i think houston is finally falling off

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i think houston is finally falling off

after a couple solid years of playing stout D, running the ball well and having a game managing QB, its over for houston. ( sounds alot like the 2009-2010 jets)

That secordary is aged and the loss of Glover Quin is looking huge now. The only guy on their front 7 that scares me is Watt. The D isn't a force anymore.

Arian Foster is not himself. No matter how you slice it, Foster is himself. maybe its bad o-line blocking or maybe he's just lost a step but he's not the old Arian that scared me. and that leads into:

the game manager: Scuab. since the run game isnt as effective he's been asked to do more and cant carry the offense with his arm. plain and simple. this guy wasn't meant to be cut out as a 30-plus attempt guy and houston needs a Qb like that this year.

they are done. i wouldn't be surprised to see them 3rd in AFC south behind Titans and Colts.

Then again who cares, we never had any problems with this team. they were like scrimmages both times the pats played them last year. but houston in done in my opinon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: i think houston is finally falling off

We all hope so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: i think houston is finally falling off

Houston goes the way of schaub. Fortunately for UD6 and us and other AfC teams, schaub cant be counted on. He like Romo make mistakes at the most important and critical times in games. Houston is still good, but they are not the powerhouse many believed them to be.