I Want Answers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I Want Answers

This is an outrage!  Michele Bachmann owes the people of the United States of America an explanation:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/07/15/michele-bachmann-staffer-javier-sanchez-arrested/

Or does she?  If not, then neither does Belichick owe anyone an explanation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: I Want Answers

If Brady would stop calling the shotgun and the defense wasn't so hot and tired, none of this would have happened.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If Brady would stop calling the shotgun and the defense wasn't so hot and tired, none of this would have happened.

By gum, I think you're onto something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

haha, I see what's going on here.  Even in a thread that has nothing to do with the guy or anything he's said, you fire a broadside at your "enemy".   You have a thing for him and crave his attention.  You can admit it; we don't judge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

This is an outrage!  Michele Bachmann owes the people of the United States of America an explanation:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/07/15/michele-bachmann-staffer-javier-sanchez-arrested/

I'm outraged too.

You beat rkarp to the punch.  This should have been his thread.

I guess he's not as outraged as expected over this seeing that it has nothing to do with the team he hates (NE Patriots).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[/QUOTE]

Yep. They become embarrassed after being outed as trolls and then cannot stand it when embarrassed again and again, so they end up stalking and subsequently, continuing to troll.

Good job calling him out. Many on the B's board call him out, too, but he acts like he owns that place as well.

[/QUOTE]

I hardly ever go to the Bruins board so I don't know the hows or whys but it is obvious from here that you guys have had disagreements over there and he has brought them over here.  Coming here to argue with you is one thing but, I mean, with a post like this in an unrelated thread it's just so blatant and shameless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

haha, I see what's going on here.  Even in a thread that has nothing to do with the guy or anything he's said, you fire a broadside at your "enemy".   You have a thing for him and crave his attention.  You can admit it; we don't judge.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. They become embarrassed after being outed as trolls and then cannot stand it when embarrassed again and again, so they end up stalking and subsequently, continuing to troll.

Good job calling him out. Many on the B's board call him out, too, but he acts like he owns that place as well.

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Russ, Babe and his pals will be here soon enough to hijack this thread also.

They claim that you hijack every thread but lately it seems as though every time you make a post they all swoop in to say what an idiot or dumpkoff you are and the thread goes south from there.

They're no better than what they think of you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

By gum, I think you're onto something.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder if John Henry buys the Globe, if he will join the anti BB movement, tell his staff what to write, and align with the ball washers who think Brady should be under center?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm outraged too.

I guess he's not as outraged as expected over this seeing that it has nothing to do with the team he hates (NE Patriots).

[/QUOTE]

but isnt that the point dumbo? shouldnt we be outraged over this, and shouldnt we expect something said and actually done by Bachman?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If this thread does go south I'll ask BDC to close it.  I started the thread to make a point; not have it turn into yet another adolescent pi$$ing contest.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm outraged too.

[/QUOTE]

but isnt that the point dumbo? shouldnt we be outraged over this, and shouldnt we expect something said and actually done by Bachman?

[/QUOTE]

Dumbo?? Really, rkarp?? Dumbo?  Why is that necessary?

And Bachmann (not one of my favorite people in Congress by a long shot) has done exactly all that she should have done.  The guy's no longer on her staff.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm outraged too.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dumbo?? Really, rkarp?? Dumbo?  Why is that necessary?

And Bachmann (not one of my favorite people in Congress by a long shot) has done exactly all that she should have done.  The guy's no longer on her staff.  

[/QUOTE]

yes dumbo is the correct term. I am sick and tired of guys like Salcon criticizing me for taking the high road with moral integrity. we need to expect and demand more from people in authority, and whether that is our politicians, superiors or even owners of our fave f-ball team...

Ya know something, I almost understand and agree with Rusty's Brady premise. He does not agree with how Brady has been playing, and everytime someone disagrees with him, he calls them out. Well I understand that, and every time some one disagrees with me that the Pats brain trust should have, could have, would have with players involved in crimes, I will call them out they should expect better from the Pats...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

There's a long history of criminals playing in the NFL, but there's a solid contingent of the media that only seems to want the New England Patriots to do something about it.

Where is the outcry over Jerry Jones keeping Josh Brent on his roster? What about Mike Goodson with the NYJ?

Anybody remember Leonard Little? Killed a woman while driving drunk and played in the league for many years after that, and even after a subsequent DUI. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

We get why you don't like BB. You work for ESPN. BB's disdain for ESPN has been going on for over a decade now. We get it. In general, you rub elbows with the media. They hate BB. We get it.

Why do you make it seem like ESPN tells it employees what to think? They do not, never have, and never will. Me having a working relationship with some in the media, does not have any bearing on my respect and admiration for BB

As Pats fans, we DO NOT CARE. Get it? We want a great GM and coach and for the most part, even with troll work and spin jobs claiming that is not the case, we get that. In spades.

Of course I get it that you dont care, thats my premise, you should care!

So, please tell us, what it is, if you do own season tickets, what it is you don't like about Kraft.

I love Kraft as the owner...what are you talking about? I have been in step with every decision he has made, and want no one else to own this team. I simply wish him to take a harsher stance on the criminal element in the NFL. Suspensions with out pay, banishments etc. So far, what the NFL is doing, is not working IMO. I do applaud how Denver handles the dui problems however. I also do not want anyone other than BB to be coach or GM. Aside from disagreeing on some free agent signings and draft choices, I have never criticized a decision BB has made when it comes to this team.

You're an adult, working for ESPN, on BDC.com, daily, telling us Kraft and BB owe us more and I have a hard time believing any of your comments reflect the bulk of our fanbase. When you comment about this stuff, I think back to the old Foxboro Stadium, metal benches, the Sullivans, no leadership, no commitment, 2-14 seasons and the laughingstock of the NFL in the late 1980s/early 1990s.

This also is not true, as I only commented on this issue 3 weeks ago. Other than that, I have never opined on Kraft here at BDC, ever. I simply feel the Pats have not addressed it properly. You disagree, so be it.

Your turn, Mr. Disingenuous.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

There's a long history of criminals playing in the NFL, but there's a solid contingent of the media that only seems to want the New England Patriots to do something about it.

Where is the outcry over Jerry Jones keeping Josh Brent on his roster? What about Mike Goodson with the NYJ?

Anybody remember Leonard Little? Killed a woman while driving drunk and played in the league for many years after that, and even after a subsequent DUI. 

Yep.  Disingenuous at its finest.  Javon Belcher killed his GF last December for an early XMas present in KC, then blew his brains out in front of front office executives in the parking lot.

Did the media ask the Chiefs what they knew about Jacon Belcher? Did they ask if KC had their crystal ball tuned up before they drafted him?   Have they painted the Chiefs in such a way where it frames them as being deceitful in hiding Belcher's potential for off field violence?

Did they, Rkrap and others? TCal?   Other trolls? Hmm.

This Manziel QB prospect got into a fight recently outside a bar, so whoever drafts him, will the media point this out and explain to the public how reckless that team is for picking him?

Anyone denying the anti-BB media bias is either dumb or a fraud.

Did the Chiefs give Belcher 50 million dollars the offseason prior? Thats what makes it different in my opinon. Its not the drafting of Hernandez that bothers me, it was the huge extension. Not even taking his off field life into consideration I absolutely didn't think Hernandez had shown enough to deserve that extension anyways. Gronk, yes. Hernandez, no. I liked Hernandez before all of this but I thought they tied up way too much money at one position with those extensions. Turned out to be a mistake after all. S**t happens, gotta move on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep.  Disingenuous at its finest.  Javon Belcher killed his GF last December for an early XMas present in KC, then blew his brains out in front of front office executives in the parking lot.

Did the media ask the Chiefs what they knew about Jacon Belcher? Did they ask if KC had their crystal ball tuned up before they drafted him?   Have they painted the Chiefs in such a way where it frames them as being deceitful in hiding Belcher's potential for off field violence?

well, yes they did. the Belcher tragdey was heavily discussed in the media, and the KC ownership came under heavy criticism

Did they, Rkrap and others? TCal?   Other trolls? Hmm.

This Manziel QB prospect got into a fight recently outside a bar, so whoever drafts him, will the media point this out and explain to the public how reckless that team is for picking him?

I have already seen the articles saying that Manziel will drop in the draft due to his off field activities.this is a perfect example of any teaming cannot use the "duped" excuse if they draft Manziel and he gets into trouble

Anyone denying the anti-BB media bias is either dumb or a fraud.

BB has been doing this a long time, and his stand offish ness to the media is well documented. to think that some media members do not take that personally is short sighted. but to think that ESPN has a mandate is foolish...ESPN has an office here for crying out loud, and the lead football position is filled by the biggest fan of BB, and one the chosen 3 picked by Kraft. how does ESPN have an agenda, yet Reiss writes what he writes?

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I still don't understand why we are having this converstaion. AH was arrested and 1.5 hrs later he was cut. The team by cutting him exposed themselves to a 12.5 mil dollar cap hit and most likely they have lost the ability to regroup any of the bonus money.

What besides those actions, the written statement and Kraft's statement should they be persuing?

I will also bet that once they finalize their internal findings we will be presented with another statement from either Kraft himself or the team regarding what they expect from the players and employees in regards to personal conduct.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I still don't understand why we are having this converstaion. AH was arrested and 1.5 hrs later he was cut. The team by cutting him exposed themselves to a 12.5 mil dollar cap hit and most likely they have lost the ability to regroup any of the bonus money.

imo the $$$ is a very distant 2nd issue

What besides those actions, the written statement and Kraft's statement should they be persuing?

1) the teams policy s/b very clearly spelled out, with a definitive statement that criminal behaviour will not be tolerated. the team should not accept any excuse for breaking the law, without issueing penalty

2) the team should dole out penalties, suspensions and/or banishments(referencing Dennard, not much more they could do with Hern)with a strong message, not waiting for the NFL to dole out punishment

3) the team should announce they have beefed up the internal investigative team, with a heavier emphasis on police contacts. the things that are coming out that Hern was involved in, for the Pats not to know, means they employ inept people, or they are liars

I will also bet that once they finalize their internal findings we will be presented with another statement from either Kraft himself or the team regarding what they expect from the players and employees.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

yes dumbo is the correct term. I am sick and tired of guys like Salcon criticizing me for taking the high road with moral integrity. we need to expect and demand more from people in authority, and whether that is our politicians, superiors or even owners of our fave f-ball team...

So let's get this straight......Salcon hurt your feelings on the message board so you are calling ATJ (who is always very civil to everyone) a dumbo? Smooth move.....

And why should we "expect & demand more" from people in authority? Because of (YOUR) need to have more? 95% of the population thinks the Pats orginization handled this debacle just fine. I'm sorry you have this "need" for "more"....but don't expect others to share the same "need".

Now you are just doing what Rusty & Babe do, calling good posters names just because they see things different than you do.

How many people have called you out recently for being negative? Do you think that there is a pattern to your posts? Or maybe it's just a conspiracy....LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So, to show everyone how outraged you are you lash out at me?

I'm a dumbo because I don't expect 

I'm outraged too.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't "expect" anything other than that person who commited the act to be dicsiplined, whether it be by terminating that person, fining, suspending or whatever their policy for the offense may be.

No one owes me personally an explanation. 

Because I feel this way, that makes me a Dumbo?

You're a troll of the highest order.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

2) the team should dole out penalties, suspensions and/or banishments(referencing Dennard, not much more they could do with Hern)with a strong message, not waiting for the NFL to dole out punishment

I disagree. When the NFL mandates such action or every team in the NFL agrees to take such action, then fine. But, give me one reason why the New England Patriots should do this when nobody else is required to, and nobody else does?  

Hernandez is off the team, he's a non-issue as far as the Patriots are concerned. Dennard will get whatever he gets from the league, subject to the CBA (which everybody seems to gloss over). Why should the Patriots go beyond that? 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

imo the $$$ is a very distant 2nd issue

1) the teams policy s/b very clearly spelled out, with a definitive statement that criminal behaviour will not be tolerated. the team should not accept any excuse for breaking the law, without issueing penalty

3) the team should announce they have beefed up the internal investigative team, with a heavier emphasis on police contacts. the things that are coming out that Hern was involved in, for the Pats not to know, means they employ inept people, or they are liars

I will also bet that once they finalize their internal findings we will be presented with another statement from either Kraft himself or the team regarding what they expect from the players and employees.

The money is a minor issue yes but the significance of them cutting AH and the quickness in doing so shows me the team acted forcefully and quickly. They could have put him on the  suspended list and played out the process for the cap process and then cut him but they didn't. Seems to me that action in itself was the best they could do at the time.

As far as your 1/2/3 go...

The Patriots internal policies are just that. They do not have to open their internal company policies to us. Their actions or lack there of will should be enough for you to determine if you agree or disagree.

That being said i would bet at some point once they have concluded their internal meetings we will probably hear something.

The only thing we have a right to see and the only punishments that are required are the published NFL policy on player conduct and the punishments handed out by the league..

As a fan and a season ticket holder I have zero issues with how they handled the AH situation once it came to light.

As far as Dennard is concerned I will reserve judgement and wait until they make a statement one way or another regarding his status.

Rkarp, you have every right to be critical of the team but it seems to me based on your recent posts and threads started it goes much further than that. I could be wrong but it seems you have an axe to grind against the orginization or someone in the orginization.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

ESPN hates BB because he doesn't play the game they want him to...I mean "the MEDIA" game...he's a bad interview, he plays things close to the vest, he's not glib when they DEMAND that he be, he makes their job difficult...that's why they love Rex Ryan, the endless running mouth...that's what this is REALLY all about..it has nothing to do with morality...BB makes their job more difficult..what a collection of maggots..the press bites ands it always has...just vultures without wings.

Absolutely true.

Nothing good ever comes out from talking to the press.

They have a job to do which is fine but nobody is obligated to play along with them.

If you choose not to go along with them they can easily turn on a person they don't care for and can make that person out to be biggest a**hole in the world.  Just because.