Ignore Button

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Ignore Button

Just a suggestion, but certain users are making this board intolerable.  I would hope other users make use of the 'ignore' button in short order. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Re: Ignore Button

Ahhhh......it works.  All I see is a shadow of your pointless existence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

...on this board, I'm sure you're an upstanding human being away from here.  Just to clarify.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

They need the ignore button to block threads from appearing.  This board is unbearable today.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Ignore Button": [QUOTE]Ahhhh......it works.  All I see is a shadow of your pointless existence. Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE] Nice one!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Ignore Button:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ignore Button : They need a button that says "Ignore wannabe football ex-spurts".
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Then you'd have to find a new hobby, wouldn't you, troll?

Go see the other thread where you called me out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ignore Button : They need a button that says "Ignore wannabe football ex-spurts".

I'm not on this forum as often as some, but I don't remember you being this negative. Rough day?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]They need the ignore button to block threads from appearing.  This board is unbearable today.
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

+1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

it works GREAT. Put one person on ignore...and left some good posts behind Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I love the ignore button...cleans up the good discussion from the junk that is 66.  Great feature.  I highly recommend using it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Sooner or later somebody has to give Patsfansince1966 a job.

Then things will be better for a couple weeks.

Then Patsfansince1966 will be fired from that job because everyone will despise him.

Then the threads will filled with his annoying posts.

If anyone could get him a job where he at least works for super bowl week - it would be a good thing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I'm not going to name call or be retahded on a board...so simply using the ignore button really does help screen stuff.  Makes it a whole ton better and easier to get at good information.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE] Explain why I had my last position for three years Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Did you at least get your red swingline stapler when you left?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ignore Button : Explain why I had my last position for three years, and would still be there if the NIH grant that was paying me hadn't been cut. You're worse than a moron.

Seriously, WTFis wrong with you?  You are just the fountain of a$sh0le-ism.  I'm not a guy who will shrink from insulting somone who is being stupid, but all you do is spew these back and forth pointless fights that just clog up everything.  Shut up about your job, or lack of one.  Go cry elsewhere, maybe the unemployment office.  You keep trying to defend yourself, and the more you do it, the less defensible you are.  STOP TYPING, YOU ARE MAKING THINGS WORSE.

And, no, I don't really give a f()ck about your opinion of me, so don't waste a bunch of time and keystrokes telling me about it.  Go listen to NPR with the rest of the soft, grant-coddled semi-intellectual researchers and cry to yourself.  If whatever you were doing was any good, you would still be there.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]You've been reported.

Dude, seriously what is your problem? You seem to have an issue with pretty much everybody on this forum! Especially those who appreciate the beauty of the female body! Mellow out man, The Pats are going to the Superbowl for the 7th time!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Posts from Patsfansince1966(dooshus baggus) are hidden

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

[QUOTE]I love the ignore button...cleans up the good discussion from the junk that is 66.  Great feature.  I highly recommend using it.
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see the boston.com's list of which users have the most blocks on their user ID. One would have to imagine this 1966 dude is far and away the leader. I have had him on ignore for about a couple of years. The place is far more enjoyable without his annoying posts. 

25. This post has been removed.