimmage players, unbeknownst to any coach or player. FACT.

Then, the NFL got sneaky and changed said rule on the original article posted on NFL.com on Sept 3rd which was caught by Tom Curran.

Another fact.

[/QUOTE]

The rule hasn't changed.

Even if you keep saying it has, it hasn't.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Then why, just yesterday, did they edit the cut and pasted rule from the rulebook that was in the article on NFL.com on Sept 3rd, 2013?  

If Santiago was not in danger, why the need to transfer him off the base?  Hmmm, Colonel?

[/QUOTE]

Cut and pasted?  Do you work for NFL.com?  You seem to know a lot about how they run their website. 

I have the rulebook right in front of me.  It says EXACTLY the same thing.  What does your rulebook say?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Game's over...  all this hand wringing may make some of us feel good, but, won't change the results.  It is what it is, to be blunt!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]

Then why, just yesterday, did they edit the cut and pasted rule from the rulebook that was in the article on NFL.com on Sept 3rd, 2013?  

If Santiago was not in danger, why the need to transfer him off the base?  Hmmm, Colonel?

[/QUOTE]

i lol all over

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cut and pasted?  Do you work for NFL.com?  You seem to know a lot about how they run their website. 

I have the rulebook right in front of me.  It says EXACTLY the same thing.  What does your rulebook say?

[/QUOTE]

Upload a photo the rulebook in front of you. Thanks.

The fact you're afraid to read the column Curran wrote, catching the NFL editing the rule on the Sept 3rd article, is all the board needs to know.

Curran caught them changing the words of the original rule from the rulebook added this year, to the altered version which was amended last week.

There is no way the NFL authorized a writer for NFL.com to use an incorrect, origina;/new rule from September.

There is also video evidence of Blandino saying the same things about the rule in terms of the "second level".

All the links are included in the article.  Face it, it's a bagjob win just like you had vs TB at home.

[/QUOTE]

Did you think that the NFL.com website was the official rulebook?  Did you know that there is an actual book that goes out to all teams, officials etc?  Even people who like to cry about websites can buy it.  I have one.  I looked at it before the season.  I looked again yesterday.  It is exactly the same.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

When the "league" tells the officials a week ago to start calling penalties on this new "rule" and it rears it's ugly head on an un-makeable FG.....

Well...is the tail wagging the dog and if so why?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When the "league" tells the officials a week ago to start calling penalties on this new "rule" and it rears it's ugly head on an un-makeable FG.....

Well...is the tail wagging the dog and if so why?

[/QUOTE]

I don't quite get what you are saying.  The NFL told the refs to call that penalty against the Pats?  Was it not really a penalty?  Did the Pats player not do exactly what the rule says not to do?