If Dennard misses time..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

If Dennard misses time..

In the case that Dennard misses any time during the season I've been curious as to what would happen in that situation.

1. This is what I wish would happen most. Rasi stays healthy and solidifies that spot. Maybe even so much he Dennard doesn't get it back. Yes, yes I know that's very wishfull thinking but he could someway somehow realize his potential it could bring this defense to another level. Like many others on here I too think he is on the bubble but wouldn't it be nice.

2. This is perhaps what most likely would happen where DMac gets kicked back out to corner and our other safetIes  battle it out to see who is capable in playing that center field FS spot. Gregory comes to mind first as I know he has tackling issues but does seem to have more range then any of the others. Even in the event of Dennard missing time I want 32 at the FS spot as I feel he brings a certain stability that we can't get otherwise.

3. Arrington get kicked outside which I hope doesn't happen as I'm no where near as high on him as others in here. I think he can be serviceable at best inside but shifting him out there like they've done in the past spells is disaster for me. For those who will say well he led the league in interceptions a few years Back I would say that was more of a mirage. Sorry I just don't see it with him.

4. Logan emerges. That would be awesome but a tad unrealistic. 

I would love to hear what you all think would be our best option in the case this happens.. Thx for the read.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: If Dennard misses time..

After looking it up he led the nfl in 2011 with 7.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: If Dennard misses time..

Ya Russ I think you are right, he tied for the lead