If we lived in Indy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: If we lived in Indy

That is not true.  I lived in Colorado Springs, didn't like the Broncos.  I live about 2 hours outside of Philly for the last 10 years, don't like the Eagles OR the Steelers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I was surfing some boards and came across this thread...  http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/26843225/0/1 Were not the only ones that hate manning and the Jets  lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

No way...Im man enough to admit who the greatest QB in the leaue by far is...a guy wearing # 12......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

C'mon I'm talking overall-you can always find the minority in any stat. Listen I am all #12 also-but thinking objectively we must all admit we admire Peyton Manning for what he has done on the field! And enough of these jokes about his head-how juvenile. Let's keep it sensible. The man has one ring and is still playing. Lets also state the obvious-no closet posting here. PM is the last person us Pats fans want to see-he can win a game by himself,esp. if we were to have a few turnovers! Lets get real Pats fans!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

fitz0527........   Thinks because I moved from Maine to Colorado I can't and should not be a Patriots fan anymore!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

let it go rocky- you have every right to move and bring your love for the pats with u. don't listen to some of these juvenile posters!  keep rooting for pats in denver rock!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I don't bash brady.  Have a ton of respect for his game.  That said, my belief that Manning is better is seen as bashing here.  That's fandom. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to If we lived in Indy:
    [QUOTE]What I think is amusing is that if we lived in Indy we'd be bashing Brady and talking Manning up. An Jules and Ud if living in NE would be reversed also. Just saying I think it's funny how our opinions would change if we were born elsewhere-Sh-t probably be talking up the Seahawks big time if I lived in Seattle-just saying!! Lastely I can't stomach Manning either but U gotta give the guy his due he's going to go down as one of the best-1st choice hall of famer-that says something!
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

OMG, I would not be a native Bostonian and I would be a Ponies fan...What a terrible thought! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Not true.  One benefit of being from Boston is our awareness of great athletes on rival teams in other sports.  We don't have to like them, we can hate them (Bill Lambeer, Isiah Thomas), but we respect their ability to play whatever sport they happen to be in.  And we recognize greatness when it is there.

An easy example:  the Sox don't have and haven't had a closer as good as Mariano Rivera.

Brady is better than Peyton Manning no matter where you live.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: If I lived in Indy...

...I'd just shoot myself and get it over with.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not true! I live fairly close to San Francisco and Oakland but I have never been a 49'ers or Raiders fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

we all have respect for manning, we just dont think he should br ranked higher than brady or get more pub. we love the clear separation brady has created from manning now. with another ring, manning would be indefinitely planted in marino land! best part about this year is that the colts are now the ones entrenched in '06 world. i once started a thread about how peyton destroyed the pats by beating us in that game. to paraphrase rexy, will be nice to see your shoes taken off in DE-FEE, Or on the other foot! difference is this game will not end up as close as 'o6.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

If we lived in Indy we'd all have horse teeth

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

i live 1 hour north of ingaynapolis and i hate playtex womanning and the clots!!!!  Cant stand them-just another "dynasty wanna be"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

If we lived in Indy we'd care about college basketball more than pro football

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to If we lived in Indy:
    [QUOTE]What I think is amusing is that if we lived in Indy we'd be bashing Brady and talking Manning up. An Jules and Ud if living in NE would be reversed also. Just saying I think it's funny how our opinions would change if we were born elsewhere-Sh-t probably be talking up the Seahawks big time if I lived in Seattle-just saying!! Lastely I can't stomach Manning either but U gotta give the guy his due he's going to go down as one of the best-1st choice hall of famer-that says something!

I would not be bashing Brady if I lived in Indy just like I don't bash Manning now.  Anyone who tries to downplay how good Manning has been is blind.  If you want to have a rational argument, discuss their playoff track records, but even then their careers are not finished so that's premature.

There is no denying that we're lucky to have witnessed two great QBs play over the past decade or so.     

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I live in Vermont and we have cows lots of them. I don't like cows much.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: If we lived in Indy:
    [QUOTE]I live in Vermont and we have cows lots of them. I don't like cows much.
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you've also got the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory.

That, just by itself, makes Vermont awesome.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]C'mon I'm talking overall-you can always find the minority in any stat. Listen I am all #12 also-but thinking objectively we must all admit we admire Peyton Manning for what he has done on the field! And enough of these jokes about his head-how juvenile. Let's keep it sensible. The man has one ring and is still playing. Lets also state the obvious-no closet posting here. PM is the last person us Pats fans want to see-he can win a game by himself,esp. if we were to have a few turnovers! Lets get real Pats fans!!!

Sorry JT!    I do not admire Gomer at all. He has gotten every break since he came into the league. He plays in a conference that 50% of the teams are expansion teams, he plays in a Dome 10-12 games a year. They changed the "emphasis" of long standing rules in order to accomodate he and his GM Na'Polian. He has choked in every big game except one and that game was handed to him by Rex Grossman.  He would not have exceeded Drew Bledsoe's career if he had played here for the last 13 years.

Sorry...just not impressed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from townie68. Show townie68's posts

I live in Indy...the locals praise Jim Caldwell for doing things coaches should do. Don't even get me started with the Peyton fanatics....They also think they are the NFL's smartest fans.
    Stuff like this makes me proud to be a Pats fan.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

If we lived in Indy, while washing down a nice helping of persimmon pudding with some ripple, I would watch my three hour DVD of Peyton's greatest pass interference calls - volume IV. Then decisions, decisons, I think the sheep with the blue 18 painted on its back and its forehead shaved. Mmmmmm, bahahahaaa.

just kidding Hoosiers. Sealed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]I live in Vermont and we have cows lots of them. I don't like cows much.
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Is it my hair????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

The Manning lovers don't have a leg to stand on at this point. Statistics used to be what they would hang their hat on. Now Brady trumps them there as well. Manning is still a damn good QB and in my opinion the greatest challenge to the Pats, I doubt the Colts get by the Steelers though...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]I don't bash brady.  Have a ton of respect for his game.  That said, my belief that Manning is better is seen as bashing here.  That's fandom. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

No.  the fact you do it as an alien fan on our boards means its bashing.  If you were at www.indystar.com doing it, it would be fandom.  I KEEP EXPLAINING THAT, BUT YOU DON'T GET IT AND LEAVE.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]Stuff like this makes me proud to be a Pats fan.
    Posted by townie68[/QUOTE]

OT - great Shrek and donkey avatar!