I told you soo!!!! (: anyway now for rounds 2-3 mock!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

I told you soo!!!! (: anyway now for rounds 2-3 mock!

with the 44th overall they take Daryl Washington
    fastest LB in draft, ex[;osive to the ball, great in coverage, he is always around the ball (ball hawk)

with the 47th overall they take DE Everson Griffen
    naturally gifted pash rusher, needs to get stronger, can be in QBs face all day, expect a 10+sack season as a rookie

with 53rd overall we take RB Ben Tate
    great 40 time, great down hill runner, can break tackles in open field, hard to bring down with one person

with 90th overall (trade up with a 6th rounder to get 55th overall) WR Eric Decker
    loves to get physical, great hands, taller then tall, quicker then fast, could e an imediate starter at #3 or #2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Re: I told you soo!!!! (: anyway now for rounds 2-3 mock!

thoughts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

Brandon Spikes baby!we cant pass on him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

They took another "M" guy.  Wierd. 

Manning and Brees get the ball out so quick, especially in the 2 minute drill, that coverage might actually be more important than pass rush.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

I wish this comes true. I don't like the first round pick, I don't hate the pick as much as the timing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Unlikely IMHO that they draft a WR in the 2nd at all...and I'm 50-50 whether they take a RB at all in the 2nd.  Replace them with TE and OL and I think you are much more likely.  I'm going Veldheer and Hernandez...it would take more than a 6th to go from 90 to 55 wouldn't it?  Maybe the 4th?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

with the 44th overall BB will take the best available nick saban player..

the 47th and 53rd will get packaged for an extra 5th rounder this year and 1st rounder in 2014...

with the 90th BB will add the best available long snapper so there is "good competition" at that position..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: I told you soo!!!! (: anyway now for rounds 2-3 mock!:
    with the 44th overall BB will take the best available nick saban player.. the 47th and 53rd will get packaged for an extra 5th rounder this year and 1st rounder in 2014... with the 90th BB will add the best available long snapper so there is "good competition" at that position..
    Posted by HOFFBURGER

LMFAO great post and most likely closest to what will happen

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to Re: I told you soo!!!! (: anyway now for rounds 2-3 mock!:
    Unlikely IMHO that they draft a WR in the 2nd at all...and I'm 50-50 whether they take a RB at all in the 2nd.  Replace them with TE and OL and I think you are much more likely.  I'm going Veldheer and Hernandez...it would take more than a 6th to go from 90 to 55 wouldn't it?  Maybe the 4th?
    Posted by adam4522
    (44) Daryl Washington...(47)
    traded for Osi Umenyiora....(53) Veldheer.....(90) move up Tony Moeaki....nice....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

We will take Jimmy Graham at TE in the 4th round, We will take Everson over Carlos because Everson has better pyhsicall skills then Carlos, Everson can be in the QBs face all day on sundays and make some big plays, lined up across from Warren, watch, if we get him you can say Super Bowl...!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

If we get Daryl that would be great, he is ALWAYS around the ball with his other worldly speed!! he has the same motor as Patrick Willis just at the OLB position.he would be a steal at 44.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

I would love to grab a TE, hopefully rob gronkowskie but i'm not sure if he will fall. Love Everton Griffen at this point, but not big on ben tate. I would take Damian Williams or Decker.  DEJI KARIM ROUND 4 OVER TATE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

Looks like both guys got selected.i think both will be key for the team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

im excited to see both of our new TEs play, very promising season ahead