I suppose this was Brady's fault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I suppose this was Brady's fault

Right Rusty?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: I suppose this was Brady's fault

Yes, he should have played defense!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't.

But I sure would like to see him start closing out drives with big games on the line, and not leaving it to the D. I'd really like to see that soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

Right Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't.

But I sure would like to see him start closing out drives with big games on the line, and not leaving it to the D. I'd really like to see that soon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

Right Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Clicked once...three posts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Get lost troll.. Brady played a very good game. They lost to another very good team on the road.  Thats all there is to it.. The officials were horrible too.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Right Rusty?

[/QUOTE]
    Ref,s

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. He should be able to complete a 16 yard pass in .5 seconds. Bring in Mallet!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Get lost troll.. Brady played a very good game. They lost to another very good team on the road.  Thats all there is to it.. The officials were horrible too.

[/QUOTE]

Not a troll. I said it wasn't his fault, and he did play extremely well.The fault clearly lies on the secondary and the refs.

But yes...I would still just like to see Brady close out drives in big games...when we NEED a score.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

No doubt brady played well. I hate to break it to you though, e hasn't made a crucial first down late in a game in a long time. he's nowhere near who he was 5'6 years ago in terms of that. The defense jut flat out stinks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Would you people cut the cr@p with childish stuff

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Brady was terrific.  Period.  But the detractors will cherry pick, deflect, obfuscate, and take the time to blame him for all that is wrong.

By Monday the onslaught will be in full effect.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No doubt brady played well. I hate to break it to you though, e hasn't made a crucial first down late in a game in a long time. he's nowhere near who he was 5'6 years ago in terms of that. The defense jut flat out stinks.

[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have to have a game winnng drive when you put 30 points up on the board on the road.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Of course it was. He threw 41 passes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Ok then name a game where it was on the line literally in Brady's hands at the end of the game and he's made crucial plays. in the past few years.. go ahead.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady of old would not have done anything on that last
     drive with the blocking and play calls... get real

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have to have a game winnng drive when you put 30 points up on the board on the road.

[/QUOTE]

The fact is he was in a position were he had to make magic happen. He didn't and hasn't in a long time. I love TB12 but it's a fact.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. He should be able to complete a 16 yard pass in .5 seconds. Bring in Mallet!

[/QUOTE]

Didn't say anything about one single pass, dip-shat. Just would like to see the dagger again...the killer instinct. I'd much rather have the other QB outplay Brady for the entire game, but have Brady win the final drive, than the other way around. It's the reason people refer to Eli as an elite QB.

And, again, I made it clear the loss wasn't his fault.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That 101 passer rating for Brady was sooooo pathetic.

Well, when compared to Flacco's 128 it was.

But look at the bright side. The D held Flacco to just over 70% completions and only 3 TDs!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not just the D that stinks, but the entire team is shaky. Dropped interceptions, falling to the turf right before another pick.  They have a huge tight end in Gronk blocking all night. Makes no sense. Without Hernandez they are going to lose more games. I am sorry, but you should win games when up by 9 with 5 minutes to go. And why did they not go for 2 after their last TD so they could get the diffential to 10?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I didn't like the playcalling late.  At all.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't say anything about one single pass, dip-shat. Just would like to see the dagger again...the killer instinct. I'd much rather have the other QB outplay Brady for the entire game, but have Brady win the final drive, than the other way around. It's the reason people refer to Eli as an elite QB.

And, again, I made it clear the loss wasn't his fault.

[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more.

Would rather have TB play ok all game and be the man in the final moments like he used to be. I posed a question asking anyone to name where Brady has been that guy in recent memory and no one answered..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To be honest when it becomes mandatory for our offensive coordinators to run on first down and setup 2nd and long at the end of these games just makes it much harder on Brady.  I'm getting sick of it.  If I know it's coming I'm sure the other teams D coordinator knows it's coming.