If you were Belichick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwPATRIOTSww. Show wwPATRIOTSww's posts

If you were Belichick

You have all these draft picks and can move up or down all over the board in any round. what would you do? who is worth your pick? I say move up and get Robert Quinn for OLB! the next Suggs but without the cry baby attitude. then work on D and O Line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: If you were Belichick

Didn't Quinn not play this year, b/c he received payoffs & trips from an agent?  I think there's also an ongoing investigation regarding him & other football players having tutors do their schoolwork...  He appears, at least on face value, to be a pretty stand-up fella, and coupled with the notion that he'd be going from DE to 3-4 LB, a position he's never played before in his lifetime, imo is a pretty good gamble on NE's mid 1st rd selection...still, something says I'm not totally sold on Quinn getting the nod...?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Saw some of JJ Watt's highlights, i like him. He kinda has an attitude to him as well and can turn into an emotional and fierce leader like rodney used to be or maybe like vrabel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

As draft is unfolding.....compare the highest rated player on your board to exisiting  position players..if its an improvement Draft him...if not trade out...but the window is closing and playiff wins are a must

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

go right back to bed with that hot a s s big titted girlfriend of his worry about the draft later if I was him then pick a great de or olb or ol first

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I don't see them moving up more than a spot or two in Rd 1 if at all.  I had thrown it out there last year that I would love to see BB get aggressive and move up to target a game changer on the defensive side of the ball, so what does he do?  He trades down a couple times, acquires a few extra picks and still lands one of the 2 or 3 best defensive players in the draft (based on early returns). Rd 2, where BB historically puts a lot of value, represents less risk and is the more likely trade up round, IMO.  He struck gold doing so in the 2010 draft by moving up to select Gronk.