I wonder if Deion Sanders...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wonder if Deion Sanders...

Still believes in Eli??  Bwahahahahahahaha!! It's gotta be killing Sanders to not be able to sing his Eli song on NFL network tonight.  Sanders needs to get some new material!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: I wonder if Deion Sanders...

What about Rodney Harrison. A few weeks ago he said Eli was the best Qb in the NFL. I like Rodney but perhaps he had a few too many concussions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What about Rodney Harrison. A few weeks ago he said Eli was the best Qb in the NFL. I like Rodney but perhaps he had a few too many concussions.

[/QUOTE]

Why should we be surprised? Everybodyin the media drools all over themselves at anything named Manning, and they especially always pick the Giants, and they ALWAYS assume that they will be able to hit that button and become superman, and that Eli will lead them to the promised land. How many picked Balt this week? I did, but very few have not drunk the kool aid. Eli Manning is a mediocre qb that made his fame on two lucky passes and some major gaffs by the Pats D and the SF special teams. The media just cannot except that he and that team are not REALLY all that good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rodney is on national tv and has to raddle people's cages to get viewers, no one wants to hear to obvious that is Brady>Mannings and everyone else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Every time I watch Eli-Eli-O play it just boggles my mind how the Pats lost 2 SBs to this clown.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.