Icing on the Cake

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Icing on the Cake

For this week of football, with Pats huge W, Jests L at home ,despite their brilliant scoring prowess, ( I hate to gloat but I can't help myself), Carolina losing again, all I have to hope for now is a Saints W. Would that be expecting too much??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Icing on the Cake

In Response to Icing on the Cake:
    [QUOTE]For this week of football, with Pats huge W, Jests L at home ,despite their brilliant scoring prowess, ( I hate to gloat but I can't help myself), Carolina losing again, all I have to hope for now is a Saints W. Would that be expecting too much??
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

But.........The Raiders won again....  :(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Icing on the cake was Farve getting the F* knocked OUT of him.

Loved him til last year. but now I'm just Sick of him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

My icing on the cake will be on December 6th when the Jets come into town and the Pats this time will win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Icing on the Cake:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Icing on the Cake : But.........The Raiders won again....  :(
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
     No "Buts" allowed this weekend Rocky. Any negativity is not accepted.Enjoy the trip.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Got my wish, AFC steelers lose to Saints. Good weekend all things considered.
     Roll on to Week 9. Gotta love this young Pats D.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Raiders Premeir corner having MRI on ankle tomorrow so if he has an injury they are really going to have a hard time the rest of the way. not wishing for any player to be injured but if it is the case good news for Patriots.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Icing on the Cake : But.........The Raiders won again....  :(

Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Way things are going, Raiders in the playoffs is a distinct possibility.  They look solid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

Favre getting blasted was the best made my day so tired of him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Wishing and hoping isn't going to change the fact that the Raiders were improved in 2010 and most Patriot fans just assumed they would go 2-14. 

Haven't you figured out, in the NFL bad teams can get good quickly and playoff teams can drop off badly?     

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Raiders pick being a bit lower isn't bad.  If its top 5 its trade bait anyway.  If its 5-15, we MAY use it.  (who am I kidding?  it's trade bait either way, and I'm not complaining about it.  still geeking out over all the rookies and 2nd year guys making huge plays yesterday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]Wishing and hoping isn't going to change the fact that the Raiders were improved in 2010 and most Patriot fans just assumed they would go 2-14.  Haven't you figured out, in the NFL bad teams can get good quickly and playoff teams can drop off badly?     
    Posted by SShoreLurker[/QUOTE]

You make this point ad nauseum every week.  We get it, the Raiders are better than most expected.  We can still wish and hope they lose a few here and there, which you never seem to get -- it's wishful thinking that the Raiders will blow every game.  Regardless, it's a first rounder to New England.  Enough already with your weekly chastisements.