If Pats lose Sunday night - is playoff bye gone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

If Pats lose Sunday night - is playoff bye gone?

Right now Colts hold 2 seed in playoffs due to better conferenc record than Pats. If Pats lose this game I dont see them with a shot at 2 seed in playoffs

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: If Pats lose Sunday night - is playoff bye gone?

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The pats are going to lose. No If's-The pats will be lucky to beat out the Jets for the division.

Playoffs? There is still plenty of football left and who do the pats play after the massacre on Sunday night?

[/QUOTE]

and what if the Pats DON'T lose ......and the Ravens win? Will you still post next week Leon?........you see..some of us will continue to post no matter who wins or loses. You just come out to agitate...and then slink off...when you are proven wrong. Have a nice day ya' hear!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

how? the colts are playing inconsistent football. they have a VERY tough game in Arizona this week and i dont see an easy W for them. they also have to play Cincy as well and KC. they also have a trap game in tennessee left. they will lose maybe two more i doubt us losing three.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The pats are going to lose. No If's-The pats will be lucky to beat out the Jets for the division.

Playoffs? There is still plenty of football left and who do the pats play after the massacre on Sunday night?

[/QUOTE]

and what if the Pats DON'T lose ......and the Ravens win? Will you still post next week Leon?........you see..some of us will continue to post no matter who wins or loses. You just come out to agitate...and then slink off...when you are proven wrong. Have a nice day ya' hear!!!

[/QUOTE]

If the Pats win and he has any dignity at all, he won't be here next week: http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/ouch-but-what-do-those-guys-know-right/100/6905998

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

What's up AYY- you and I have a bet! You are getting 2.5. I'll see you again on the 2nd. Don't worry I'll keep the place in order during your absence.

[/QUOTE]

If it helps you sleep at night, ok.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Pats can't win Super Bowl as presently constituted.  They don't seem to want to try to go out and get some help and Super Bowl is all that counts.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Perhaps you are a child.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

The pats will be lucky to beat out the Jets for the division.

[/QUOTE]

If you are going to troll then don't be a dumb troll.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

If Pats lose to Denver then 1 more in their last 5 they would be 11-5  - Colts would have to lose 3 more and Cincy 2 more for the Pats to get the second seed--that being said 3 of the last 4 SB winners did not have 1st round byes. I can't see the Pats winning 4 playoff games with this Defense,(injuries and all), but stanger things have happened--it's why we watch the games--Go Pats!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

nop... #2 stop is wiiiide open

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I sleep like a child every night. Clean living does that to a soul. "

There's some kind of flaw in your character if you feel a need to do internet bullying in another team's forum...if you were living clean you would have no need to be here. Something is eating at you. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" If Pats lose this game I dont see them with a shot at 2 seed in playoffs"

Of course they will still have a shot. 

You do know something about math I would think? I have no idea what the exact percentage would be but I'd venture they would still have at least a 30 percent chance ata  bye week if they lost. 

Even bye week matters less than how well a team is playing at the end (which in our case will be dictated by health). 

You think the Colts aren't capable of messing up a couple games?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I sleep like a child every night. Clean living does that to a soul. "

There's some kind of flaw in your character if you feel a need to do internet bullying in another team's forum...if you were living clean you would have no need to be here. Something is eating at you. 

[/QUOTE]
     TrollSpanker: Amen to that for the lot of them. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

as long as they make the playoffs....

sure, home field is helpful....but it's not the end all.

anything can happen when the real season begins

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'd prefer they don't get the bye.  Compared to the other sports, an NFL season is so short. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

With the way this NFL season is going, there is way too much up in the air.  This may all come down to the last week of the season.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Who needs a bye?

2012 Ravens 4 seed
    2011 Giants 4 seed
    2010 Packers 6 seed
    2009 Saints 1 seed
    2008 Steelers 2 seed
    2007 Giants 5 seed
    2006 Colts 3 seed
    2005 Steelers 6 seed
    2004 Patriots 2 seed
    2003 Patriots 1 seed
    2002 Buccaneers 2 seed
    2001 Patriots 2 seed

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The only arguement I'll make for the bye is health. They may need the extra week to heal up some guys.

Oh yeah and if they get a bye it is possible i get to go to 2 more games.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Other than getting a week off, what is so important about a bye?  Yeah, I know, an opportunity to get healthier, but, on the flip side, knocks against the bye week are the potantial loss of momentum, sharpness from not playing for a couple weeks. 

A bye week does not guarantee a team will play well.  It is, generally, which team is playing at its best at the right time of the year.  Boy, do we want the Pats to be THAT team, huh?  When was the last time they looked their best throughout the playoffs?  Rhetorical question.