***If there was no longer an NFL team in New England, what other NFL team would you follow?***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: ***If there was no longer an NFL team in New England, what other NFL team would you follow?***

49ers no doubt. I love the city of San Fran

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: ***If there was no longer an NFL team in New England, what other NFL team would you follow?***

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Do I like NASCAR. Soccer, Tiger Woods, Horror of horrors basketball!!! and Red Sox?? god think I have to shoot myself! I live in NC I like to see the Panthers do well but have no passion for them. No my heart is with the Patriots-- if they are gone Jimmy Johnson here I come!!

I haven't been able to watch a whole race this seasonn, my favorite drive Smoke keeps gettting wrecked so i just turn it off. I'd root for Danica, but she's always at the back of the pack.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

colts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Good one, Lifer. Definite knee slapper.

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Texans. I live in houston and they are my wife's favorite team. I sent her away during the playoffs last year. Has anyone heard from her?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The day there isn't an NFL team in New England is the day there isn't an NFL.  Guess I'll be getting Argos season tickets. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Do I like NASCAR. Soccer, Tiger Woods, Horror of horrors basketball!!! and Red Sox?? god think I have to shoot myself! I live in NC I like to see the Panthers do well but have no passion for them. No my heart is with the Patriots-- if they are gone Jimmy Johnson here I come!!

I haven't been able to watch a whole race this seasonn, my favorite drive Smoke keeps gettting wrecked so i just turn it off. I'd root for Danica, but she's always at the back of the pack.

good for Danica being a token girl driver  I'm not dissing her but you know-- I kinda like Khane and hes doing ok right now. ( see him and a lot of the drivers when I'm out) I'd love to see Earnhardt jr do something. I'm in the heart of NASCAR country , but just can't get into it. It's just football!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

AFC Bills

NFC Packers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I now live in Colorado.....No way it hell would it be the Broncos.....Started rooting for the Eagles because it is my brother-in-law's team...so Eagles it would be

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Skins

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Texans. I live in houston and they are my wife's favorite team. I sent her away during the playoffs last year. Has anyone heard from her?

:  ))

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

I would automatically remove all AFC East teams, and the Colts because they used to be. I live in the Chicago suburbs, but moved here in 85 so could never root for the Bears after seeing what jags they were then(superbowl shuffle my ***). I've always kinda liked the Seahawks, or maybe the Packers...

I could see myself rooting for the Packers too... have always liked their tradition, field and community love for the team... and one of my favorite players of all time (Chuck Cecil) played for them.

oh my God! chuck cecil! haven't heard that name in ages...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

For me it'd be Cleveland or KC... not that either team would generate a ton of enjoyment for me at this point, ha. 

Prior to that horrific and agonizing SB 42 loss, I would say without hesitation the NY Giants. But now?? I probably would lose interest in the game. Jolly Roger Goodell's yearly "safety rule changes", which in reality are merely preemptory strikes to mitigate the potential damages awarded in the numerous concussion lawsuits, are ruining the game...and turning the NFL (National Football League), into the NFE (National Football Entertainment).  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Seriously! I would stop routing for a team, I grew up in MA & and  can not fathom following any other team.,  I live in NYC and hate all NY teams..I  would watch but wouldn't be invested in the teams, I would just rout for any team to beat NY teams...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

Before the Pats were here I rooted for the Giants, Homer Jones Y. A. Tittle Frank Gifford Sam Huff. If there were no Patriots I'd go back to the Giants.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

I now live in Colorado.....No way it hell would it be the Broncos.....Started rooting for the Eagles because it is my brother-in-law's team...so Eagles it would be

Rock, I lived in Denver when I was little (my father went to DU) and I have a bunch of relatives out there who have been Bronco fans since the days of the Orange Crush---still NO way I'd ever root for them ha ha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Seahawks ...

1) Russell Wilson fan
     ( reminds me of Flutie - not just in stature but the way he carries himself on and off field )

2) Wasn't a fan of Pete Carroll when he was here - and even tho I hate to admit it ...

PC's  rah-rah act has grown on me .

3) If I was starting fresh ...I'd prefer to pick a team that's never won a SB .