Never thought I'd live to see the day!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Ignore is back!!

IGNORED.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Never thought I'd live to see the day!

thank the heavens...Lets see if it works. I was about to get a restraining order on Crusty

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefty49. Show Lefty49's posts

Thank goodness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

IGNORED.

Gracias! Ignored to you too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Since I'm ignoring all of you who posted here I have no idea what you're talking about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Good and much needed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Thank you, just in time for the off season of Belichick sux, Brady sux, Wilfork sux, Mayo sux...etc.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Goodbye Rusty you annoying waste of useless space!! Now I might be able to read a couple of threads without having to sift through pages of his rants and insults.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

b-bye jetnfan.....azz....hole that you are

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

ignoring CC

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

b-bye jetnfan.....azz....hole that you are

right back at ya dirtbag

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"IGNORED."

LMAO. 

I'm not sure I will ignore anyone on this forum at the moment. Well, maybe underdude, it's been years since he said anything remotely interesting. Jints fan is teetering on the edge of relevance as well. Our Jets trolls if I can keep track of them. Rusty impressed me yesterday taking on some bigoted comments on a thread that devolved or evolved into politics so I'm rethinking my position on him currently. Now if he would rethink a couple of his positions.... :)

Testing editing button. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

BDC thank you for fixing the "edit post" button as well at some point fairly recently, that's huge. Now I won't have as many typos for others to put up with....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

it's like Christmas in February that should have come in September  :D

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"IGNORED."

LMAO. 

I'm not sure I will ignore anyone on this forum at the moment. Well, maybe underdude, it's been years since he said anything remotely interesting. Jints fan is teetering on the edge of relevance as well. Our Jets trolls if I can keep track of them. Rusty impressed me yesterday taking on some bigoted comments on a thread that devolved or evolved into politics so I'm rethinking my position on him currently. Now if he would rethink a couple of his positions.... :)

Testing editing button. 

lol

Which positions?

I think you'll find I am a very fair and reasoned individual who does his homework and backs up the premise.

Underpants, Gunty, Phat Rex our own Irrationals aren't genuine in discussion here. They have agendas.

Most hilarious post of the year. Nobody has an agenda that meets the obsession of yours junior.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

"IGNORED."

LMAO. 

Testing editing button. 

Rather bigoted of you to label them bigoted?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"IGNORED."

LMAO. 

Testing editing button. 

lol

Which positions?

I think you'll find I am a very fair and reasoned individual who does his homework and backs up the premise.

Underpants, Gunty, Phat Rex our own Irrationals aren't genuine in discussion here. They have agendas.

Most hilarious post of the year. Nobody has an agenda that meets the obsession of yours junior.

Objectivity and honesty as a fan is not "having an agenda".

Right now, Joe Flacco has had better postseasons in recent years than Tom Brady. It's just a fact.

My agenda is to be a fan and hope my team wins a SB.

Ha, you're already trying your best to do it to this thread as well. Silly Troll! I'm not getting into this here by the way simply making my point and going on my way. Don't really care what you think about me as long as people know the truth. TROLL!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Anybody have me on ignore? I know I'm not the most popular poster on here but I like to engage in heated discussions with non-Pats fans. lol

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey gang!! Ignore is Back!! Oh thank You BDC!!

It drives them nuts when I don't react to their personal attacks and foul language.

they will NEVER ignore me though....they can't...LOL!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Thanks BDC. I have missed this feature for a while now...this board needs it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I don't Ignore anybody. I read what they say,if it's not longer then an epic post that many in here are guilty of,then reply with my sage like knowledge of the game.

Some like what old leon is saying others don't. To each his own and a BIG how are ya! to one and all!