If you could take any 3 players in the league right now and add them to your team, which 3 players would you take?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

If you could take any 3 players in the league right now and add them to your team, which 3 players would you take?

I will take the obvious.

J.J. Watt DE
    Adrian Peterson RB
    Calvin Johnson WR

We'll worry about the salary cap later. :o)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: If you could take any 3 players in the league right now and add them to your team, which 3 players would you take?

Watt

Fitz

Sherman (don't know if Revis is healthy)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

Re: If you could take any 3 players in the league right now and add them to your team, which 3 players would you take?

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Watt

Fitz

Sherman (don't know if Revis is healthy)

Watt

Jpp

Sherman

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Watt

Pierre-Paul

Megatron

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Watt 

Sherman

Megatron

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Watt

Revis

Calvin Johnson

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

I will take the obvious.

J.J. Watt DE
    Adrian Peterson RB
    Calvin Johnson WR

We'll worry about the salary cap later. :o)

Based on current needs:

LB-Lance Briggs

CB-Darelle Revis

TE- Rob Gronkowski

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Thats EZ

Manning (there goes denver)

Flacco (ravens out)

Watt (will help win SB)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Watt- easy choice

Luck- future QB for the next 15 years

Von Miller- almost went with Aldon Smith but it would hurt Denver if they lost Von Miller

Although this is not in the rules I would trade Brady to Arizona for Fitsy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Luck (sit behind Brady for 1 year, then move Brady)

Ngata (solidify the DL)

Kuechly (outstanding LB)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Mark sanchez (best QB for the next 15 years)

Bart Scott ( best linebacker in NFL)

kyle wilson ( shutdown corner)

Then we win the superbowl

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

What players would actually have the most impact on the Patriots winning more games?

Ndamukong Suh

JJ Watt

Calvin Johnson

We're way deep at every position, our biggest weaknesses were DT and WR, though I think we're mightily improved with Kelly and Armstead, Suh is just the best mean son of a b available and with he and Wilfork to contend with Watt would have a field day.  Johnson was a toss up with AJ Green but Johnson wins because size matters when athletic talent is paired with it.

This is just mental masturbation, I wouldn't trade the Patriot roster as it stands for any other and I think the Patriot defense will be top 5 this season health permitting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Megatron

Revis(if 100%)

Watt

These were my three before I started reading the thread, guess im not alone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

What players would actually have the most impact on the Patriots winning more games?

Ndamukong Suh

JJ Watt

Calvin Johnson

We're way deep at every position, our biggest weaknesses were DT and WR, though I think we're mightily improved with Kelly and Armstead, Suh is just the best mean son of a b available and with he and Wilfork to contend with Watt would have a field day.  Johnson was a toss up with AJ Green but Johnson wins because size matters when athletic talent is paired with it.

This is just mental masturbation, I wouldn't trade the Patriot roster as it stands for any other and I think the Patriot defense will be top 5 this season health permitting.

I think the good thing about both Kelly and Armstead is we will find out three weeks into training camp what we have in both these guys. We will hear reports right away if Kelly looks toast and we will hear right away if Armstead looks lost and out of place. I'll tell yeah I thought Armstead looked like a second round draft pick based off his workouts and film...we shall see.

The three players I'd take is Watt, Aldon Smith and Adrian Petterson.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Luck our future QB for a decade or more.

Watt, D stud

Sherman Big CB we can really use

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Ngata, watt, and Calvin johnson

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Suh
    Fitzgerald
    Harrison Smith

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

watt

revis

p manning

think about it.  no one could study for both qb's in a week.  guaranteed sb to give one qb one half and one qb another

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Don't know how you don't choose Megatron. Best player at his position, maybe ever, and a position of major need (unless you want to rely on rookies).

Also, would like to see Patrick Willis in a Pats unie. Can figure out how to use Mayo alongside somehow.

And Watt, kind a of a no-brainer as well. Jared Allen would be nice too, while we're at it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Don't know how you don't choose Megatron. Best player at his position, maybe ever, and a position of major need (unless you want to rely on rookies).

I chose Larry Fitz.  The reason?  2008 postseason.  The guy is money when it counts. Megatron was a monster in his one postseason game, but Larry has the larger body of work.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I chose Larry Fitz.  The reason?  2008 postseason.  The guy is money when it counts. Megatron was a monster in his one postseason game, but Larry has the larger body of work.

Larry's all that and a bag of chips, so hard to argue with either one. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

How is Larry a larger body of work??? Megatron is 6'5 236lbs and Larry is 6'3 218lbs. Calvin has larger hands ran a faster shuttle and a faster 40. Calvon is 27 and Larry is 29. Im not trying to take anything away from Larry but I argueing Larry has a larger body of work would be crazy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to maine12's comment:

How is Larry a larger body of work??? Megatron is 6'5 236lbs and Larry is 6'3 218lbs. Calvin has larger hands ran a faster shuttle and a faster 40. Calvon is 27 and Larry is 29. Im not trying to take anything away from Larry but I argueing Larry has a larger body of work would be crazy.

I'm in the " size matters " camp.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Megatron, Watt, and Luck.  Luck can spend a couple years under the tutelage of Brady before taking over.  Megatron and Luck would needless to say be immediate impacts. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

ngata

watt

luck