If PATS don't beat the JETS they r in serious trouble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

If PATS don't beat the JETS they r in serious trouble

Wow. Horrible game. 2nd horrible loss in a row. The D played much better, but the corner on man converage stinks. They never face the ball, ever. Pass interference all day long when this happens. 

Brady and the offense are putrid. The play calling lacks any punch. I am not sure Brady is 100%. And I think not having any deep threat keeps this team a 500 team.

Coach BB is failing the Pats and the fans. And if they don't beat the JETS, they may not make the playoffs this year. 

Do you think it is a must win against the JETS for this realing team of Pats? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: If PATS don't beat the JETS they r in serious trouble

In other news, the sun is hot, Pizza tastes good, and the price of gas is high.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Callinmg it a must win won't help this team.

they have virtually no chance of winning next week. 

It is a good week to hold your nose and bet a huge sum of money on the Jets to win. 

That way when that fat slob coach of the Jets makes Brady play like a little girl (again) at least you'll make some money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: If PATS don't beat the JETS they r in serious trouble:
    [QUOTE]Callinmg it a must win won't help this team. they have virtually no chance of winning next week.  It is a good week to hold your nose and bet a huge sum of money on the Jets to win.  That way when that fat slob coach of the Jets makes Brady play like a little girl (again) at least you'll make some money.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

That's about what I thought you'd say.  Because you aren't actually a fan.  You are just some guy who likes to comment.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In other news, the sun is hot, Pizza tastes good, and the price of gas is high.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I hate to use must win, but it is. The sun is always hot. Pizza does taste good. And the price of gas in high. This Pats team is mediocre at best. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Tell me what Ocre is, and MAYBE I will concede your point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

from Old French ocre, from Latin ōchra, from Greek ōkhra,from ōkhros pale yellow]
    ocher or ocher
    n

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I can't say it is must win because the easy part of the schedule starts after that game with only 2 good teams left on the schedule (Eagles and Bills). I am not very confident going into it. The jets have looked really good lately and the Pats can no longer put anything close to 60 minutes of good football together this year. The Jets will probably not lose any more division games if they beat the Pats this week because the next Bills game will be in New Jersey. Unless the Jets self destruct the Pats probably need this game to win the division.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I am beginning to think even with a win against the Jets the Pats are still in a bit of trouble. They just don't look like a team bound for the playoffs or a get past the first round playoff team. Tough not to pick on all the bad points when the good ones are far and few in between.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It is not yet thanksgiving.  So, nothing means anything YET.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think we have seen a problem so serious with the defense that we have to assume we can't win unless our offense is so vastly superior that teams can't score enough to compete. The last two weeks we found out that better teams can score at will on us and stop us with their defense by at least keeping us under twenty points.  That means no playoffs and if by a miracle we make it still means no playoff wins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This team is just not very good. Can't just get by on your reputation forever.  Of course , they are in serious trouble.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, they aren't getting by on their reputation.  They are getting by because they won 5 games.  So, even after losing 2 in a row, they are still in a three way tie for first.  How?  THE OTHER TEAMS ALSO LOST 3 GAMES.  That is fact.  You are what your record says you are.  We are down a head to head with the Bills, and up a head to head with the Jests.  It is what it is, and next week should settle it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Probably one of the toughest things to do in the NFL is to beat a team twice in the same year.

The Pats better bring their entire A game next week.

Anyone else dreading Collinsworth already?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The Pats have not looked very good over the last 2 weeks that is for certain. And they had the week off to prepare for Pitt and did not look good at all(concern).

Then coughed up a win to the Giants. Giving up 2 touchdowns within last 7minutes of the game(not good). 

And now they have to face the Jets. We shall see if all those who smell trouble are just seeing things incorrectly or if those who think all is fine and dandy are right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I don't think anyone thinks things are fine and dandy.  But many people take a 503 team tied for first in the division and start about how they are doomed, and everyone else has a better coach, fire everyone, everyone is horrible, etc.  I mean, it's not what we are used to in terms of winning, but so what?  It's competing for the chance to play in the playoffs.  That hasn't been good lately.  So, adversity now might help get things settled later, or might not.  But it isn't over by a long shot.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If PATS don't beat the JETS they r in serious trouble : Yeah, they beat the one dimensional no defense bills and a San Diego team that should have lost to Minnesota!
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

You forgot the Cowboys.  I'm guessing "Woody" Johnson must still be mailing Romo the checks for THAT one.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.