I wish they had never taken this picture!!! It creeps me!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3Rings. Show 3Rings's posts

I wish they had never taken this picture!!! It creeps me!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Re: I wish they had never taken this picture!!! It creeps me!!!

BB was telling Randy come home soon !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

or BB said "I told you not to f*** with me."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

or randy possibly telling him "coach, I really fk'ed up and I want to come back to the patriots. I was a real jerk and didn't realize how good I had it here."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhiskeyB. Show WhiskeyB's posts

Or Belichick was telling Randy where his hotel room was for a little makeup sex... Yum.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Looks like there are some poeple on this board with some strange sexual urges.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

BB: Love ya, Randy.
    Moss: Love you too, coach. 
    BB: Hey you know what would be really funny? =D
    Moss: What, coach? 
    BB: If you act up in Minny and get cut and we resign you. =D
    Moss: IDK, Coach. That doesn't sound funny to me. 
    BB: =D ------> =l -------> >=0 The f*ck do you think I am, Chilly? You do as I say are you'll be getting a whopping. 
    Moss: -_-... Yes, Coach. 
    BB: That's what I thought. Tell Farve I said he's old, too. BTW, 84 is for ladies, like Deion. We kept your 81 jersey free. Hurry up, Edelman wants to finally stop wearing QB numbers and he's been eyeing your jersey. He asks me again and I'll be all over him like fat on Rex Ryan.  
    Moss: see you in a week, Coach. 
    BB: What? Sorry, I was checking out Andrea Kramer's cans. 
    Moss: Eww, she's old, coach. 
    BB: That how I like em, Randy. Old, blonde and DTF. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

BB: "Randy, I need a favor. This stalker Rusty keeps sending me provocative pics of himself, saying he wants to get together. Ten grand if you take care of him for me"
    RM: "sorry coach. The little perv is your problem. Anyway I already turned down Tom Brady's offer for the same thing and he offered twenty"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: I wish they had never taken this picture!!! It creeps me!!!:
    [QUOTE]BB: Love ya, Randy. Moss: Love you too, coach.  BB: Hey you know what would be really funny? =D Moss: What, coach?  BB: If you act up in Minny and get cut and we resign you. =D Moss: IDK, Coach. That doesn't sound funny to me.  BB: =D ------ /> =l -------> >=0 The f*ck do you think I am, Chilly? You do as I say are you'll be getting a whopping.  Moss: -_-... Yes, Coach.  BB: That's what I thought. Tell Farve I said he's old, too. BTW, 84 is for ladies, like Deion. We kept your 81 jersey free. Hurry up, Edelman wants to finally stop wearing QB numbers and he's been eyeing your jersey. He asks me again and I'll be all over him like fat on Rex Ryan.   Moss: see you in a week, Coach.  BB: What? Sorry, I was checking out Andrea Kramer's cans.  Moss: Eww, she's old, coach.  BB: That how I like em, Randy. Old, blonde and DTF. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!! ROTLMMFAO!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In Response to I wish they had never taken this picture!!! It creeps me!!!:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by 3Rings[/QUOTE]

Caption:  "I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

"Ok Randy, cough..."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: I wish they had never taken this picture!!! It creeps me!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I wish they had never taken this picture!!! It creeps me!!! : Caption:  "I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart!"
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

D#MN It...(precise thought when taking 1st glance @ pic)! 

Also, not to side with Evil (really ever), but some' of you really DO have strange errr- I would say, personal feelings to sort out, because by the thread title=homophobia. 

When many others see the same pic, they think like me and nyjoseph and others:  Stuff like, Bill Belichick="ALL business affairs are takin' care of @ the end of the day," "Ya broke my heart Fredo," and of course-"NEVER go against 'the family'...EVER.'"  Not like I care what some people's sexual preferences are, Actually-I could give 2 cr#ps either way (but maybe THAT is the point).

Example: You and your pal are watchin' a sick action flick together, and downing a few brews...

Friend #1: "Ya know homie we alright; Dig bein' tight brothas all these years, ya know?"

Friend #2: "What are you gay?!!! What are you coming ON to me?!? I will NOT be wearing a red silk satin nightgown on your soft platform bed that you have set-up nicely in the next room, with me in some matching fishnet stockings against your thigh that has that tattoo on it, and ME being sexually choked by your chrome silver brown belt while my 2 piece outfit-finishing red boas dangle helplessly in mid-air, and you nibbling on my ear with your nicely capped teeth."

Friend #1: "Errrr, I ahhh- That is to say ah, ehhh-yeeeh- Ya...Well um, please leave now."

Friend #2: "GOOD...cause I don't wanna BE friends with no sissy g#y-boy."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

BB: "Admit it...we had better catering, right?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

go to the titans screw with them and come back