If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now....

Then it was a total waste and bonehead BB decision.  Jackson or someone else better be on their way now!

If you don't agree then......

Keep drinking fella's!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now....

BradyMossFan You are an absoloute WHINER AND CRYBABY! Grow up!! So you gotta get a new nic now, big deal! lol BB hits more than he misses and your Pats are a perennial contender thanks to him. Maybe you'd like to go back to the 2-12 or 3-13 days? Not about drinking the kool aide, its about realizing a 3 time super bowl champion coach knows more about football than idiots like us. And do us all a favor...stop posting for awhile! Your posts are all idiotic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just stating the fact!  Like them or not, everything I have stated on this board is a legit claim or fact.  you may not like it but it's true.  Bonehead decision unless we sign another top receiver this season.  These young guys and rebuilding will not get the pats to a superbowl until after brady is gone.  Why not take advantage and build with what they had, both of best worlds.  Now we just have a hope and a prayer for years down the road, nothing until then.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : [QUOTE]BradyMossFan You are an absoloute WHINER AND CRYBABY! Grow up!! So you gotta get a new nic now, big deal! lol BB hits more than he misses and your Pats are a perennial contender thanks to him. Maybe you'd like to go back to the 2-12 or 3-13 days? Not about drinking the kool aide, its about realizing a 3 time super bowl champion coach knows more about football than idiots like us. And do us all a favor...stop posting for awhile! Your posts are all idiotic. Posted by Quagmire1[/QUOTE Not everyone can be a cry baby (yes, two words son) and whiner. You are not a Pats fan but yet you comment on things said by those who are.  Doesn't that make you a loser?  I wouldn't spend a second on your team's thread.  Must be nice to not have to work for a living and be a stay at home crack head and collect government aid.  You probably want Obama to raise my taxes so I can pay for your illegitimate kids health care too right?  Your parents are surely proud of the "man" you have turned out to be. 
    Posted by soxfan33928[/QUOTE]

Since you never post anything other than clueless whines why should anyone pay attention to you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BB and Kraft just traded away Randy Freaking Moss!  And you call me clueless, LOL!!  Okay, LOL!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : OK, you are a loser.  You have multiple profiles and it is obvious by your stupid and brainless movie quotes at the end of each post.  The Princess Bride?  C'mon man!  If you are going to come after me you gotta come stronger than that.  Go hard or go home son!  Now shut up and fetch my my newspaper!

Sure clueless one anything you say. I've been posting with a form of Evil since you were in diapers ( could be you still are ). Nothing funnier than a punk playing tough guy on the web. I'm so hurt by your accusations and insults I'm killing myself when I get home from work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]BB and Kraft just traded away Randy Freaking Moss!  And you call me clueless, LOL!!  Okay, LOL!! 
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Yeah I do. Moss didn't want to play for the Pats anymore. I have to laugh at you idiots who think a player getting paid 5 mil this year has the right to lay down over a contract for next year. You'd probably blow him if you had the chance. Case closed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

In Bill We(I) Trust!!!
    Right now, I am mad and upset that our BEST receiver in the history of our franchise is gone. But I have to believe that Bill, Mr.Kraft, and the Team know what they are doing. I really hope there is more to this deal than we all know now. Thanks for the great few seasons (including a record breaker) Randy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Sadly, I don't think there is a Plan B to bring in another receiver.  I think they are content to go with Tate, Price, Edelman, Welker and the tight ends.  We will have to see how it goes.

I think they probably should have gotten more for Randy.  A 3rd rounder is not enough.  It will be interesting to see how the offense does against Baltimore in 2 weeks.  And I bet Randy doesn't take many plays off when the Pats play the Vikes on Halloween

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : You work?  That's so cute.  I really admire companies who hire the mentally challenged.  Working at K-mart must be difficult for you huh?  10% unemployment but you have a freaking job!  That's great.  Sort of like Stevie Ray Vaughan dying in a helicopter crash, meanwhile we can't get Bon Jovi on a freaking plane!  Good luck to you oh Evil one.  You are so scary! 

Once again I'm in tears over your 5th grader tough guy act. Yoou seem a lot like our jets fan Leon. Playing tough guy on the net in a sad attempt to compensate for something undersized.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Without all the vitriol,I will say that it took a great big giant sack too make this move. Without argument Randy is one of the top all time WR's of the game,he is also one of the biggest complainers to ever don a football uniform. He was upset that he hadn't been offered a contract for next season and beyond and it showed in his play on the field, he also allegedly got into a shouting match with Bill O'Brien at halftime of this weeks game,have we not heard the same things happening in other Randy locations? He's a great Wr and he'll more than likely be re-charged with his opportunity to catch passes from another great QB,but when all is said and done he may never be a Superbowl winning WR. I like the receiving corps as presently constructed and there is no necessity to rush out and acquire another top flight WR for Tom terrific to throw to,as he still has Welker,Edelman,Tate,Price,Hernandez,Gronk,Slater and Crumpler to throw the ball to and the last time I checked they were all being paid to play football in the NFL. I'm not 100% sure but i'll bet that if no other WR is brought in too compete for Moss's vacated spot that Darnell Jenkins will be given an opportunity to display his speed once again for the Patriots big team...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scarhill2000. Show scarhill2000's posts

OK, four games and nine catches.  Obviously something is amiss.  Perhaps it is simply Moss was not being thrown the ball.  On the other hand, perhaps there was something else going on.  Perhaps Moss simply laid down, he has done this before.  Perhaps Moss is simply old.  The loss of today's Moss is simply not the same as losing the Moss of two years ago.  Sometimes there is addition through subtraction.  There are many signs the trade of Moss is addition through subtraction.  Oh, I think Moss will do well his first couple of games, after all he is playing for the future of his family, as if all the millions he has earned didn't provide sufficiently!  Let's see how he does over an extended period before we actually complain about BB.  Regarding what the Patriots got in return, the simple fact is you can only get what the market will pay.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I trully believe Tate will be the guy that will take over those deep routes.  He has Moss speed, actually looked a bit faster.

He will also block and run a full route tree. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : Talk about compensating!  What's up with the silly little skull picture?  Is that your last girlfriend?  Please tell me that it is not intended to scare anyone.  And your name?  Why Evil?  Are you truly evil or are you merely a repressed, scared little boy pretending to be evil?  I think the latter.  You are nothing more than a sham wrapped in a fake, contained in a BS artist.

Since I always have patience with children and the mentally ill I'll give a short explanation. Evil is a shortening of EvilPatriotsFan which I started using after spygate when everyone was whining about how evil the pats were. I shortened it and change the year every season. The picture is one of the ones you get if you google evil. The fact that you try to use that and the quote from a very funny movie ( unlike you my manhood is not threatened by a movie ) just shows what a child you are.

Did you get all that or should I find some smaller words. Perhaps something on the 'see spot run' level.

Keep up the silly insults. They're good for a laugh. When I get tired of you I'll just attack you with my satellite based death ray. I had an idiot killer filter installed just for you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]Just stating the fact!  Like them or not, everything I have stated on this board is a legit claim or fact....

Well, no they're not facts,  When you call something bone-headed or say they can't win, etc., those statements are opinions, not facts.  I am a Moss fan, but here's a fact, he's never played on a Super Bowl winning team.  So wouldn't that necessarily mean they can win the Super Bowl without him?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : Well, no they're not facts,  When you call something bone-headed or say they can't win, etc., those statements are opinions, not facts.  I am a Moss fan, but here's a fact, he's never played on a Super Bowl winning team.  So wouldn't that necessarily mean they can win the Super Bowl without him?
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Don't bother. If he can ignore the fact that Moss's behavior in the locker room and on the field has been going downhill since week one than no rational discussion is possible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : Don't bother. If he can ignore the fact that Moss's behavior in the locker room and on the field has been going downhill since week one than no rational discussion is possible.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

You are clueless.  Why has his behavior gone down hill since week one?  Come on, think about it very hard or go back and read some of my posts if you can't figure this one out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : Well, no they're not facts,  When you call something bone-headed or say they can't win, etc., those statements are opinions, not facts.  I am a Moss fan, but here's a fact, he's never played on a Super Bowl winning team.  So wouldn't that necessarily mean they can win the Super Bowl without him?
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Okay, here is a fact for ya!  Without Moss the Patriots would not have been to a superbowl since 2004.  Without Moss the Patriots would not have lit up the scoreboards in 07, had a perfect regular season, rewrote scoring record books.  Now without Moss the Pat's don't have a chance of going to the superbowl this year, next year or anytime soon.   I don't like that, that's why I don't like this decision.  They could have continued to rebuild, kept Moss for 3-4 more years and had a legit chance while rebuilding.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Just stating the fact!  Like them or not, everything I have stated on this board is a legit claim or fact.  you may not like it but it's true.  Bonehead decision unless we sign another top receiver this season.  These young guys and rebuilding will not get the pats to a superbowl until after brady is gone.  Why not take advantage and build with what they had, both of best worlds.  Now we just have a hope and a prayer for years down the road, nothing until then.

This how dumb you are....you think that your opinion is a fact.....no matter how dumb you sound.

You are the FLAW of the Red Sox board.....pathetic excuse to complain about the Pats at every turn.  I give you the Ron Borgess award for being the biggest idiot on the board with your constant complaining....

I have 2 question for you....please answer it honestly.

1) Would you rather be a fan of the Lions or Bills where you constantly finish in the bottom of the league every year....or would you rather be a fan of the Pats where you are constatntly contending at the top of the league year in and year out?

2) What team has the most wins this past decade?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : You are clueless.  Why has his behavior gone down hill since week one?  Come on, think about it very hard or go back and read some of my posts if you can't figure this one out.

He simply played the Manny card.....want a contract extension.....cry, yell and make it difficult until you either get one or get traded to a team that will give you one.

That is pathetic childish behavior, not someone that I want on my team.  Thank God that pathetic tool is gone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : Okay, here is a fact for ya!  Without Moss the Patriots would not have been to a superbowl since 2004.  Without Moss the Patriots would not have lit up the scoreboards in 07, had a perfect regular season, rewrote scoring record books.  Now without Moss the Pat's don't have a chance of going to the superbowl this year, next year or anytime soon.   I don't like that, that's why I don't like this decision.  They could have continued to rebuild, kept Moss for 3-4 more years and had a legit chance while rebuilding.   

LOL! More opinions.....you don't know if the Pats would have gone to the Superbowl without Moss in 2007.....

That is like me saying that we would have won the Superbowl in 2007 if it weren't for Moss being on the team..... 

Being in the record books is not as good as winning the SB and fielding a highly competitive team year in and year out.

Why can't you understand that Moss was being a distraction and had to either be traded or released?  Are you that stupid?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : This how dumb you are....you think that your opinion is a fact.....no matter how dumb you sound. You are the FLAW of the Red Sox board.....pathetic excuse to complain about the Pats at every turn.  I give you the Ron Borgess award for being the biggest idiot on the board with your constant complaining.... I have 2 question for you....please answer it honestly. 1) Would you rather be a fan of the Lions or Bills where you constantly finish in the bottom of the league every year....or would you rather be a fan of the Pats where you are constatntly contending at the top of the league year in and year out? 2) What team has the most wins this past decade?
    Posted by m1024us[/QUOTE]

Not a sox fan so I have no idea what you mean  about the Red Sox board.

Answer to # 1 - I don't choose my team based on winning records or anything like that.  I was a Pat's fan before Brady was a starter.  Matter of fact I was a BB fan, that's what converted me to being a die hard Pat's fan.  I drank the kool aid and defended most everything the Pat's did in the past.  However, this off season I couldn't do it any longer and now with the Moss trade.  I think BB is great, probably my favorite coach of all time.  But some things you have to seriously question and this off season and with the Moss trade, I'm now questioning!  I want awhat every coach, fan, owner want's and that is a Championship every year.  Again, with the off season moves or lack of and the Moss trade, this doesn't give them the best chance to do that.  Agree?  Disagree?  Doesn't matter.  That's my opinion.  I have played organized football many years, coached football, dos that put me on the level of BB?  Hell no, but I have am educated opinion of the game.  So I guess to answer your question, I'm just glad I'm a fan of a team who has been successful and want them to win championships.

Answer to #2 - Does that really need answered?  But there are times when coaches and owners make bad decisions (see last year Colts on not going for the undefeated regular season) and as a fan we have our right to our opinion and to question their decisions.  They make mistakes too, it's time you realize that and understand that just because they are the best at what they do they do make mistakes.

Sorry for the frat but you asked for it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we don't land a top receiver out of this deal now.... : LOL! More opinions.....you don't know if the Pats would have gone to the Superbowl without Moss in 2007..... That is like me saying that we would have won the Superbowl in 2007 if it weren't for Moss being on the team.....  Being in the record books is not as good as winning the SB and fielding a highly competitive team year in and year out. Why can't you understand that Moss was being a distraction and had to either be traded or released?  Are you that stupid?
    Posted by m1024us[/QUOTE]

It's safe to say that the Patriots would not have gone to the Superbowl in 07 without Moss, and if you don't seriously believe that then you are blinded by your Patriot loyalty.

I don't like the speech Moss gave after week one and I don't like his off season remarks he made about not believing he was going to be a Patriot after this season.  And no, I don't like trouble makers on the team. He clearly could have handled it a better way.  however, it's clear the Pat's were going to get rid of him at the end of the season anyways, foolish! 

With that said, do I blame him for what he ultimatly wanted, a contract for his great talent, job security with the Patriots?  Hell no, the team needs a WR like that and for the Pats to think they can get to a superbowl in the next 3-4 years without him is foolish.  I believe they should have locked him up during the off season. 

Defenses are better, faster, stronger then they were when the Patriots last won a superbowl.  You need weapons like Moss to get it done these days.  What better weapon can a team have right now then the talent of Brady throwing to Moss?  What better weapon to have to stretch the defense then a great deep threat receiver.  Keys to the running game, right there.  We didn't have much of a running game with Moss, and we will have a worse one now that he is gone.  Defenses planned around Moss, not welker, not our TE's,  not our running game.   That's a big reason of the success we have had the last few years.