If I'm negative - what is Belichick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

If I'm negative - what is Belichick?

Watch his post game conferences - Leon gives Brady more compliments. Monday night, a reported asked Belichick who is the best player in the league, and Belichicks response was " I dont know, we dont play every team in the league"

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: If I'm negative - what is Belichick?

I love BB's presser's. He gives nothing to reporters, it's a gm to him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

The hooded Jedi Master is the greatest of ALL TIME.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hes interesting - he gives nothing to reporters after the game, but on Monday afternoons when in the studio on WEEI, he is a completely different guy. He actually is so much more open, and cracks jokes!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I love BB's approach w/the media... don't say sh1t about sh1t... if the HC isn't saying jack squat to the media, the players certainly aren't going to... def sets the tone for the rest of the team/org.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

He has said publicly in the past that there is no other quarterback he'd rather have than TB.  

I agree - his approach with the media is a thing of beauty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

BB doesn't say anything that can turn around and bite him in the @ss like some other coaches do. You'd figure other coaches around the league would learn from him and say nothing about nothing in the media.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

When he retires he will go down as the greatest coach of all time

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

easy answer....he is a legend.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watch his post game conferences - Leon gives Brady more compliments. Monday night, a reported asked Belichick who is the best player in the league, and Belichicks response was " I dont know, we dont play every team in the league"

[/QUOTE]

The most he will ever say about one of his own players is something like "he does a good job for us though there are still some things he needs to improve"--but he will lavish praise on players on other teams like Ed Reed or Larry Fitzgerald or J.J. Watt.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Harbaugh accuses BB of playing fast and loose with the injury report and then mildy throws Gronk into a limited participant in practice situation. Love it!  Wouldn't want any coach other than BB in the cap era.