If tender roni stays soft, can we cut him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

If tender roni stays soft, can we cut him?

For a guy who can be so aggressive in returning kickoffs, he is very soft and indecisive as a runner. what are the financial consequences if he is cut before opening day or after game 3 tonight? i have really seen enough of him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: If tender roni stays soft, can we cut him?

I don't think Bill would cut him. Maroney only earns 600,000 a year I believe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

As Mike Reiss has pointed out more than once, it's apparent that the team values Maroney a lot more than some of the knuckleheads on this board.  Not that he's been outstanding but the guy has a career rushing avg of 4.3 yds / carry yet is constantly being called useless here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

4.3 yards a carry doesnt help when youre hurt ... rather look into someone more dependable.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I dont get the Maroney hate on all of these postings? The guy is met in the back field on half of his carries. Re look at some of his draw plays, his screen plays and his returns. When this guy is in the open field, no one on the Pats has that open field running combo of speed and weight.
    It is up to the coaches to put the players ina position to succeed. The Pats have failed to utilize Maroney to a large degree in the manner that he would excel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

its not the coaches fault nor maroneys fault that hes brittle. the dude can play when hes healthy...but health is his biggest downfall. If