If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......????

In Response to Re: If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......???? : You rarely see this basement level of education forwarded on any pressing & serious subject...  The correct response should neither be argumentative nor explanatory.  Just sit back in impressive reverence...we should ALL someday pray to be this drvnk & stvp#d.  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

you are simple minded.  you don't look past the handout.  how can "i" benfit.  Look at the outcome beyond your pocket. 

why work anymore.  Welfare pays for healthcare, housing, internet, phone, lottery tickets, smokes, etc. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I would allow someone to cut two fingers from my left hand for 9.5 million-these athletes are spoiled---I understand it's all relative but old school players played for the love of the game-like Jack Lambert, etc. Of course after the Gov't takes around 3.5 million from taxes it would be more like 6 million-then they would tax me on that at the end of the year unless I invested and created a great tax shelter! Crooks I say--throw the lot of them out and make them wash dishes at homeless shelters.In Response to If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......????:
    [QUOTE]what would you do.....complain?????? PLEASE......most of us are lucky to make $1 million for a lifetime of work.......PEOPLE...don't lose sight of this........
    Posted by TheMaskedAvenger[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Wah wah, get over hating rich people.  I'm sorry your mom told you how great you were and that you are the best and smartest.  You're not, the reason Welker makes 100 times more than you is because he's 100 times better than you. 

While you were waking up at 7AM to go halfass your job the last 20 years he was up at 4AM running the steps of the stadium.  He worked to be the best and now he has people willing to pay him millions for what he can do.  If you were in the top .0001% of your field you could choose your salary too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......???? : why work anymore.  Welfare pays for healthcare, housing, internet, phone, lottery tickets, smokes, etc. 
    Posted by getdrunkstupit[/QUOTE]

Why work anymore?  Well, for one, I prefer a living standard a bit better than the one I can get for $300 or $400 a month, which is about the average welfare/foodstamp payment in the US.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

[QUOTE]Wah wah, get over hating rich people.  I'm sorry your mom told you how great you were and that you are the best and smartest.  You're not, the reason Welker makes 100 times more than you is because he's 100 times better than you.  While you were waking up at 7AM to go halfass your job the last 20 years he was up at 4AM running the steps of the stadium.  He worked to be the best and now he has people willing to pay him millions for what he can do.  If you were in the top .0001% of your field you could choose your salary too.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

really?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

In Response to If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......????:
    [QUOTE]what would you do.....complain?????? PLEASE......most of us are lucky to make $1 million for a lifetime of work.......PEOPLE...don't lose sight of this........
    Posted by TheMaskedAvenger[/QUOTE]

My father welded inside the core of a nuclear reactor for a lot less than that. People go into burning buildings trying to put fires out for less than that. Heck people get shot at in Afghanistan for less than that. 
    It's a no brainer really, even if you end up as a no brainer. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

In response to "Re: If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......????": [QUOTE]In Response to If you were offerred 9.5 MILLION dollars for one year of work.......???? : My father welded inside the core of a nuclear reactor for a lot less than that. People go into burning buildings trying to put fires out for less than that. Heck people get shot at in Afghanistan for less than that.  It's a no brainer really, even if you end up as a no brainer.  Posted by Macrawn[/QUOTE] Very well said I love pro sports, but the $$ being paid and the attitude in regards to contract disputes is quite disgusting