If Cincy beats hou they go to denver, indy to beat balt to come to foxboro

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

If Cincy beats hou they go to denver, indy to beat balt to come to foxboro

routing for cincy and indy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: If Cincy beats hou they go to denver, indy to beat balt to come to foxboro

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

thoughts on matchups?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

My early picks would be Cincy and Baltimore, so hello Ravens, again.  Houston seems like dead man walking right now, and Cincy has a better defense than Indy.

I think it will be tough for a dome team, rookie QB and all that to go to Baltimore and win against an experienced playoff team.  They didn't win a road game against a halfway decent team all year. I just don't see it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Honestly, I would like Houston again. That team is on the decline and we match up very well with them. We have a run D that can contain Foster and with healthy CBs, we can keep their passing game under control.

Plus, when has Schaub shown he can win the big game? Not against the Pats, not this week...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My early picks would be Cincy and Baltimore, so hello Ravens, again.  Houston seems like dead man walking right now, and Cincy has a better defense than Indy. I think it will be tough for a dome team, rookie QB and all that to go to Baltimore and win against an experienced playoff team.  They didn't win a road game against a halfway decent team all year. I just don't see it.

[/QUOTE]

I partially agree. I said earlier that I would not be shocked at all if Cincy pulls the upset on Houston.

I'm still picking Houston, but would not be suprised if Cincy wins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Denver has been feasting on losing teams, combined W - L of the opponents in their 11 game win streak is 59 - 85.  The question is:  Can they defeat a team with a winning record now? Yes, they won in Baltimore a couple weeks ago, but, everyone did not think Baltimore is playing all that well considering they lost today in Cincy.  Overall, the Pats simply need to defeat the team they play next then worry about the next game, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Anyone but the Colts, Baltimore would be tough too since Brady just can't seem to play a good game against them. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

HOU I think would be the ideal matchup for the Pats. That defense can't matchup with our offense and that QB chokes in big games.

I don't think Indy or Baltimore stand a chance against Denver. But Peyton against Luck would be a dream media matchup.

CIN has the best chance against Den. I think Bal would have the best chance against the Pats.

Honestly, I don't see Den or NE losing in the divisional round, regardless of opponent. Biggest concern is who comes out healthy in those games.

I would take HOU. Get a big lead on them and they fold.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I think we'll see Houston.  As bad as they've looked lately, I think their pass rush will be enough to rattle Dalton and force a few key mistakes.  I think Hou & Indy advance. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

im not worried about indy beating us. they dont have much of a d.

cincy wins out in denver.

comes to fox and we ahve to win 1 tough game.

of course my picks are of what  i want. still think its possible.

its been wrorking, giants and piutt ouit

indy and minn win this week.

thanks for weighing in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

DEN played 5 teams with winning records this year. The result was 2 wins (CIN, BAL) and 3 losses (ATL, HOU and the Pats).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The Pats will play on Sunday after the bye week, so have one more day for healing/ rest and practice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats will play on Sunday after the bye week, so have one more day for healing/ rest and practice.

[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, what determines this? I have never really paid attention to how they determine who plays on Saturday/Sunday.