I think this coaching staff may have "jumped the shark"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

I think this coaching staff may have "jumped the shark"

I know all the Belichick Kool-Aide drinkers will roast me for this one but honestly, sports is all about what you've done lately. Not dismissing all the great things this team and Belichick has done and brought to this organization but when is the last time the Pats won a "money" game?? Going back to the 2006 Championship game. This team used to be clutch. Have the lead at the half they were almost unbeatable. Now there are more breakdowns than than ever before in big spots and then last night is just the topper. Hey, there's a fine line between genius and madness and I'm not sure that Belichick knows the difference anymore. Bash away but it's just a thought.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Re: I think this coaching staff may have "jumped the shark"

at least they are in the "money" games............I remember the times when they weren't

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

No bashing for you. You are however dead wrong if you think its time for a new head coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to I think this coaching staff may have "jumped the shark":
    [QUOTE]I know all the Belichick Kool-Aide drinkers will roast me for this one but honestly, sports is all about what you've done lately. Not dismissing all the great things this team and Belichick has done and brought to this organization but when is the last time the Pats won a "money" game?? Going back to the 2006 Championship game. This team used to be clutch. Have the lead at the half they were almost unbeatable. Now there are more breakdowns than than ever before in big spots and then last night is just the topper. Hey, there's a fine line between genius and madness and I'm not sure that Belichick knows the difference anymore. Bash away but it's just a thought.
    Posted by smorgan86[/QUOTE]

So glad you are able to bring in your Fonzi tribute here. shows the kind of young man you are. So you like big hair and leather on your men...enjoy that stuff

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: I think this coaching staff may have "jumped the shark":
    [QUOTE]No bashing for you. You are however dead wrong if you think its time for a new head coach.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Of couse not..Belichick will coach this team forever right? When decisions are made that hurt the team then it's time to take a hard look at the leader, yes. More poor decsions are being made lately than good ones..not only game decsions but decsions on personel as well.
    Add to that that Belichick has been outcoached by 3 rookie HC's this season then I guess I'm way off base..keep drinking the kool-aid. In Bill We Trust. Ya think the players are still buying in to it after last night?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: I think this coaching staff may have "jumped the shark":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I think this coaching staff may have "jumped the shark" : Of couse not..Belichick will coach this team forever right? When decisions are made that hurt the team then it's time to take a hard look at the leader, yes. More poor decsions are being made lately than good ones..not only game decsions but decsions on personel as well. Add to that that Belichick has been outcoached by 3 rookie HC's this season then I guess I'm way off base..keep drinking the kool-aid. In Bill We Trust. Ya think the players are still buying in to it after last night?
    Posted by smorgan86[/QUOTE]

Since you know so much about coaching an NFL team, you better get your cv to the Krafts right away.  I'm sure they are right now looking to get rid of the coach who has gotten their team the second most wins in the NFL this decade, five appearances in the AFC championship game, four appearances in the Super Bowl etc. etc.