I think a few of you owe Tom Brady and apology

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I think a few of you owe Tom Brady and apology

Still the G.O.A.T.  Trolls exposed on the game thread

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: I think a few of you owe Tom Brady and apology

I didn't post anything but this was one of  his worst games this year until the comeback...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't post anything but this was one of  his worst games this year until the comeback...

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. The O-line was horrendous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm just astonished at the lack of acumen regarding these games shown by some fans. The O-line was getting beat with a 4 man rush most of the time, and people blame Brady. It's comical. Learn the damned game you meatballs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

There was a couple of throws over the middle, atleast one to Edelman, maybe both that looked like they were shot out of a cannon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Brady does more with less than any quarterback  period

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

If Brady was bad then the D was brutal. The plan was never to play like that at home to the Browns....please don't let anyone come out and say that. In 60 mins Brady won the game for us, some of his plays were ridiculous though. Checking to the pass before the INT for example, terrible!

Either way the G.O.A.T wears 12 and he plays for new england

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. The O-line was horrendous.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Brady can't throw the ball, catch the ball, and pass block all by himself.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

He had 2 pretty crucial turnovers, 1 in deep in our end of the field. After Gronkowski got hurt. I'm sure he would say that we escaped thats it.

Both TO ended up in Points for Cleveland. Just be happy we won, and dont worry who played bad or good. Im happy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was brutal for 3 qtrs. We're obviously one and done if he pulls that routine in January.

TCal is a moron. Tip of the cap to the refs, the undermanned D/STs and the refs at the end.

Brady played like Mark Sanchez for 3 qtrs, had groundings, 2 turnovers and is the main reason these games are like this so far this year.

It's one of his strangest seasons.   Jekyll and Hyde.

[/QUOTE]

Apologize to Brady you filthy troll!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

This pattern is troubling with Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

Your pattern of being a moron is troubling.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Brady was bad then the D was brutal. The plan was never to play like that at home to the Browns....please don't let anyone come out and say that. In 60 mins Brady won the game for us, some of his plays were ridiculous though. Checking to the pass before the INT for example, terrible!

[/QUOTE]

6 points allowed in the first half, fighting off short fields on 2 turnovers and that offense we used today for 3 qtrs.

The refs took away a Hightower strip, too.  

D was just fine for most of that game. No rushing attack and the lone time McCourty didn't help bracket Talib on Gordon (Gordon did nothing prior), the D was just fine.

I don't know why anyone would want Brady to turn it over for us 2 times in a game.  Ridley fumbles and people jump all over him, for good reason. This pattern is troubling with Brady. If we do that in the postseason, we lose, just like we would deserve to lose any other game our offense turns it over or does nothing at all for an entire half.

[/QUOTE]

LEAVE IN SHAME AND DON'T COME BACK, TROLL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

6 points allowed in the first half, fighting off short fields on 2 turnovers and that offense we used today for 3 qtrs.

D was just fine for most of that game. No rushing attack and the lone time McCourty didn't help bracket Talib on Gordon (Gordon did nothing prior), the D was just fine.

I don't know why anyone would want Brady to turn it over for us 2 times in a game.  Ridley fumbles and people jump all over him, for good reason. This pattern is troubling with Brady. If we do that in the postseason, we lose, just like we would deserve to lose any other game our offense turns it over or does nothing at all for an entire half.

[/QUOTE]

This. Also, I as well as others are no lesser fans of the Patriots AND Tom Brady for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game. People will jump over any player on the team if they are not playing well, yet some will find any way to make excuses for poor play by Brady.

I am psyched that the team was able to comeback and win, as painful as most of that game was to watch. Great job by Brady and the team in the comeback...before that, not so much.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Not me...I said from the get go it's hard to do anything when your O line is being beaten' like a red headed step child....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

another great comeback by the best QB of all time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Brady began the game 5/15...  there were some obvious overthrows, but, in those first 15 throws, there were 5 drops.  Who knows what may have happened if not for the drops.  Brady does have some culpability to throw good passes, but, when he does, the receivers need to catch them.

Secondly, at critical times, it seemed the Cleveland defense just knew when to bull rush and overwhelm the line.  A case in point..  in the 3rd quarter, I believe, the Pats had an incomplete pass on which there was a flag, Cleveled declined the penalty, 2nd and 10.  Next play, Cleveland bull rushes and sacks Brady for an 8 yard loss.  Cleveland just knew on 2nd and 10 it would be a pass play.  Overall, the results of that possession put the Pats out of FG range.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was brutal for 3 qtrs. We're obviously one and done if he pulls that routine in January.

TCal is a moron. Tip of the cap to the refs, the undermanned D/STs and the refs at the end.

Brady played like Mark Sanchez for 3 qtrs, had groundings, 2 turnovers and is the main reason these games are like this so far this year.

It's one of his strangest seasons.   Jekyll and Hyde.

[/QUOTE]

Apologize to Brady you filthy troll!

[/QUOTE]

He is amazing. A spoiled little petulant punk. Silver spoon sucking incubus. gotta be.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Brady is the best there ever was, amazing come back.

But when do we start recognizing The Ghost as the best kicker in the game. 50 yarder in the clutch and one of the most well executed onside kicks I can remember seeing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Rusty GTF off Brady's back for criss sakes...no TB this year and our record would be backwards...and that's dam straight.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This. Also, I as well as others are no lesser fans of the Patriots AND Tom Brady for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game. People will jump over any player on the team if they are not playing well, yet some will find any way to make excuses for poor play by Brady.

I am psyched that the team was able to comeback and win, as painful as most of that game was to watch. Great job by Brady and the team in the comeback...before that, not so much.

[/QUOTE]

That's because so much of what ANY QB does is dependent on other players executing.

If you are seriously going to come out here and say the offensive line was even giving giving that guy a chance to make a play in the first two quarters you are just fabricating something.

Yeah, the pick wasn't the best throw ... but the big issue in the first half was Solder getting beat up again, and Svitek looking like a guard playing tackle. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady is the best there ever was, amazing come back.

But when do we start recognizing The Ghost as the best kicker in the game. 50 yarder in the clutch and one of the most well executed onside kicks I can remember seeing.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Ghost has been clutch all year.