Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up!

In Response to Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up!: Seems BB is not the only one suffering from Mad Cow's Disease.
    Its funny how everyone thinks they are a G.M and thinks they are smarter than Bill....Gimme a break!   I held off commenting last night, cuz I didnt want to waste my night, but the things said on here, Im gonna chalk up as panicking thoughts....Most comments I heard, this is a smurf, and we should have taken K.Wilson the Jets got the better C.B.   wahhhhh-wahhhh  Are u serious...the guy is almost 5'11", he is the biggest corner we have not named Leigh Bodden, and Kyle Wilson is actually the smurf at 5'9", where are you clowns getting your INfo...fact is the afc east is loading up with big recievers and another fact is Wilhite is trash, and so is Wheatley and they are real SMURFS, now if you wanna knock those pics , go ahead, but dont knock him for trying to upgrade an obviously weak position, where we only had one good corner, and you guys want more L.B.'s we got plenty, they just have to be put in situation to make plays, to be honest, Kindle is not a elite pass rusher,a nd coming here he would have been average, but dont act like you know more than Bill, thats a joke...just ST-FU and let the draft play out.....Happy Friday!
    Posted by patsfan76

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I am glad that someone else came out and said it.....Underpoo has been on me for calling the Dolts out.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

This guy wasn't touted the way some of the other guys were so people think he automatically is a waste of a pick..We needed a CB among other things and we got one not to mention a 3rd round pick that we didn't have before. I look for the Pats to use a lower pick and move up near the top of the 2nd round tonight. This has been an M.O. of the BB in the past.

BTW, couldn't agree more.. Everybody would have been jumping for joy if we took Dez Bryant because he has been the flavor of the month. Bottom line is we got 1 position filled that we needed to fill and have 4 more pretty good picks coming up tonight.RB, OL and DL/LB to come.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

i told everyone we would get him, but with 44 lol, i love this kid, he will be a big playmaker, blocking kicks and taking picks to the house!!! look for smash moth to return once we get Toby with 47

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up!:
    i told everyone we would get him, but with 44 lol, i love this kid, he will be a big playmaker, blocking kicks and taking picks to the house!!! look for smash moth to return once we get Toby with 47
    Posted by TateGroup

Get outa here.LOL..Is his middle name Tate?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

I hope Burgress and Crable and McKensie and Tate next year make the idiots look like idiots....however, making idiots admit they're idiots...that's hard...because they're idiots....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

theres no confidence in hopeing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLDubbs. Show SLDubbs's posts

I think everyone is up in arms solely because they only have one pick to talk about today. If this was the original draft set up we would be able to see their plan for round 2 and 3  but since only the first has gone by pople can't help but complain. Did you expect anything else?

That being said I love the pick, 3 quality CB's, with still room to address team needs in the 2nd round. I'll save my overall judgement for after he plays his rookie season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think Golden Tate is the receiver BB is targeting.  We'll see tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Speaking of idiot fans w/ no clue, where's Stomper?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

I hope Burgress and Crable and McKensie and Tate next year make the idiots look like idiots....however, making idiots admit they're idiots...that's hard...because they're idiots....
    Posted by mountainmonkey

thats why we took a CB and noone else, they are cnfident enough to take a CB cus they believe in everyone else

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I think Golden Tate is the receiver BB is targeting.  We'll see tonight.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

I really hope so...Tate is my Favorite WR coming out of college. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : Get outa here.LOL..Is his middle name Tate?
    Posted by ewhite1065

what? u dont want Toby?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

is it wrong that even liking the pick I hope we grab Patrick Peterson next year with Oak's pick>? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Speaking of idiot fans w/ no clue, where's Stomper?
    Posted by mattymcgee55

LOL!  Good question...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : what? u dont want Toby?
    Posted by TateGroup

Nope, I only want Tates from here on out. You sold me last week.

I like Toby quite a bit. I was listening to Shawn Hannity with Steven A. Smith yesterday and they were talking about the Fact that his stock has fallen a bit because he's white. I hope he falls right into our laps.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : Nope, I only want Tates from here on out. You sold me last week. I like Toby quite a bit. I was listening to Shawn Hannity with Steven A. Smith yesterday and they were talking about the Fact that his stock has fallen a bit because he's white. I hope he falls right into our laps.
    Posted by ewhite1065

we still have a chance for an all tate draft :D

TATES

ARE

GUNNA

*RAPE**

THE

NFL!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I get a chuckle out of all this especially all of the so called media experts. How many super bowls has anyone of them been involved with? Is there anyone in the NFL right now that can come even close to BB in SB appearances? I think he knows where value is in a draft since he has been doing it longer and better than anyone ever has.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

The emphasis tonight will shed light on what BB thinks he already has in Foxboro...if so called obvious needs aren't met, isn't that good news? To me, that means, they aren't obvious needs...by tomorrow night, I think BB will get a TE...after that, I'll try to be smart enough to read between the lines...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

Brandon spikes!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

i am still deciding which is worse.."idiot fans" that act like they're gm's and feel they know better than BB..

OR..

"idiot fans" that drink BB kool aid and criticize others as being whiny or somehow not being "real pats fans" because they question coach hoodie's head scratching moves...

i mean, when you think about it, it's the exact same thought process..one camp believes player-x is gonna be a great player because all the mock drafts and "experts" say so, while the others think BB's choice is a great draft pick just because BB said so...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

is it wrong that even liking the pick I hope we grab Patrick Peterson next year with Oak's pick />? 
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

Naw the Pats will proabably trade the pick down. Its becoming a common theme now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up!:
    Its funny how everyone thinks they are a G.M and thinks they are smarter than Bill....Gimme a break!   I held off commenting last night, cuz I didnt want to waste my night, but the things said on here, Im gonna chalk up as panicking thoughts....Most comments I heard, this is a smurf, and we should have taken K.Wilson the Jets got the better C.B.   wahhhhh-wahhhh  Are u serious...the guy is almost 5'11", he is the biggest corner we have not named Leigh Bodden, and Kyle Wilson is actually the smurf at 5'9", where are you clowns getting your INfo...fact is the afc east is loading up with big recievers and another fact is Wilhite is trash, and so is Wheatley and they are real SMURFS, now if you wanna knock those pics , go ahead, but dont knock him for trying to upgrade an obviously weak position, where we only had one good corner, and you guys want more L.B.'s we got plenty, they just have to be put in situation to make plays, to be honest, Kindle is not a elite pass rusher,a nd coming here he would have been average, but dont act like you know more than Bill, thats a joke...just ST-FU and let the draft play out.....Happy Friday!
    Posted by patsfan76

Isn't that the point of a forum or discussion board?? Oh, I see, we're all suppossed to agree and and not share opinions unless they are all pro-Belichick. Hey, none of us are GM's or coaches but that doesn't mean we know NOTHING. Some of the fans here call it as we see it. If it stinks then no perfume can mask the odor..garbage is garbage and in my opinion alot of what the Pats organization..let me rephrase BILL BELICHICK, has done recently with players and personel STINKS. And it stunk to high heaven last night as well!
    So, lets all ST-FU and we won't have a discussion board!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

They won't. They are too dumb. They don't get it.  It was an absolute need pick.  Did anyone see our left side last year in the secondary? Wilson ran a slower 40. Wilson is the same size but can't tackle as well and doesn't have McCourty's intangibles. McCourty was ranked as the top CB in the draft by some. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/563691 -Ranked by some as top CB in the draft over Joe Haden (who went in the top 10) -Ran a 4.35 in the 40 at the combine (faster than any other CB picked so far); -42 inch vertical which is ridiculous -5-11 193; The tallest out of the 4 CBs picked so far-- Revis is only 5-11 for the record -Film nut, who was a 3 year starter and defensive captain at Rutgers "Reliable veteran who loves to play the game" "He is like a coach on the field with his outstanding knowledge and ability to make adjustments" "Very good student who made multiple Big East All-Academic teams" "He has allowed just 2.75 yards per pass attempt, the lowest figure of any active player in the Big East Conference" "Baits quarterbacks into throwing in his direction, closing very well when the ball is in front of him. Good plant and drive with body control. Takes the proper angle to the receiver" "Wiry strong and solid in his tackling technique. Brings his hips and wraps ballcarriers when straight-on in his sights. Doesn't give up many yards after catch. Attacks screens, even after push off from larger receivers. Avoids blocks in the open field, usually wrapping a leg instead of cutting. Rarely misses completely, even against elusive runners" "Very willing (and able) to support the run. Attacks running backs coming into his area, bringing them down with veracity" "In addition, McCourty has drawn comparisons to former Buffalo Bills standout Steve Tasker for his outstanding performance on special teams. He recorded 23 tackles for the punt coverage unit and 27 for the kickoff coverage squad. He has also blocked six punts and one field goal" "He has proven to be one of the more electrifying kickoff returners in the nation, evident by his average of 27.91 yards per attempt"
    Posted by russgriswold

yeah, they are all so dumb and you are the only football genius that knows how to cut and paste someone else's scouting report on devin mccourtey. go to wherever you found that and i am sure they also have an equally as impressive one on hughes, oldrick, dez, etc..