If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?

Always liked the Packers going back to Bart Star. Classy organization with a ridiculously loyal fan base.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?

In Response to Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team? : Well, 1st place doesn't equate to "Lose-A-Peg" this year. I live in Southern NH and have had Pats season tickets for 11 years. We haven't been to Ivor Wynne since ('02) Danny McManus was finding Flutie for majors.    CFL ... our balls are bigger.
    Posted by Lefty49[/QUOTE]

I waited a decade for my Pats' season tickets, then got them a year before moving to Canada.  I kept the tickets though, and try to get back to Foxboro for 4 or 5 games a year. Haven't actually been to a CFL game yet (despite being only 40 minutes away from either the Rogers Center or Ivor Wynne), but might go this summer.  The Hamilton fans seem to have a lot more passion than the Argos fans, but I work two blocks from the Rogers Center and there's a Thursday evening game later this month, so I may need to take a little detour on the way home from work . . .