If you feel the Pats can't win in Carolina, then....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: If you feel the Pats can't win in Carolina, then....

As I don't believe that Carolina has an offense that can keep up with the increasingly potent offenisve attack that is still brewing for the PATS, the story of this game clearly comes down to the PATS O vs. Panthers D. Though they are #2, they really only have one quality win which came last week against the 9'ers, 10-9. Feeling really good about how everybody on offense is back this week. I believe we score 30+ against their #2 D for a win and send a "WE'RE BACK" message to the rest of the league to end week 11 and to get things warmed up for GOMER in week 12 ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rally....   to get to 30+ points will have to start, literally, within the first couple possessions the offense has Monday night.  If we see some quick 3 and outs, hmmmmm..  The Pats need to come out moving the ball.  They may not have to score a TD on their first possession, but, if they show they can move the rock against the Carolina D and get a FG the first possession, it may bode good things for the night.

Conversely, if the Carolina offense moves against the Pats D, well, we'll all be chewing fingernails, won't we? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am pretty nervous about the game Monday.  The Panthers D is real and they are doing enough on offense to win.  The thing I like most about this game is it is coming off a bye week.  While I have expected to see some good played games from the Pats coming off the bye week, there have been a few stinkers BUT they are something like 9-1 after the bye week so it shows they win darn near every game coming off the bye week. 

Very excited for this one with some key players expected to be back.  Just one bad thing.... Another NFL Sunday without the Pats playing.

[/QUOTE]

That's because you listen to what the media and ESPN tells you. You literally can't analyze of think for yourself.

It's why you've become brainwashed in thinking BB is so bad and Brady is excused from poor play. The media tells you to hammer BB and ignores any poor play from Brady.

It's so true.

What is it about Carolina that scares you so much?  

[/QUOTE]

front 7. we tend to struggle/lose games to teams with good front 7's that can put brady on the ground and stop the run.

this game i can see a 20-17 type game but i also can see BB with two weeks to prep and we come out and make a statement and win 34-17 ish. but i am leanly a lot more closely to the 20-17 type game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am hoping all of your confidence in the Pats Monday is justified - work has had me in Charlotte the last few weeks, and next week too - I bought a ticket to see the game Monday - looking forward to leaving happy!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Awful tailgate.  Crowd is lame, too. I think you'll notice both immediately.  

[/QUOTE]

Won't go for the tailgating - already know Charlotte is college country - I am counting on the crowd not being NY like -I'll be rolling in there with my Gronk jersey on:)

Rusty - tend to agree with your view on this game - BB typically game plans very well against running QB's - if Talib is healthy enough to play I really am not too scared of Carolina's offense (watched the whole SF game last week) - Carolina's D is very solid - but if the Pats put 20 on the board they will win I think - very doable

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Rally....   to get to 30+ points will have to start, literally, within the first couple possessions the offense has Monday night.  If we see some quick 3 and outs, hmmmmm..  The Pats need to come out moving the ball.  They may not have to score a TD on their first possession, but, if they show they can move the rock against the Carolina D and get a FG the first possession, it may bode good things for the night.

Conversely, if the Carolina offense moves against the Pats D, well, we'll all be chewing fingernails, won't we? 

Bill, I absolutely agree that a fast start for TB and the boys is key. But honestly, it almost always is in order to create momentum and break the opposition from their week long game planning and put them in the adjustment mode early. But 4-TDs with x-pts anda field goal gives us 30+ And we all know how explosive our offense can be. I do feel the O is hitting its stride and will be scoring plenty of points moving forward. Fingers crossed!!! The first half did leave me much left for biting nails! Again, it just feels so much like the early BB/TB years again. Lotsa fun!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am hoping all of your confidence in the Pats Monday is justified - work has had me in Charlotte the last few weeks, and next week too - I bought a ticket to see the game Monday - looking forward to leaving happy!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Won't go for the tailgating - already know Charlotte is college country - I am counting on the crowd not being NY like -I'll be rolling in there with my Gronk jersey on:)

Rusty - tend to agree with your view on this game - BB typically game plans very well against running QB's - if Talib is healthy enough to play I really am not too scared of Carolina's offense (watched the whole SF game last week) - Carolina's D is very solid - but if the Pats put 20 on the board they will win I think - very doable

[/QUOTE]

Some ok bars nearby.  I always liked Connolly's. Typical Irish place with 3 levels.  

http://www.connollysirishpub.com/

Maybe about 6 blocks from the stadium.

[/QUOTE]

Good steer Rusty - Thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am pretty nervous about the game Monday.  The Panthers D is real and they are doing enough on offense to win.  The thing I like most about this game is it is coming off a bye week.  While I have expected to see some good played games from the Pats coming off the bye week, there have been a few stinkers BUT they are something like 9-1 after the bye week so it shows they win darn near every game coming off the bye week. 

Very excited for this one with some key players expected to be back.  Just one bad thing.... Another NFL Sunday without the Pats playing.

[/QUOTE]

That's because you listen to what the media and ESPN tells you. You literally can't analyze of think for yourself.

It's why you've become brainwashed in thinking BB is so bad and Brady is excused from poor play. The media tells you to hammer BB and ignores any poor play from Brady.

It's so true.

What is it about Carolina that scares you so much?  

[/QUOTE]

Now why would my comment deserve what you responded to me with?  This is your whole problem.  You follow me around and have to get defensive over everything I write.  I have made very polite comments to you the past couple days and you continue to be a DB!  

I didn't say anything negative here.  The Panthers will be tough.  I have actually watched them a few times, last week being one of them.  Apparently you haven't.  You are such a fan nerd wearing your blinders, living in a plastic bubble, slurping your koolaid that you can not even handle anything that might test this team.  What a dork.  You not attending the game live is still very fishy.  Maybe they don't let you out of the "facility" at night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

I still think the key to this game will be our D Line and their O line...if we don't get gouged and they don't run wild, we win...if they run for 150 yards by the end of 3 qtrs, we lose...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Based on what?  A hunch?  Are you still living in the early games of this season when the Pats were really struggling?

This team is very much like the SB winning teams of the early 00's.  The Pats were not scaring anybody and gutted out win after win when many picked against them.  I recall many times they were expected to get smoked when playing a "quality" opponent, which many consider the Panthers to be, and the Pats smote that team in surprising fashion.  The difference now is the BB-TB tandem has shown a capability to win big games and are expected to win.  People are still scratching their heads how this team is 7 - 2 given all that has happened.  It simply means BB knows how to get a team ready at the right time.  That time has come.

[/QUOTE]

they're chances of making the playoffs is pretty good.  How well they'll do in the playoffs will depend highly on who they're matched up against.  Considering that the offense is starting to gel and they're getting some key starters back on offense is a good thing - but, imo, the defense has taken a step backwards w/o Talib.  If Talib is healthy come playoff time - and Sopo does a half decent job - I think they've got a decent chance in winning against teams that manage to shut Brady and the offense down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Does anyone seriously think that the Patriots CAN'T win? They might not but they have a pretty dam good chance to.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone seriously think that the Patriots CAN'T win? They might not but they have a pretty dam good chance to.

[/QUOTE]

Chances are much better that the Jets will suck and fail as they have since 1969...and that everyone knows you are another of Bustchise's personas...right Busty?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some ok bars nearby.  I always liked Connolly's. Typical Irish place with 3 levels.  

http://www.connollysirishpub.com/

Maybe about 6 blocks from the stadium.

[/QUOTE]

Haha. Just realized you have no clue. What was your mistake...? Sorry juvey...tell us again how old you are...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As I don't believe that Carolina has an offense that can keep up with the increasingly potent offenisve attack that is still brewing for the PATS, the story of this game clearly comes down to the PATS O vs. Panthers D. Though they are #2, they really only have one quality win which came last week against the 9'ers, 10-9. Feeling really good about how everybody on offense is back this week. I believe we score 30+ against their #2 D for a win and send a "WE'RE BACK" message to the rest of the league to end week 11 and to get things warmed up for GOMER in week 12 ...

[/QUOTE]

Did you say you played before? 

We only have one quality win and that was against the Saints.  "WE'RE BACK" message?  What?  Didn't they kind of prove that the game before the bye? According to a few here the Panthers are all hype and this should be a fairly easy win so why would this game be a "WE'RE BACK? game?