I'm confused - Is this a Patriots forum or a Brady forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm confused - Is this a Patriots forum or a Brady forum?

I'm serious - is this really a Patriots forum?  I'm as big a Tom Brady as anyone but I quite frankly don't understand the posts I'm reading to the effect that Kraft should fire BB the GM because Brady isn't going to get another ring here.  Do we want the Pats to win another Super Bowl or do we want Brady to win another Super Bowl?  In reality the two are essentially the same thing but I really don't get all of this stuff.

Oh, and by the way.  I encourage everyone who's calling for BB's head as a GM to get a grip - he's going nowhere in that regard so long as the Krafts own the franchise. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I'm confused - Is this a Patriots forum or a Brady forum?

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, and by the way.  I encourage everyone who's calling for BB's head as a GM to get a grip - he's going nowhere in that regard so long as the Krafts own the franchise. 

[/QUOTE]

You're right my fellow geezer. And we will never see another Lombardi because of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

It's nothing but sour grapes....and complete entitled whining.

We are not perfect. Everyone in the organization makes a few mistakes, and should be allowed to.

We have weaknessnes that need to be fixed, just like every team in the NFL that is no longer playing this year.

We made it this far BECAUSE of depth & great coaching. Depth comes from a good GM.

New England fans are spoiled to the core. Can't wait to see what this board is like when BB is gone....Let alone Brady.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm serious - is this really a Patriots forum?  I'm as big a Tom Brady as anyone but I quite frankly don't understand the posts I'm reading to the effect that Kraft should fire BB the GM because Brady isn't going to get another ring here.  Do we want the Pats to win another Super Bowl or do we want Brady to win another Super Bowl?  In reality the two are essentially the same thing but I really don't get all of this stuff.

[/QUOTE]

I would be happy to win it all without Brady. But if either Kraft or Brady don't step up and point out that BB can't cut it as a champion builder GM, we aren't seeing a Lombardi.

The only hope I see is that BB's contract might be up right now and no renewal has been announced. It may run through 2014. If Kraft extends him, all is lost.

It is CLEARLY time for a change.

At this point I don't think Kraft is as sharp as he once was. So expect BB to stay put, barring something already in the works, unless something outlandish happens.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Im with you ATJ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's nothing but sour grapes....and complete entitled whining.

We are not perfect. Everyone in the organization makes a few mistakes, and should be allowed to.

We have weaknessnes that need to be fixed, just like every team in the NFL that is no longer playing this year.

We made it this far BECAUSE of depth & great coaching. Depth comes from a good GM.

New England fans are spoiled to the core. Can't wait to see what this board is like when BB is gone....Let alone Brady.

[/QUOTE]

+100

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ATJ.. two things changed the expectation of Pats fans here:

#1 - Winning the SB 3 out of 4 years back in 2001-2004.

#2 - The 2007 season.

Prior to these two sequence of events, Pats fans were ecsatic when the team MADE the playoffs and even more so when it gets to the SB, like it did in 1986 and 1997.  Granted, winning the SB is the expected goal of any team's focus each season.  Unfortunately, here in NE, the fans have an expectation the team should win the SB every year.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah every teams fans expects them to win the SB every year-Even me the Broncos/Jets Fan.

The thing with NE you guys get so close and then your All Star QB doesn't show up when it counts most and yet you all give him a pass?

It's a confusing fan base to say the least.

[/QUOTE]

Go to any forum, they are all alike.  But, since you live here, you have a very jaundiced viewpoint.

12. This post has been removed.