I was paging through the threads and not one about....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

I was paging through the threads and not one about....

The horrible play calling.   The Offensive Coordinator needs to take a lot of the blame.  Yes the offense was out of sync a lot at the beginning of the game but the horrendous play selection did nothing to establish a rhythm that could be built upon.  2 quick examples.

- 4th and inches,  for years we've seen Tom Brady on a quick count follow Koppen up the middle for a first. 

What does this tool call, a hand off to LM who dances to the left and gets stuffed.

- Not once but twice (the first time netting -5 wasn't enough) He calls a LM sweep netting a total of -10 yards.

Sorry people but you throw that one away after the first time it fails miserably.

Overall a terrible performance from a coaching staff without and official OC.  We appear to be picking up at the exact same spot at the start of the 2005 season when we also had no OC and the QB coach was calling the plays.  Remember those days?  Timid, overly conservative, run when expected vanilla Offense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: I was paging through the threads and not one about....

I asked this last night.  Doesn't Brady have some authority at the line?  Geez, if he QB #1b in the NFL, I would think he'd be allowed to audible out of bad plays.

Doesn't he get like 3 plays and then put the team in the right play?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimF. Show TimF's posts

In Response to I was paging through the threads and not one about....:
    [QUOTE]The horrible play calling.   The Offensive Coordinator needs to take a lot of the blame.  Yes the offense was out of sync a lot at the beginning of the game but the horrendous play selection did nothing to establish a rhythm that could be built upon.  2 quick examples. - 4th and inches,  for years we've seen Tom Brady on a quick count follow Koppen up the middle for a first.  What does this tool call, a hand off to LM who dances to the left and gets stuffed. - Not once but twice (the first time netting -5 wasn't enough) He calls a LM sweep netting a total of -10 yards. Sorry people but you throw that one away after the first time it fails miserably. Overall a terrible performance from a coaching staff without and official OC.  We appear to be picking up at the exact same spot at the start of the 2005 season when we also had no OC and the QB coach was calling the plays.  Remember those days?  Timid, overly conservative, run when expected vanilla Offense.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

Don't expect to see Brady sneaking as much on 4th and inches due to the knee.  Don't need to risk some big body falling on his leg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Horrible, just horrible, especially the last five minutes.  Inexcusable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I thought those two touchdown passes to Watson late in the game were inexcusable, how dare they score and win!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcjcjcjc. Show jcjcjcjc's posts

In Response to I was paging through the threads and not one about....:
    [QUOTE]The horrible play calling.   The Offensive Coordinator needs to take a lot of the blame.  Yes the offense was out of sync a lot at the beginning of the game but the horrendous play selection did nothing to establish a rhythm that could be built upon.  2 quick examples. - 4th and inches,  for years we've seen Tom Brady on a quick count follow Koppen up the middle for a first.  What does this tool call, a hand off to LM who dances to the left and gets stuffed. - Not once but twice (the first time netting -5 wasn't enough) He calls a LM sweep netting a total of -10 yards. Sorry people but you throw that one away after the first time it fails miserably. Overall a terrible performance from a coaching staff without and official OC.  We appear to be picking up at the exact same spot at the start of the 2005 season when we also had no OC and the QB coach was calling the plays.  Remember those days?  Timid, overly conservative, run when expected vanilla Offense.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I was glad to see they could actually blitz,. and look what happened when they did. gee it worked!!