If Talib had leveled Welker and knocked him out of the game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

If Talib had leveled Welker and knocked him out of the game...

Can you imagine if Talib had squared up and drilled Welker when Welker was coming full speed?

Picture Welker leaving the game with a season ending injury.

What would all the loser media types ask BB after the game? 

They would be writing for months about how wrong it was for Talib to drill Welker.  They would question whether of not Talib was ordered to hurt Welker.  They would sympathize with Coach Fox when he complained about Talib hittng Welker.  They would write long winded articles about how dangerous it was for Talib to take that crack at welker.  They would revisist everything Talib has ever done wrong in his life and imply he was a dirty player - a thug.

But when Welker blasts Talib?

Well, the Boston media attacks Talib and BB.

How screwed up is the media that covers the Patriots?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

Re: If Talib had leveled Welker and knocked him out of the game...

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It wouldn't have mattered. Tom Brady would have choked either way.

GO BRONCO'S!

[/QUOTE]

You should watch my avatar BUST-CHISE!

Imagine the world's most famous NY Jets Troll crawling on his hands and knees to sneak up on the neighboprhood kitties and WAM!...then, 5 minuets later you're explaing to your mom why you have no pants on and you're picking cat litter out of your, ahem, special hair location at the top front of your legs...BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh BUST-CHISE...sad little BUST-CHISE...meowwwwwwwwww

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I mentioned this on a few other threads as well.  The double standard for how offensive players are treated vs defensive ones is ridiculous.  Thank Polian and Manning.  That was the beginning of the end.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can you imagine if Talib had squared up and drilled Welker when Welker was coming full speed?

They would be writing for months about how wrong it was for Talib to drill Welker.  They would question whether of not Talib was ordered to hurt Welker.  They would sympathize with Coach Fox when he complained about Talib hittng Welker.  They would write long winded articles about how dangerous it was for Talib to take that crack at welker.  They would revisist everything Talib has ever done wrong in his life and imply he was a dirty player - a thug.

[/QUOTE]

I think if that happened Fox wouldn't start his loser press conference by bringing up the hit, the player and how oh so dirty (the dirtiest he's ever seen) the hit was.

And if Talib had knocked Welker out of the game you can bet it wouldn't of made an ounce of a difference in that game, that's for sure. See one player going down wouldn't cripple them, like it has done for us two years in a row...why? Because they played better, and had more talent.

If Talib had been the one to knock Welker out of the game, I'd feel a lot better about Talib, instead I wonder if Talib will ever do anything but go limping home. Two years in row this guy came up lame. He battled his historic hip injury all year (all career actually)...we going to sign this guy long term? If so it may be the nail in the coffin for our future, we already have 90 million tied up into two tightends that can't play, I imagine another mistake of that magnitude will truly put us in salary cap hell. Unless of course Talib goes on to finish the rest of his career playing like Ty Law...which I doubt will happen. I've seen enough of this guy - sign someone reliable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The New England media are evil and it's the exact reason why BB keeps a tight lip when speaking to them.

Hell the reporting from the Herald undermined the Pats in 2007 on Super Bowl sunday.

Why do think the owner of the Red Sox bought the Globle.......now he can control the negative press.....I firmly believe its the Boston press that contributed to the Red Sox demise for f'n 80 plus years.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Like someone mentioned, Welker is an offensive player and they're precious. The little rat was the guy they started the "Defenseless receiver" for because he got knocked out against The Steelers by Clark when he got clocked by an unexpected hit.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Ah yes, the classic "everyone hates the Patriots" belief....ugh.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think if that happened Fox wouldn't start his loser press conference by bringing up the hit, the player and how oh so dirty (the dirtiest he's ever seen) the hit was.

And if Talib had knocked Welker out of the game you can bet it wouldn't of made an ounce of a difference in that game, that's for sure. See one player going down wouldn't cripple them, like it has done for us two years in a row...why? Because they played better, and had more talent.

If Talib had been the one to knock Welker out of the game, I'd feel a lot better about Talib, instead I wonder if Talib will ever do anything but go limping home. Two years in row this guy came up lame. He battled his historic hip injury all year (all career actually)...we going to sign this guy long term? If so it may be the nail in the coffin for our future, we already have 90 million tied up into two tightends that can't play, I imagine another mistake of that magnitude will truly put us in salary cap hell. Unless of course Talib goes on to finish the rest of his career playing like Ty Law...which I doubt will happen. I've seen enough of this guy - sign someone reliable.

[/QUOTE]

We have 90 million tied up into Gronk and Hernandez?  Could this be another lie of yours?

[/QUOTE]

No just google it when you have some free time on your day off from CVS tomorrow:)

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

What I can imagine is that you would have no problem with it.  Time and again you have defended all patriot actions positive or negative.  As fans I expect nothing different.  I don't even expect you to stop whining about this, but the reality is there is really really nothing to whine about. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I can imagine is that you would have no problem with it.  Time and again you have defended all patriot actions positive or negative.  As fans I expect nothing different.  I don't even expect you to stop whining about this, but the reality is there is really really nothing to whine about. 

[/QUOTE]

What is with posters, cheesedick posters, who won't stay on the thread topic?