If you were the Pats G.M. this offseason.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: If you were the Pats G.M. this offseason.....

Wow, is that so.  So Wayne only wants to go where Manning goes?

And how will that be possible?  I understand his line of thinking, but every individual has their own negotiating and I've never heard of a package deal signing, but how knows.

I hope not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It does happen on occasion but it is rare. However, given it's Manning and Manning already said he'll concede to an incentive laden contract he might make a proviso that he won't sign with a team (once he's released) unless they bring Wayne with him. This is a unique situation where you are talking about a top 10 all time QB. If say the Phins want Manning or Was wants Manning, I'm sure they can make room for Wayne too. The point is, if Wayne is set on going where Manning is do you really want to make him an offer then sit around the phone like a teenage girl hoping he calls back while he waits to see where Manning lands and if they want him too?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

ummm, I guess if you put it that way, no.

I just thought it would ideal but if anything else, that tells me that Wayne at his age doesnt want to learn a new offense and just wants to go somewhere he can just go to work immediately as Peyton will probably be allowed to impliment his style of playcalling and so forth.

If Manning goes and takes Wayne, do the Colts try hard to keep Garcon, or just start everything from new? If so, I would imagine a few vets wanting to leave and to that I say, lets try to trade for D.Clark! lol - Welker for Clark, straight up! 
    The Lethal 3 TE SET!!!  one WR  ...lol 

I just dont want to go into the season with the same group. I think Ocho can produce more, but I want a legit outside WR who runs ALL routes.

If not, you adress getting a burner to make space that allows you to keep playing short, horizontal ball.